When are they going to fuck?

when are they going to fuck?

Attached: FP-daEbaAAAJ5Ce.jpg (738x409, 54.57K)

chapter 128.2

You already know

Attached: 1~3.jpg (1044x408, 163.45K)

Never. Yor is super autistic. They probably won't even kiss for another hundred chapters, and it'll be when Yor is drunk so she won't remember it.

Tomorrow

Never. They already have Anya.

same time as you

What would go through this goblin's head if papa and mama fucked?

Attached: 1649982993917.png (925x718, 349.16K)

And what? Alienate their daughter more?
Never.

Well it depends. Can she see images people are picturing in their heads ? If not she'd probably just not understand what they're talking about like if they think back upon it at dinner or something.

Attached: woah.png (966x1552, 588.89K)

Attached: E77BEFBC-55AD-4427-817D-A8870D1B2946.jpg (461x640, 55.65K)

Attached: 33CF96BC-2C98-4F04-AC9F-88AC068C0AFD.jpg (555x640, 78.89K)

She could mind read her dog's visions in the form of pictures.

Attached: D850B830-7772-47C6-B1EF-9CAB2DC9BDA5.jpg (518x640, 48.96K)

dog's don't think in language though.

Attached: FQtXCcBaMAEmY97.jpg (1010x1485, 362.53K)

Kek I reread this one yesterday

Never, now let's have more Anya shenanigans which is all that matters.

That's why I said she'll grow up with a huge father complex. I can picture her try to one up Yor for Loid's attention in her teenage years.
Damian needs to up his game.

Sure thing pedo

Why would she be alienated?

Isn't she adopted?

Why the fuck was he blushing when the brother was over?

Attached: entertainment.png (1280x720, 848.41K)

In time.

>If not she'd probably just not understand what they're talking about like if they think back upon it at dinner or something.
>Mama put her mouth where???

We don’t always think in language either.

She'll be pregnant after the epilogue timeskip or they'll already have a kid.

sauce pls

Anya would make good big sister.

doujin where parents are fucking, but she keeps mind reading both of them imagining it is her they are fucking and she makes these expressions when?

Surprising that after all this time neither Lloyd nor Yor had lewd thoughts about anything.

This manga is moving very slowly. Will it remain lighthearted or will something go very wrong?

Because Lloid is a sigma and has no interest unless it will advance his mission and Yor is retarded.

Wingdings 2

Light hearted mostly with some serious undertones here and there like in the latest chapter.

At the end so the sequel can focus on teen Anya taking care of her little brother/sister

>Mama, why didn't you save one of Papa's nuts for me?

I'm really fucking sick of manga stunting character relationship growth because they want to keep a character pure. I want ships that actually make progress and evolve instead of staying at the same static level

Attached: 384263826.png (545x516, 381K)

>hairy peepees clash
>they scream YES but their faces say ouch

Attached: e15d7ea6e2919f5a951535036016b6f878-19-china-il.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg (1061x557, 28.99K)

>Why do mama and papa fight so much at night?

Dont start this shit again

I unironically don't know what you're talking about

You will get a kiss and maybe pregnant yor in the epiolge, I would be amazed if they do anything more

A faggot tried to bring this up yesterday and all it resulted in is autism

Roland will come out in future chapters

Are you team East or West?

Team family

your reading a shonen title user, im sorry

collaborator

Attached: Screenshot_20220420-181057.jpg (505x742, 202.4K)

How does he sleep at night knowing (in his imagination) that his onee-chan's pussy is being ravaged every single night by some dude?

Not just some dude. The finest chad ever conceived west of the border.

It's the truth. Yor will always put the people she loves over her job, she does it to begin with to protect them. Anya and Loid are now family. That matters most, not east or west.

>PLOT TWIST: Yor was a man and Twillight was a woman all along

Never ever, the series will lose its focal point of tension if the family ever discovers the truth about one another and no author to date has been talented enough to keep a romcom going after the MCs get together

Sorry, the most you'll get is a kiss scene and then 12 years of nothingburger

Attached: 16055938412592834.png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

Yeah she was never politically motivated and she really likes living with them. Lloid on the other hand is the one with a mission and will probably face a hard choice down the line as he starts to care for Anya and feels even more guilt. Depending on how dark this manga is willing to go it will either end with everything working out, anya is a scollar, peace is secured and they become a familly for real. Or Lloid will actually have to make a choice that has serious consequences.

It would have to either timeskip and make it about Anya and Damian or make it a proper spy thriller with the plot at center stage like east/west conflict or Anyas identity.

>screenshot from harem game where MC bangs girls in their routes
Shocking.

>check manga after vieweing anime
>they literally don't even have feelings for each other yet and never got physical at all
dropped this piece of shit. What a waste. Fucking why?

that's the true end though, and what the anime depicts as the only ending
also the entirety of the sequel has their relationship and the mc's love for her as the sole premise
And yet not a single confirmation of their relationship after that

>because they want to keep a character pure
I don't think you understand what is going on. It happens because sexual tension drives romcom plots. If you resolve it, people stop reading.

shut the fuck up mooner with fucking retard

retards are known for their sex drive

Please stop taking advantage of the mentally impaired.

Kaguya progressed so much that they fucked and the manga has unironically been complete dogshit ever since