Sima Yi was cooler

Sima Yi was cooler.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 350.54K)

Zhuge Liang:
>high born elitist
>supported a literal tyrant
>ran a brutal propaganda campaign that made him and his usurping liege the good guys

Sima Yi
>wanted to be left alone and farm rice
>forced into service to bring about a peaceful world
>served a liege that wanted meritocracy for all
>actually fucking won

Hard to argue facts

Lu Bu when?

YO ITS MY BOY

I want to be Sima Yi disciple

Attached: rBqK7Tc.jpg (965x1408, 543.94K)

Attached: Lu bu.jpg (550x796, 161.04K)

>actually fucking won
Not really? Sima Yi died before he could and the task fell upon his son Sima Zhao to actually conquer Shu and then later his grandson Sima Yan to reunite China as a whole... for about a few years until another civil war broke out anyway.

That aside it would be pretty cool if the story brought in Sima Yi as a rival producer. Maybe even Zhou Yu as a third one who neither give a shit about as they focus on each other.

Guys, I'm playing Total War 3K and I'm playing as Sun Jian. Liu Biao kicked my ass and I had to send my sons to go take over Taiwan to escape. I don't know what to do. I am Yuan Shu's vassal.

Chen Gong is better

Murder Yuan Shu for attempting to deny you provisions at Sishui Gate and rage on as the true Tiger of Jiangdong.

Murder all of Shu while you're at it.

As they say: among men, Lu Bu; among horses, Red Hare.

Do something about your stream ranking, Koumei!

Zhuge Liang was a NEET in his late 20s before Liu Bei forced him out of the hut too

>Zhou Yu
He'd be an idol himself. Does Japan even have that? I know Korea has boy bands. Either way he'd be in stage.

For me, it’s the poor uncle who gave the emperor a popsicle and got nothing to show for it

He was. Kongming's propaganda machine was just better.

>Maybe even Zhou Yu as a third one who neither give a shit about as they focus on each other.
Zhou Yu would probably just be ambiguously gay around Sun Ce all day.

To be fair, the fact that the dynasty Sima Yi helped found imploded within a decade or two probably didn't help his reputation.

anime?

It's not like Sima Yi was around to really fix that so it's out of his hands by that point. It's also a better kingdom than Kongming made.

Jesus dude. Japanese male idols are on tv 24/7. News, reality tv, comedy, game shows, drama, movies, ads, games... EVERYWHERE. Korea still have a long way to go.

I guess. But it's still not hard to understand why Shu got idealized by future generations as a result.

> It's also a better kingdom than Kongming made.
To his credit, he did do a pretty good job laying the foundation for Shu as a actual kingdom. Guy was a skilled administrator, if nothing else.

>But it's still not hard to understand why Shu got idealized by future generations as a result.
You mean a book written by a guy descended from Shu wrote a book called the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and used it to make his ancestors look better?

Lol yeah idk what I was thinking. Maybe because I was trying to think of a jpop Bieber or BTS equivalent--nothing came to mind so I started questioning it.

>look better
The author made Liu Bei a crybaby retard and a saint at the same time. Unbelievable.

To his credit, Liu Bei's rationality was actually pretty benevolent for the time and it's only with our modern perceptions where we look back and go "Yeah Liu Bei was actually a bitch-made traitor piece of shit."

AHHHHHH SAVE ME LIU BEI THE RAIN IS TOO POWERFUL AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: dn7uqkjgi3231.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Based

>>>served a liege that wanted meritocracy for all
The betrayed the family of that liege and seized power for himself.

>never follows Wei Yan's plan of just speedrunning to Chang'an
He deserved it.

all the good members of the Cao family were dead by than.

Not the same liege, it's like 4 generations later with Cao Shuang who was essentially a spoiled aristocrat similar to the ones they originally overthrew

I just like his baby chucking.

