WSJ TOC

TOC Soon.
how many series do you think will be axed? upcoming batch genre?

Attached: 2122previewwsj.jpg (1918x1400, 866.16K)

P6 will end up selling 5 million copies.
Shugomaru and Ayashimon will survive another round.
Doron will be axed, as will Earthchild
Akane really is hanging in the balance. It needs some drama to spice it up.

>upcoming batch genre?
yokai hunting

why can't you wait till it's fucking out?

>It needs some drama to spice it up.
No it doesn't.

>P6 will end up selling 5 million copies.
delusional

Doron introduced a new character. And wrapped up the arc quickly, but instead of ending it there started a new plotline. Is this shit somehow not getting axed?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1098x529, 185.46K)

>P6 will end up selling 5 million copies.
Circulation maybe, and this is a big maybe

Who knows, no one expected triangle to go so it might be save.
They can just axe shugo in that case.

Jump is desperate for a new big shounen that doesn't die fast.

Probably 2 since Stone and that other one are gone now.

>Stone
this again?
>Magu and Stone out
>Akane and Earthchild in

The offbeat anime will give it a big boost when it arrives.

Shugomaru and ayakashi triangle out.
2 new series in.

Attached: Dora-from-Doron-Dororon-and-Asta-from-Black-Clover.jpg (943x500, 130.2K)

>anime
Way too early to be dreaming about a potential anime, user. Give it at least one more year (if it's still alive by that point)

Am I the only one who wants to see Earth Child survive for a bit just to see how bad it can really get? I know its likely it will get axed soon but just seeing it slog around and keep hitting new lows is really entertaining in the same way its entertaining to watch any other shitty show or movie like riverdale or the room.

Me too

>riverdale
I normally wouldn't be caught dead watching CW shit, but the things I've heard about it on Yea Forums really wanna make me pick it up.

That's Luffy?

Is Haikyuu still ongoing?

Unfortunately

When's Numa Shun's new oneshot?

It ended two years ago but there will be a new oneshot in this issue

That came out like 3 issues ago.

Is Earthchild getting U19'd?

So basically among the latest batch, Akane is the only one that seems to be safe at least for the short-term?

How hard will Earthchild drop: bottom 5 or dead last?

Trust in the plan.

Attached: 1645389503602.png (455x641, 329.97K)

It's new batch announcement time. Everyone knows it's going to happen this week. Kids will seethe about it until it's leaked today.

But is Akane safe or no?

Safer than your butthole in a prison shower

Hoping for a batch of 5.
-AyaTri, Ayashimon, Shugomaru, Doron, EarthChild
+ 5 new series including a successful spokon and action series.

Too bad a batch of 4 without losing EC is more realistic...

>Too bad a batch of 4 without losing EC is more realistic...
You forgot to mention 0 successful series is also more realistic.

Ayashimon will LIVE

It's her safe day so yes

I expect a batch of three, with Doron and Shugomaru being the ones to be axed. Ayashimon can still be axed without Jump replacing it, but sales-wise, it's performed the best out of the three, so maybe Jump plans to keep it for now and see how much of an audience it actually has.

As for Akane and Earthchild, I'm not sure about the former, but I think the latter will sink in the rankings, but only after Golden Week is over. I get the feeling that Jump will save the housekeeping for later.

Why do you think Akane is in trouble?

They'll probably wait for sales, Akane probably has a lower bar due to being a niche Manga

>. Ayashimon can still be axed without Jump replacing it, but sales-wise, it's performed the best out of the three, so maybe Jump plans to keep it for now and see how much of an audience it actually has.
Dumbasses still don't realize this batch was already planned before Ayashimon went on sale so its sales have 0 fucking impact on its survival.

But that's every day for her no?

>sales-wise
hahaha what about PS?

Don't follow Doron & Shugomaru but Ayashimon recent chapters felt like they're already going for the final boss as well as the end goal desu. Wouldn't be surprised if it's ending soon

Is it? Really? Hasn't it been reprinted a bunch of times? What the hell was jump expecting? 50k sales at least ?

>Hasn't it been reprinted a bunch of times
Two times. They didn't specify if it was an urgent reprint or not which is super weird. I want to think that they were just forgetting it but there's also no date of reprint too.

When was the last time a Jump manga that got reprints got axed?

Well that probably means it surpassed expectations so I think it has better chances of survival, just like P6

PS

I'm cautious about Akane just in case the first few rankings are due to the novelty factor, and personally, I think it starts to get boring after Ch 4, but I acknowledge I'm in the minority here. To be fair, I could apply the same logic for Earthchild, but story-wise, it's already showing signs of the axe, which is why I feel far more certain about its fate.

Ayashimon's certainly speeding up the plot, but I'm not sure whether it'll resolve everything in just two or three chapters. There's still the new group of baddies to deal with and the main villain, and I can imagine each fight taking up around 2-3 chapters.

Phantom seer? Don't really know

soon

Attached: 1616872913705.png (784x593, 445.77K)

Well yeah getting reprinted means having better chances, though both vol 1 and vol 2 of P6 got immediated reprint after being released for 7-10 days

I still think it's getting axed. The beginning arc is just so fucking bad, I just can't see it pulling in a decent audience except maybe really young kids or fujos latch on to it or something.

is the p6 mangaka an assistant of wani?

I don't know but ase to sekken mangaka was

Briefly

Place your bets, how fast can the author wrap it up?
>11 chapters
>12 chapters
>13 chapters

when is togashi coming back?

After One Piece ends

14 chapters. 2 chapters for dealing with a sudden problem in meta dude's retarded plan, which the dad will solve with his dad powers. Then 2 chapters for dealing with getting the space wife's rock back to earth, with dad solving all problems with his dad powers. Then one last ending chapter in which the dad gets everything he wants without having to sacrifice anything.

we don't know. personally i guess not since if mapollo3 was indeed wani's assistant or some sort, they would have announced it when p6 getting serialized like csm/dandadan/jigokuraku mangaka or gege with the artist of that new jump+ manga

This is Earthchild we're talking about. If it can squeeze a whole series' worth of plot into the first chapter, it can do all that stuff in just one or two.

Maybe

Attached: 1645594216029.jpg (700x541, 36.66K)

This. Doron and Shugo are neck and neck performance wise, Ayashimon's astronomically superior sales + veteran anime gives it a huge edge.

ayashimon only sold well cause of kaku's name, vol 2 will sell worse as seen by the awful toc ranks