Could Knov have beat Meruem if he wasnt so bitch made?

Could Knov have beat Meruem if he wasnt so bitch made?

Attached: 11-knov-hunter-x-hunter-anime-screenshot.jpg (750x422, 42.48K)

No.

surely hunter fags have things to discuss other than this? surely?

why? his power seems pretty op

no the series is on hiatus cancled

Logically yes but Togashi would make Meruem asspull for the narrative

Meruem is way too much for him. I can see him beating a RG with support tho.

>his power seems pretty op
Because he solo'd a single soldier ant with it?
Killua also blew two soldier ants' heads with his yo-yo's. Could Killua's yo-yo's beat Meruem?

Attached: 1646078166127.png (1405x1565, 1.32M)

What even is the limit of human capacity in this setting?

How many times would Phinks need to rotate his arm to one-shot Meruem?

Attached: hxh phinks.jpg (803x995, 91.18K)

How many times has the earth rotated the sun?

>Because he solo'd a single soldier ant with it?
No, because his attack cuts space itself, which is an instant kill, ignoring durability. The only issue is getting Meruem caught in it.

4.543 billion times.
But exponentially doubling the force of his punch that many times would cause a shockwave that would disintegrate all matter in the observable universe, so you're technically right but that seems like overkill.

this is why Togashi had to come up with a solution and write him out of the story after Meleoron was introduced. They could have ended the king with the combination of their abilities

Attached: Hey_Everybody.png (155x148, 29.16K)

What a fucking hack.

All manipulators and cojurers could have beaten Meruem under the right conditions, Togashi can't write for shit.

>Why would he need to be "written out" of the story because of a power that was introduced in the literal same chapter in which he's written out?
Because he realized immediately afterwards?

>this is why Togashi had to come up with a solution and write him out of the story after Meleoron was introduced. They could have ended the king with the combination of their abilities
There you go, in your midwit glory thinking you know better than Togashi.
Knov's Scream was introduced IN THE LITERAL SAME CHAPTER as his breakdown.
Why would he need to be "written out" of the story because of a power that was introduced in the literal same chapter in which he's written out?
Use your fucking brain for a second.

Attached: 1650442873624.png (1425x2138, 2.49M)

>this is why Togashi had to come up with a solution and write him out of the story after Meleoron was introduced. They could have ended the king with the combination of their abilities
There you go, in your midwit glory thinking you know better than Togashi.
Knov's Scream was introduced IN THE LITERAL SAME CHAPTER as his breakdown.
Why would he need to be "written out" of the story because of a power that was introduced in the literal same chapter in which he's written out?
Use your fucking brain for a second.

Attached: 1650442914709.png (1500x2250, 3.03M)

It was in the LITERAL same chapter, you fucking retard.
You think he's a hack to write the situation in which he has to write himself out, but just smart enough to realize the "mistake" he made 5 pages later, but stupid enough to not only go through it anyway in the storyboard, but ALSO put that in the final chapter?
As I said, use your fucking brain for a second.

isnt that literally za hando?

Hey I never called him a hack

Killua wouldn't even have a hard time killing Illumi

Attached: It's broken.jpg (793x484, 61.25K)

He accidentally made Killua stronger than Hisoka and all the Spiders, then he sorta just wrote Gon and Killua out of existence then he decided he was too deep in a hole and a typical hiatus won't get him out of it so he's just hoping he can ride out his life with his hunter bux.

>hope
his wife has him covered

Are you okay?

WTF is his problem?

Attached: wp7737374.jpg (1164x1600, 177.31K)

Every series needs a "he was right but still loses" character

what no meruem dick does to a mf

According to the first google results.
The Poor Man's Rose is roughly equivalent to a real life atomic bomb, and since it is stated that the blast radius is several city blocks, roughly the same as Hiroshima (probably smaller) which was 16 kilotons. Now that didn't instantly kill Meruem so lets just be safe and double it to 32 kilotons.
32 x ( 4.184×10^6) = 133888000 joules
An "expert" can punch with 400 joules.
now since I suck at mathematics
10 rotation : 400x2^10 = 409600
20 rotation : 400x2^20 = 419430400
So 18 or 19 would be enough, assuming his punch power doubles for every rotation which looking at it now would be crazy strong so i's probably wrong and i wasted my time

>Pitou spends her entire day with fish eyes, brutishly ripping up some dudes skull, and over all just being creepy as fuck to the other ants
>Pouf shows up and reads her obvious expression
>"This guy is a weirdo"
Why is Pitou such a fucking hypocrite?

Attached: Alt Colors.jpg (480x640, 146.77K)

>Knov's Scream was introduced IN THE LITERAL SAME CHAPTER as his breakdown.
Irrelevant, his portal power was introduced earlier. Scream was just one logical application of the power. Maybe writing that scene was what made Togashi realize how broken portals really are and forced Knov out of the story.

>her

He was fast enough to dodge Netero's swings I doubt they would be able to hit him with it. Unless the chameleon guy's power can make the nen "invisible" too then perhaps they can

Who the FUCK cares?

It would probably work on any material regardless of its durability, but nothing suggest that he's able bypass a ten barrier many times stronger than his own

He was cheated.

Attached: Kite.jpg (1280x1658, 203.28K)

Could you have "learn" English properly if you "werent" so retarded?

