What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 800px-Type-moon.svg[1].png (800x613, 37.62K)

Mostly Gen.

Phone games and whoring off the Fate IP to talentless hacks like Sakurai.

Fateshit

tsukihime

What went ever right? Name one good VN Shit Moon has made.

Dunno, looks fine to me

Attached: file.png (776x321, 22.95K)

that's it im starting a mediocre VN and making a gachashit no one's gonna stop me

Greed took over creative vision.
Many such cases

Attached: altera.jpg (360x418, 78.96K)

FSN has such a novel idea with the summoning historical figures into a battle royale I'm just pissed 9/10 times the characters present have jack shit to do with the originals after being squeezed through the nasu pipeline.

Attached: 55.jpg (1035x567, 135.32K)

lol, i like nasu. can i still like him even if he's somewhat of a hack?

Attached: 1647559183358.png (620x820, 468.31K)

Takeuchi stopped telling Nasu when he is being retarded because he doesn't have to care anymore now that they have unlimited drug money
this leads to HILARIOUS things such as Last Encore and the second plot arc of the mobile game lasting 5+ years

Tranny king Arthur.
What the actual FUCK was he thinking?!

Attached: mfw.png (264x255, 142.31K)

No, you have to stop liking things or get shunned by some nameless kid online.

>this leads to HILARIOUS things such as Last Encore
I haven't watched it, what was bad about it?

Everything. It does start off pretty fun but the middle and end dragged on for too long.

ranma 1/2 did it and no one called that tranny

not enough Passionlip content

Attached: FQl5Qv_aQAAHqlt.jpg (956x842, 109.18K)

>one of the best selling VNs of all time makes 64 million
>gacha spin-off makes 5.5 billion
I am so disappointed that I don't know how to express myself.

Fate/Extra.
Fate/Gr*nd Order is the nail to the coffin.

extrashit and fgo

faggots

well first of all, it is a sequel to a bad end in the game that never actually existed because Nasu never put it in the fucking game.
Then Nasu writes a script that is literally nothing but him sniffing his own farts and includes such wonderful things as the story resolving around 7 floors, but one is skipped entirely to make a really bad joke.
Then shaft tries animating the script but they can't fucking manage so you have to read the offical website for plot details and wait like 8 months for the additional months for the final few episodes
Then Nasu gives interviews about how viewers should please just "try understanding it harder"
Then the show sells so badly that Shaft emergency changes one of the BD bonuses last minute to FemMC bathing with Nero (FemMC isn't even a main character, said bonuses previously featured the male main character who is the actual focus of the show)

>FemMC bathing with Nero
still or animated
also where

Shelving just about everything other than Fate. Finally they have started to work on their other IPs they let simmer for a decade. However they probably did it to throw them in FGO or some future mobile game.

Attached: 3efd4aab9d39d2933948a1315ee558d7.png (900x853, 477.53K)

Attached: iGQ0Uhu.png (609x871, 468.65K)

All is right because FGO gave me Shi Huang Di

dissapointment semi

>Shi Huang Di
*Ruler 229

We're not in the chink server.

>cool battle royal setting with epic historical figures
>every character is a genderbent fujo or coomer bait
>it's actually never a battle royal but a stupid team battle with no one dying except for the most obvious evil characters
It pains me to see so much wasted potential. Fate/Zero took the right approach, everything else was mediocre.

Nasu became boring, all his works being about "humanity fuck yeah" and the universe being dictated by humans is dull as hell compared to what he used to write.

I think most of the problem is Nasu's worst traits and the fans who share those traits and amplifies them a hundred fold.
You can see that when he tries to uplift things that are unpopular, hyper niche, and unsuccessful like Tsukihime, KnK, Mahoyo, and the Extraverse.
It's also not just him that tries to uplift those things, there are a large section of fans who are just like Nasu who cling to those.
TM makes products that are hyper niche and people are trying to prop up the hyper niche of those hyper niche products. Those people subsequently throw tantrums when people don't bite because those products are of inferior quality.
For Fate, you'll see that in how people are trying to make a mountain out of inferior works like Redline, Prototype, Strange Fake (SAO will finish before it), Requiem (Hasn't been updated in two years, SAO had two volumes in one year), Lost Enhrenjar, and the Extraverse.
Nasu is also a raging contrarian. He will nuke his own success at the first opportunity. He did that with the Tsukihime remake by not having a PC version. Seriously how the fuck are you going to release an anticipated visual novel and NOT HAVE IT BE ON THE PC? He also famously did it with FGO when he said that it's going to end after Part 2 and he wanted to give it an undertale ending. It was such a shit show that he had to back pedal hard and the head developer and Maaya Sakamoto had to damage control hard and say there's going to be 10 years of FGO. Nasu also is a famous procrastinator, he would rather play games than do actual work. He's known for writing outlines and tossing them over to Sakurai who then proceeds to write something sub par. He's also pawning off the South American lostbelt to Narita (who is just as bad as Nasu and Sakurai) and people are joking about it by saying its cause he wants to play Elden Ring or Horizon.