Attached: Liu Bei and Young Master.webm (720x400, 2.54M)

Would the outcome have been any different if he hadn't dunk his son?

>I got Sima Yi now, not even the Heaven can save him now
Zhuge Liang made Shu and Liu Bei. Sima Yi suck up to Cao until he get the chance to betray them.

I hate to defend Liu Bei on this one but his logic was sound. "Women and children are like clothes, capable generals are like arms and legs."
Liu Bei's real issue was letting Liu Shan continue to live instead of having him mysteriously die once they realized he was incapable of leading.

Did they really make a Zhuge Liang isekai? wtf lmao
Is it good?

Does Sima Yi reincarnate and beat him so hard that he dies?

Not yet.

>he get the chance to betray them
To be fair, he did the right thing. Sima Yi was loyal to Cao Cao, Cao Pi and Cao Rui. It wasn't his fault that both Pi and Rui died really young. Then Cao Shuang was a retard who was about to run Wei to the ground, and on top of that was going to kill the Sima family. Sima Yi taking over helped Wei remain stable, and his descendants managed to unify China. Shame Sima Yan wasn't as competent as his ancestors though.

Attached: 1650288703717.png (209x361, 123.43K)

>descended from Shu
Wasn't that a thousand years after the fact? How would you even measure that?

It doesn't help that real life Liu Bei was mostly just a traitor. Insanely charismatic, but you know.

No. Since he lost in real life as well and he didn't dunk his son there.

I mean, far as we can tell. Liu Shan was a tool, but not a retard.

Did Sima Yi have any regrets or desire that warrant him to get reincarnated?
>and beat him so hard that he dies?
Keep dreaming. You have forgotten whose show this it.

It's way, WAY better than it has any right to be.

Is there any 3 kingdoms TV Series / Movies without feeling like CCP propaganda crap ?

Attached: eikosudoku.jpg (1920x1080, 174.44K)

>Did Sima Yi have any regrets or desire that warrant him to get reincarnated?
Rematch with Zhuge Liang.

I understand none of the 3K autism you guys are spewing but good for you guys.

Thank you for the input, tiktok

>Did Sima Yi have any regrets or desire that warrant him to get reincarnated?
>I sure wish I had one more chance to humiliate Zhuge Liang

Reincarnated MacArthur as Koumei's rival when.

All of them. 3K is unpolluted.

Was his hate boner that big?

For me, its Zhang Liao

Red Cliff feels like CCP propaganda bullshit

What kind of agenda they're trying to push?

Attached: 1649859017992.webm (1128x530, 317.27K)

Not really? When you look at the way Shu rose up, it's actually something to be admired because Liu Bei went from having almost nothing to being the ruler of his kingdom. Their actual characters are suspect but otherwise there are things to look up to regarding Shu.

CHINA MILITARY STRONK

In real life, no.

Fiction, 100%.

"Wise do not pay to American companies, but pirate their anime." -Lao Tzu

Guy was amazing. Probably the actual best warrior around.

I didn't get that sense at all, it was just the battle from 3K with less Shu bias and Wu being cool.

Liu Bei was probably one of the most determined fuckers around. He shrugged off defeats that ruined much bigger men.

You aren't discussing the anime.
Fuck off.

>>and beat him so hard that he dies?
Who? Sima Yi or Zhuge Liang? If the latter then the latter dying was actually culmination of all the stress he's accumulated over the years basically running Shu himself after Liu Bei died. Shu's failure at the Wuzhang Plains was just the icing on the cake.

I don't understand. All of them are chinese, how can china stronk when 1 of them lost?

Same

Attached: [ASW] Paripi Koumei - 01 [1080p HEVC][9E21B02D] (00_14_23.404).jpg (1920x1080, 286.03K)

>Military strong
When fighting itself?

I like Eikos thighs and butt.

I like her creepy giggle

Attached: 1649947237121.jpg (961x2233, 1.16M)

Redcliff is one of China's most humiliating defeats.