Lesbian shit in a jump manga

>lesbian shit in a jump manga
YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN? YOU GUYS TOLD ME THAT SJW WOULDN'T TAKE OVER JAPAN? YOU LIED TO ME Yea Forums! FUCK YOU. FUCK LESBIANS.

Attached: 17.jpg (1372x2100, 309.98K)

Kill yourself teen

Fuck off lesbian loving freak of nature.

Grow up fag.

Attached: 1616332992011.png (265x371, 54.81K)

Jump is actual trash since some years ago, the new generation of mangaka is really bad

Stay mad, penis boys

Attached: Blade did nothing wrong.png (800x884, 1.12M)

You're the fag with how much yohu love actual gays.

So what if I'm gay?
Problem, closet boy?

Attached: 1630341855466.png (500x685, 229.9K)

Sauce OP?
google, yandex, saucenao, nothing worked.

Damn I'm sure this one is really effective in middle school

It's that new poison manga on mangaplus. Just go there and check it.

Isn't Ao no flag a Jump manga as well?
Seems like they are okay with it nowadays.

You can find that shit on mangaplus. It's a fucking bl manga as well. Manga is full on homosexual. Gays, lesbians, and probably a tranny in the later chapter as well. The LGBT group in a japan must be fucking haply they get to groom children to become gay.

It's also on Jump+, so OP is making noise about something that isn't even a new thing.

How long have the election tourists been acting like this? I don't remember spaming tranny or anti lolicon threads back in 2020 is this a new thing?

I remember Yea Forums really liking banana fish when it came out and traps have always been seen as hot

I've been shitting on lesbians since 2016.

So the first election then.

Citrus is the only yuri anime I can think of really I never was much of a fan yaoi animes have always been better

Not sure. I only really started shitting on it because of the influx of y/u/rifags. Before that I was shitting on LNfags. God I hate them.

yuri is okay, yaoi is okay, 3d doesn't matter

How is this any worse than the obvious conclusion of the MC ending up with the trap? Or that BL dentist trap manga?

>election tourist
Reddit newfags need to go back and stay back.

I liked it. Silly enough premise and some cool designs.

I've been asking this for a few years, but who are these mysterious anons who "hate" the concept of girls kissing and fondling each other? Trolls, nothing more.

>in a jump manga
This is a Jump+ manga, newfag. Not a Jump manga. Learn the difference.

This was the most recent yaoi anime I've watched and I liked it quite a bit was really lighthearted (I also like chuuni characters)

Attached: Adobe_20211009_104052.png (549x305, 205.33K)

Only a newfag would think that the election didn't bring a ton of idiots to this site.

Muh based buzzwords to fit in with the cool kids

Anons like me whobabsolutely hate homosexuals and follow their religion properly. While I'm at it, sex should only be done AFTER marriage. Not before it. That's a sin.

Nice, thanks for the recs, op.

>he isn't even into shintoism
how can you call yourself a weeb?

>get to groom children to become gay.
This might come as a surprise... but you can realize you're gay at childhood with no outsider influence.

You can't. Fuck off groomer.

Ao yes fag was the last ending shitstorm I genuinely enjoyed

If everyone needs grooming to become gay, then what made the world's first homosexual?

Liking 2d boys that look like women isn't gay because it isn't real and even if you are actually gay you will still be a virgin for posting on Yea Forums

Attached: Adobe_20211020_233137.png (720x542, 263K)

Some retard that can't get pussy and settled on the cute male kid. Fucking groomer.

Why is there so much /u/ spam the last few weeks? It seems like some autist constantly making threads

Attached: 1637425626388.jpg (700x1806, 440.87K)

But that would not be the result of grooming. So how could that thought have formulated into this ye olde homo's head?

Do you even understand how this shit work? You don't have to be gay to want to fuck a little boy. You just have to be desperate.

The kid was being disobedient needed rape correction

And desperation is not grooming.

Lel we need a manga on the world's first mesugaki.

user... you're a dumbass. You can groom after you pick a boy to get fucked. Fucking is not raping. Holy fucking hell you groomers are dummies.

Grooming and mindbreak are the same thing? Or would they be different

You're saying AFTER. I'm asking about the BEFORE, user. What caused ye olde homo to have sex with the male mesugaki, if all homosexuality is the result of grooming and not an idea by choice?

You know its possible I was groomed I mean the first anime I watched to completion including the movies was Black Butler when I was like 11

Attached: bc2.jpg (364x295, 6.79K)

see
>You don't have to be gay to want to fuck a little boy. You just have to be desperate.

Thanks for the rec fuckboy.

How many times did they show this photo? Also
>hot women
>wasting time being lesbians
Suuure

Yeah, I hate yuricucks as well. They have an entire board for themselves and choose to be obnoxious and petty here.

What? Remember SakuIno?

yeah id fuck a lesbian

Attached: The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch.18 - 3~2.jpg (1094x678, 219.29K)

t. election tourist
Hint: we're not talking about the 2020 election here you cancerous newnigger

>getting groomed by a hag fujo
God I wish that were me

>banana fish
Are you retarded? Just because there are enough faggots on Yea Forums to keep threads about gay shit running, doesn't mean it's actually popular on the board. Most normal people wouldn't touch garbage like that with a ten-foot pole.

Real talk doing the whole
>Hey you gotta get married and sire an heir because I'll be single/gay/whatever.
Is a shitty as fuck thing to do to a person. It's one of those "We all know it so no need to say it" things. Even my parents hate it when my siblings directly or indirectly bring it up.

Attached: 1595387189349.gif (384x248, 498.71K)

Fuck you banana fish has SOUL with light yaoi elements

>yuri
>woke shit
Get the fuck out and kill yourself, retarded tourist.

There have been faggot manga in J+ for years, you’re late

Situations like that are rough, especially when your parents/family want their grandkids to look a certain way.

I was too young to even get that it was gay and not an action mystery anime and I just thought Grell was weird and annoying

Attached: 68837b4251fb0dd3aa84b67f8a647bdd.jpg (265x384, 25.86K)

>Before that I was shitting on LNfags. God I hate them.
Based. LNfags are the worst.

What? Black Butler wasn't gay, user, what are you talking about? Sebastian was a demon, not a fag.

>any relationship i can't live vicariously through is cucked and so are u for lieking
>muh containment board
Kill yourself, retarded cancer.

Too bad I already did it to my brother. Fuck kids and fuck dating, the only winning move is to not play.

How do you explain making Ciel crossdress all the time then

who the fuck hates lesbians. i bet you don't even have foreskin.

America ruins everything

And I think Undertaker, Grell, the gardener, the Arab, and Alois are explicitly gay