Attached: 1575606388072.png (1280x720, 883.27K)

Keep up with the times, that was just the placeholder. He's now known as Zhu Zheng - Zhu as in ancestor and Zheng from his given name Ying Zheng.

>undertale ending
What? You mean like the Toby Fox game?

Extra is a fucking mistake. I consider it a miracle that SERAPH ended up being as good as it was.

Yes, he's not shitposting either. He literally talked about undertale and danganronpa V3

Why are you obsessed with SAO, not the first you've gone on about it when talking about Strange Fake. Who cares?

Yeah he straight up said he wanted to have Part 2 be the genocide ending.

Attached: 1649946285357.png (675x217, 19.38K)

>people are joking about it by saying its cause he wants to play Elden Ring or Horizon.
You think we're joking?

comparing other LN authors to Reki isn't fair. Kadokawa literally has a gun to his head and is forcing him to pump out books.
Reki delivers, but it doesn't change the fact that he's also autistic like Nasu.

Nasu is a hack but he didn't write the script for the UBW anime like he did with Failure/Last Encore.

Hey, UBW was alright. Not as good as Zero, but decent.

>Reki delivers, but it doesn't change the fact that he's also autistic like Nasu.
That's a good thing, if these guys were neurotypical then they wouldn't be able to make stuff down to every last autistic detail
>You can see that when he tries to uplift things that are unpopular, hyper niche, and unsuccessful like Tsukihime, KnK, Mahoyo, and the Extraverse.
So you want MORE fateshit?

How is that bad? I want Guda to suffer as much as possible so if that is true I will be very happy.

Its a lot easier to spend money on a gacha game than a VN.

Butcher did a good job with F/Z but he totally shit the bed for SIN. I want to know what kind of drugs he was on.

he wrote anime original scenes and the entire last episode

>Want more fate shit
>In a post that shits on fate shit
>In a thread where people are taking a lava dump on last encore, which is fate shit
Uh...are you okay?

I want Gudako to live happily ever after and have lots of sex with Mashu

Attached: FNFuGJMaQAIuFO7@haruhide_tt.jpg (1200x1200, 1.05M)

Didn't ufotable literally ignore his script for the last episode? I remember the last scene being completely different from what ge described on his blog.

Butcher doesn't care about Gacha games. The F/Z fgo collab literally has gaping plotholes because he wasn't reading the game and as far as I know he has never written anything for the 9000 nitroplus gacha games or even the Madoka one

I find it hard to believe that the man would straight up abandon everything just to play some games that are a solid 7/10 at best. If it was xenoblade 3 then I would understand.

fate z*ro

Look at his post again, he says that those niche products are of inferior quality

SIN is great and Shi Huang Di is the best LB King.

I want my Gudako to have sex with Orion and How Wheels but the game doesn't let me so fuck it, genocide everything and make every character miserable.

Attached: Fate.Grand.Order.full.3229583.jpg (1500x1800, 1.64M)

>known for writing dark and depressing worlds where the characters suffer tragedy due to their circumstances
>gets an opportunity to write in the same type of setting
>LOL THIS VAMPIRE FUCKS A HORSE!

>I find it hard to believe that the man would straight up abandon everything just to play some games that are a solid 7/10 at best.
He literally wrote on his blog "I will enter another dimension for god knows how long" like 3 days before elden ring released

Oh. That's fair enough then.

Attached: FHxpeNQaIAA1852@abe_inori.jpg (621x972, 515.4K)

That is absolutely pitiful.

Please, tell me he hasn’t backed up on this.

Do you have a link to his blog? Everyone talks about it, but I’ve never found it.

Shi huang di was the real star of the story though. And LB3 is the only one where it became that way due to a human's course of action so fighting him was an actual fight about why your version of humanity should survive, unlike the other LBs where it's shit beyond humanity's control.

I just found it in 5 seconds by Google searching "Nasu's blog", at least try.

All this talk about games reminds me that I heard a rumor that there's a filler chapter in fgo that people hate and they say it happened because nasu was inspired by sekiro. Is that also true?

>Please, tell me he hasn’t backed up on this.
He has. in the almost 3 years since that interview they've pretty refuses to say anything like that again.

I'm bored of gachashit overall. I'm much more into mmo shit now so i wonder what fgo 2 will be.

Attached: 20220225_194049.jpg (960x692, 330.46K)

He probably did. The negative response was pretty unprecedented. Not on the level of people giving the babylonia script writer death threats for fucking up Ritsuka's parts with ishtar and ereshkigal.

I love Reines.

Attached: 80432601_p0.jpg (1420x2004, 1.29M)

>Is that also true?
No but he rewrote the entire Babylonia chapter after seeing Shin Godzilla in cinemas and he rewrote the entire Camelot chapter after visiting a Maaya Sakamoto concert

Attached: EuGeKQaUcAEvFQU.jpg (1204x1960, 1.63M)

In other words, Gachafags can’t accept anything but total and complete pandering?