Why is she evil now?

Why is she evil now?

Attached: f990512f6adf0c22fa77b2dec89b02b4.jpg (640x832, 149.51K)

>Now
user, I...

Highly gifted

LIONED.COM

kill all elves

>now
>tee hee im studying how dark forbidden magic can help humanity :D
>im also a giant bitch to everyone because the world hates me for being an abomination ;)

user, when a bullied half elf with a chip on her shoulder is studying the forbidden arts, its not because shes a good person.

She’s not.

Immortality is awesome.

Attached: 0D809529-8896-41B2-BA79-14DB7D617AC7.jpg (1545x1149, 588.78K)

Not evil, just misunderstood.

Lion its an expert tempter.

>a friendly magical creature willing to give me anything I could ever want?
>nope not me I would never want anything to do with that, no sir

She's not evil, she just made it her life work to rape nature's laws to fulfill her ambitions

Is it really, though?

Would she welcome becoming mortal if it also meant she could easily conceive a child? People are unfairly harsh on Marcille. If I were in a similar position as her, I would have gone mad with despair and resentment towards my parents.

>Now

Even as a half-elf, her elven heritage was always going to curse her to be evil. All elves are evil.

>Would she welcome becoming mortal if it also meant...
No, she wouldn't no matter what, she just doesn't want people she cares about to die, that's how you know the whole 1000yr lifespan or removing the differences among races is just bullshit she tells herself to keep the facade of being righteous while using the dark arts and consorting with demons, Marcille would just keep prolonging everyone's lifespans into infinity and end up like Thistle

razist

An elf never produces anything good. In this manga specifically all elves have created nothing but problems.

Laois can still fix her

Oh yeah human horrors and NWO shit

are you faggots just going to repeat the same stale posts every thread until the manga's over or what

We only have human abstractions to guide our moral decisions and we are quick to discard them when it suits us. Who are we to judge other races with a different culture and worldview and lifespan? Who are we to call them evil? We as a race don't exactly have the greatest record of treating others or ourselves fairly. If you ask me, humans are the real evil race.

>elves
>not inherently evil

ahahahaha

Humans did not invited demons into the world in their attempt to genocide the dwarves

qrd on why the lion is evil? stopped reading after falin vs those elf glowies

go back to reading

I haven't read this manga in like a million years
So what's the fuck?

wtf is this schizo collage?

>now

go be a child somewhere else

>qrd on why a literal fucking demon is evil

Attached: 1448933863570.png (499x338, 38.36K)

Is not she just hungry?

nah it was getting pretty boring, maybe the qrd could've helped

it wouldn't

user... Point-eared girls always betray...

so it really is shit now

This could have been prevented if Laios had given her an offspring to look after

Attached: TotesNotEvil.jpg (1835x1964, 162.71K)

I swear fealty to Dark Empress Marcille.

So how many more chapters do you think until the finale?

There's still no indication of how they're going to resolve any of the current problems, or how much worse they're going to get from here. Another volume at least, 2 years minimum.

She's not.

Speedreader-kun...

so the brown elf shota was actually good? don't tell me the king was evil too

>reeee evil traitor elves!
Post some examples. I'm curious.

stop talking to yourself schizo

I'm glad she finally covered her self up.

Attached: elf ears.png (466x277, 135.15K)

As far as irl crossbreeds are concerned, pregnancy in females isn't impossible, just rare.

If anyone's been doing the impossible in this story it's Laius, one more miracle can't be too much of an ask.

Attached: 1576939695576.jpg (220x315, 19.79K)

Laois isn't interested in human races.

I have no idea who that is.

Marcille has done absolutely NOTHING wrong. She'll come out of this as the victor with both her life and mutant quarter-elf children.

elf from generic isekai #71848439

Maybe just read the goddamn story user

No sense of right or wrong

That tells me nothing.

so the lion is meant to be the Devil, right?

There's no isekai, it's just fantasy.

Attached: triple-h-disgusted.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

everyone was and is being played by the winged lion. The entire story is about eating and the winged lion likes to eat desires.

That doesn’t help either!

yikes, shoulda kept been a mobster of the week story with a hint of overarching plot in the background

but it did, jesus do you not read the manga at all?

This is your reward for spoonfeeding. Remember the taste well.

Attached: file.png (900x1025, 1.13M)

do you? it's the opposite now, exploration and monster hunting are done just for the sake of the plot

This cunt's always been evil

Attached: 3ba4b8b9c56ea29bc858be367_1e1010a3_1280.png (663x682, 295.68K)

That fucking lion. Imma become a furry at this rate

She has no interest in bearing children, that's literally got no impact on the choices she's making now.

All she wants is to be able to live out her long ass lifespan without literally everyone she knows and cares about growing old and dying before her, even if that means she has to force a long ass lifespan on them, too.

I just wanted to talk about the manga. I really liked how the winged lion was thought to be a savior
>exploration and monster hunting are done just for the sake of the plot
nigger it's been like that since the 1st chapter, fucking speedreader retard

It would be a monstrous half breed, hed be fascinated

That eating was kind of... sensual

Attached: WhatDoYouMeanItsNotSexual.jpg (1200x685, 648.02K)

not at all it was more about the exploration and worldbuilding before, now it's mostly about that lion and that bunch of elves
you sure you didn't speedread the first chapters?