Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Raws are out
>Amado gets buttfucked
>Belt no jutsu about to make a debut
>BoruSumi assblasted
>Kishimoto is one of /u/s
Thoughts?

Attached: KWABmado.jpg (1387x2048, 589.44K)

So iMadobros....

>Amado had Koji smoke small fry like Victor when he should've disposed of Boro and Code (Jigen's most devoted goons) from day 1.

Sex

Attached: FE46-A286-779-D-4046-8232-BFB97-D559-F63.jpg (334x190, 77.45K)

as expected, purpleshit was just cannon fodder for the shipwar

Not assblasted but now it's a real competition if those leaks are legit. BoruSara and BoruSumi now have an equally valid chance in happening rather than it being more lopsided toward BoruSumi.

Now both ships are semi-canon

Raws right here:

>this entire chapter

Attached: 1650167565099.jpg (500x500, 67.57K)

200+ IQ

Attached: Shikamaru-cover-in-Boruto-Chapter-64-1.jpg (780x578, 82.92K)

Amadobros....not like this.

>pepitochicken made the account private

Jigen ordered the hit on Victor after they framed him for the ship crash. Jigen knew it was Koji and Amado, but he also knew that Victor would try and steal the vessel anyway.

reminder that people thought the same about Hinata when NaruSakus thought they were going to win because of comments like in this chapter

Attached: tumblr_inline_pt7aqr32Ht1t7jsuw_1280.png (1280x527, 318.22K)

cope

>I didn't follow
Fuck, man.

OD properly sent her minions after him. I know she is SEETHING.

He was private before, I'm actually surprised he opened it up. I'll keep posting the panels if he's got more dw.

He was uploading the whole damn magazine.

Too be fair, that is pretty damning.

Not PepitoCHADken...

like =/= care
cope

He was also watermarking the pages (A solid way to get your account taken down)

>More detrimental than fucking Nishi

Fucking kek

>abdul showed off the account
abdulbros..

-200IQ

>BoruSumi assblasted
how was it assblasted? did Boruto reject Sumire?

Why are leakers in general so cringe? Just post the summary or whatever you're allowed and fuck off until you're needed again.

Attached: boruto-naruto.png (1492x890, 787.9K)

cope

>Shikamaru can't call Ino to round up backup because he's been allured by Ada.
>The ruckus going on will probably transpire uninterrupted until somebody walks by hearing Amado's screams or somebody destroys part of the building to make a scene.
This is bad.

They feel powerful, therefore important.

Sarada confesses she loves Boruto, the panel shows her blushing

cope purpleshitter borusara won

> this chapter
Amado has a plan B right? he wouldn't get outsmarted this easily.

Attached: Amado_01.jpg (750x598, 44.84K)

Thats fucking manga right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for Ikemoto bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the trainig grounds, men deliver their new born baby during an S-rank mission. Fucking hard core dick in the ass shinobi no jidai wa owaru dattebasa manga time shit. Take it to the Hokage's office. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We read together we watch together. Boruto is back baby

Attached: kakashi.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Now depending on Sarada's answer in this chapter we might have an actual shipping war in our hands. Borusumi Vs Borusara. I wonder who'll win.

Attached: FNbiNc6VIAUITUb.jpg (1342x1434, 208.17K)

That’s bad, Sumire hasn’t actually confessed out loud yet. Except in that weird page with Sarada that the anime retconned.

Ada can't account for bullshit ayy powers. They defy science.

>Sarada confesses she loves Boruto
Someone asked her, she didn't say shit
>the panel shows her blushing
Not true, she looks freak out

Still no Raws for the Sarada spoiler, right?

I hate Ada's BS powers so much bros,
wtf was Kishi thinking?

>Ada
I meant Amado.

Nope

not yet.

Retard, if an ugly girl likes a guy, it doesn't mean she will be with him

Attached: 95850380_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 522.98K)

So Ada is the brains while Code and Daemon are the muscle?

She doesn't confess. She gets asked that though which implies she has feelings for him but that's on the same level of NaruSaku bait that Kishimoto did in Part 2

The lesson is that Kishimoto has now written it to where both BoruSara and BoruSumi can happen and he wants the love suspense there like in Naruto except this time, it's going to be up to Boruto between who he chooses unlike last time where it was basically Sasuke who chose by finally giving Sakura a chance which closed the door Naruto to get with Sakura which meant Naruto had to settle for Hinata

Attached: Sakura blushing for Naruto.jpg (640x480, 35.23K)

Code is barely even muscle

why the fuck are these threads hitting 500 posts so fast? is it the /u/shit or the shipping?

Fine, he's her transportation.

We JoJo's now.

i hate this retarded artist, hope she has a meltdown when Borusara happens

She has. Sumire confessed to Kawaki and Amado that she liked Boruto. Pretty recently too

Ada is the brain and Muscle, Daemon is the shield, Code is the bodyguard, Bug is the toy.

Yes

shipping mostly as you can see.

they hit 500 fast every time the spoilers come out, newfriend

Thanks

First it was seething over the lack of spoilers and bashing OD.

Then it was the BoruSara spoiler.

Then it was the /u/ spoiler.

And now it's the Amado being BTFO spoiler.

not always, and not this fast.

kishimoto is a fucking hack

Wow there, hating artists because they draw fanart of a ship you dislkie? Getting a bit Tumblr there, buddy

Attached: 1610940660403.png (2100x2143, 1.36M)

So who is going to be the final villain? Code and Amado are kinda pansies, so it won't be them.

Some Ada/Shikamaru action.

Attached: FQwT7M_VUAUsAgH.jpg (1351x2048, 580.06K)

>So who is going to be the final villain?

Attached: mastool.jpg (640x467, 42.36K)

she's a sumire self inserter, she deserves the hate

This is the first time in forever that the threads are going THIS fast. Like 4/5 in a single day. All because of shipping, twitter drama and /u/ content. Praise Kishi, he is saving the Boruto threads in Yea Forums

Attached: Horny Sarada.jpg (592x430, 115.84K)

Jobhamaru

>which closed the door Naruto to get with Sakura which meant Naruto had to settle for Hinata
B-but I though nardo never really liked Sakura, NHbros????? T-that's what The Last said??????

The frog

TEMARIBROS ITS FUCKING OVER

Is the situation fucked or is Boruto or Kawaki gonna burst in and save the day? Because so far, it's looking like Code is gonna get what he wants.

yeah, today has been quite the fast day, especially the one with shippers that hit the limin in only 2 and a half hours, but the last one lasted over 4, and i've seen some threads that last 5-7 hours, so, apart from the former, they're not much faster

kaguya, madara

What's the /u/ spoiler anyways?

Is Ada walking through Shikamaru's shadow possession?

Of course he's going to get his limiters removed. He needs to become a credible threat.

>Because so far, it's looking like Code is gonna get what he wants.
I sure hope so.

Why didn't shadow possession work?