>assuming his punch power doubles for every rotation which looking at it now would be crazy strong
Yes, that's what he says it does. It's the 2nd strongest Hatsu behind that guy who makes haikus into reality.

More like he cheated.

Knov's power was literally only used for teleportation before. It had no offensive power whatsoever.

No. His willpower was weak there's no reality where he wins.

Such a cool power is wasted on such a shitty character.

>propped up as decently competent Hunter
>immediately destroyed and killed in the next arc

I think there's no need to obliterate him

No. Meruem still outclasses Knov on a physical level so its highly unlikely that the latter would be even able to put his portals on the former's head. Also, nothing indicates that closing the portal is absolute and can not be resisted. There's been plenty of instances where the effects of nen can be resisted and if the same can apply to Knov's scream, then the best he can do is put Meruem in a "step antbrother, I'm stuck" situation

What’s shitty about him?

>Irrelevant background furniture character
>What’s shitty about him?

I'm so tired of this nen autism, post some hunter bitches

>Also, nothing indicates that closing the portal is absolute and can not be resisted.
Teleportation has never been resisted in the series. A battle ready Razor got switched by Goreinu and all Scream is doing is teleporting a small portion of space to his room and not a whole target. Shoot's ability also works on the same principle and he was able to "steal" a part of Youpi who definitely dwarfed him in terms of aura.

Attached: bunny.jpg (600x600, 40.63K)

Attached: cuterapika.png (449x666, 121.13K)

Attached: maid.jpg (497x653, 48.19K)

I hope Togashi comes back soon

Attached: cute sisters.png (1024x1361, 690.59K)

How the fuck do you resist the cancellation of an ability?

I wonder what Togashi's plan is for them?

Attached: brother and sister.jpg (1186x1449, 260.99K)

391-430
>Death of Tyson after someone in his crew broke the taboo of his book and the beast starts killing people, Kurapika's master has to step in and kill Tyson
>9 princes left
>Hisoka is revealed, kills Karuto as a re-introduction
>Halkenburg's trial, Benjamin vs Halkenburg (psychological and judicial battle)
>death of half of Benjamin's soldiers on mission, he now has a fuckton of abilities
>Kurapika vs Sarahell (Wobble's assigned curse)
>Mafia wars, mainly Xi-Yu wrecking Heil-ly goons
431-450
>Benjamin vs Halkenburg (nen battle)
>Captain Basalmico kills himself so as to pass his ability on Benjamin
>Benjamin vs Tserriednich (nen battle here again)
>Benjamin dies
>Tse becomes near unstoppable now that he has a solid grasp on his future vision ability and with Benjamin's death, everybody is now aware of the killing machine he is
>Still on his momentum, Tserriednich kills Camilla
>Tubeppa attempt to kill Fugetsu but the Kaicho-looking nen beast shows her power and kills Tubeppa
>Remaining princes: Zhang, Tse, Halk, Fugetsu, Luzurus, Wobble, Marayam
451-470
>Kurapika's alliance with Halk, Zhang and Marayam vs Tse
>The Spiders starting fucking shit up in the lower tiers while fighting Morena's goons. Zodiacs have to step in (Ginta, Kanzai, Botobai and Cluck show their nen abilities and wreck the shit out of Morena's troops)
>Phinks and Franklin killed by Hisoka
>Chrollo launches Requiem 2.0
>Illumi vs Hisoka
>Chrollo vs Hisoka or Zodiacs or both
>even more troupe deaths
>Nasubi's burial chamber's secret revealed + show the power of his nen beast
>Luzurus tries to negotiate with him to stop the massacre but get killed by Nasubi
>climax of the succession war with Kurapika facing Tserriednich over the eyes of the Kuruta clan
>Finds Pairo's head, rage beyond words

Attached: morel_abs.png (640x955, 757.72K)

I don't think Hisoka will kill Kalluto or Illumi

Attached: run kalluto.jpg (440x640, 45.26K)

471-480
>Troupe's end (Chrollo survived all his battle but ultimately dies from his injuries, alone, in a corner of the ship)
>Hisoka, grievously injured too, is killed by Machi's hands (left voluntarily vague with the possibility he survived)
>Machi finds Chrollo's corpse and it is implied that she kills herself but this is left vague too
>Flashback showing Mizaistom gathering proofs against Saiyo during the all trip
>Saiyo vs Zodiacs
>Zodiacs infighting (due to Mizai & Kurapika keeping their mission secret)
>Leorio doing something cool
>reaching the fake new continent
481-490
>Final steps of choosing the next king of kakin amongst the few survivors, Halkenburg surprisingly steps out of the competition and ask the Zodiacs to join the HA on their journey to the dark continent. Zhang is elected the new king
>Preparing Morel's ship
>Complete presentation of all the hunters who will take part in the expedition. Knuckle and Shoot are in.
>Journey to the gate with several dangers to be overcome at sea
490-499
>Arrival to the gate
>Negociations with the guardians
>We learn a lot more about the five calamities and what the fuck is waiting for the hunters on the continent
>Journey on dark waters
>Landing on the dark continent
>Beyond's team surprise appearance
>Beyond shows his absolutely broken nen ability and escapes. The hunt is on now.

Are you okay? Have enough hopium in there user?