Daily Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Chapter

Nozomu Itoshiki is depressed. Very depressed. He’s certifiably suicidal, but he’s also the beloved schoolteacher of a class of unique students, each charming in her own way: The stalker. The shut-in. The obsessive-compulsive. The girl who comes to class every day with strange bruises. And Kafuka, the most optimistic girl in the world, who knows that every cloud has a silver lining. For all of them, it’s a special time, when the right teacher can have a lasting positive effect on their lives. But is that teacher Itoshiki, a.k.a. Zetsubou-sensei, who just wants to find the perfect place to die?

Chapter 78: A Woman’s Role

Attached: Daily Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Chapter volume eight cover, named so as to be a backup for when the thread title is forgotten.jpg (1153x1730, 644.13K)

Previous chapters: Be mindful of first-timers; please use spoiler text for any spoilers.

Attached: 116.jpg (1153x1730, 624.1K)

Yo, OP.

Attached: 117.jpg (1153x1730, 695.09K)

How's it going?

Attached: 118.jpg (1153x1730, 437.68K)

Attached: 119.jpg (1153x1730, 686.87K)

Attached: 120.jpg (1153x1730, 535.78K)

Attached: 121.jpg (1153x1730, 838.08K)

>Happy Coming of Age Day
The Seijinshiki holiday, or Coming of Age Day, falls on the second Monday of January.
The day celebrates those who have turned twenty in the past year.

Attached: 122.jpg (1153x1730, 780.95K)

Attached: 123.jpg (1153x1730, 773.46K)

>Ozeki
In 1992, at the age of twenty-six, Japanese rocker Yutaka Ozeki was found dead.

Attached: 124.jpg (1153x1730, 761.88K)

Attached: 125.jpg (1153x1730, 956.3K)

Attached: 126.jpg (1153x1730, 683.01K)

Attached: 127.jpg (1153x1730, 562.92K)

>Toujinbou
Toujinbou is the name of a cliff in Fukui prefecture that is also a famous suicide spot.

Attached: 128.jpg (1153x1730, 655.76K)

And that's all for today. What are some noteworthy dramas you've played in? What were you cast as?
"All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Attached: 129.jpg (1153x1730, 301.91K)

this chapter has 2 Tsunetsuki, 1 pantyshot, 3 Uropen, 0 Amakudari-sama, 1 Miss Yoshiko Sakurai, 1 stork and baby, 1 stick dog, 1 black tear, 1 Mr. Asou Tarou, 2 Mr. Abe Shinzou, and 1 eye of darkness

>What are some noteworthy dramas you've played in?
nativity play in elementary school
I just stood in the back

thanks op. I play Yea Forumsutist 236817982 in the "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Storytime" production

well, maybe not then

It was a nice try.

Thanks OP

Man, this was a weird one, huh?

wow

Thanks for the dump OP. I tend to avoid other peoples dramas, so nothing worth to mention.

Well, I'm writing fanfiction for this fandom I like, and it's kinda weird being a god of a fictional universe.
I didn't mean for it to become a drama story, but it just somehow became that way when I wrote it out.
I just wanted to write fluff man...

Is it just me or today's chapter doesn't have a punchline?

I feel like I've been sucked into OP's drama by reading these chapters everyday

Yes, I am user, the main character.

Thanks for the dump like always OP.

Thanks OP.
I'm cast as "Unlicensed Psychiatrist" and "Marriage Counselor" four or five times a week.

Thanks OP

thanks, OP. i've never acted in any dramas, but i voiced the majority of shakespeare's leading roles in my senior year poetry class because nobody else wanted to, so MacBeth and Hamlet. i was in a university marching band drumline in front of a weekly crowd of 110k people, i think that's a better performance.
thanks, countanon

Attached: red_ribbon_drummerchan_collage.jpg (3500x2800, 2.58M)

Thanks OP

Attached: Nami Hito 20.jpg (500x500, 124.06K)

I'm in love with her perfectly average proportions

Alas, poor Chiri
Thanks again OP
I once unwittingly played the part of "guy who I'm threatening to leave you for" on behalf of a woman who was trying to save her relationship. I thought we were all just becoming good, genuine friends with eachother, but it later became apparent to me that during a really rough period in their relationship with eachother, the woman specifically invited me to to come along to their dates as a third wheel as a sort of threat to force her boyfriend to step up, less he be replaced. I was pretty surprised: I'm not especially handsome, very normal etc, but apparently it was enough to make him jealous. I do feel like I was used, but it was a little flattering.
It also worked, they resolved their problems and got married soon after, and they remain happily together to this day.

Don't worry Chiri you play my waifu in my story.

What a coincidence, so am I!

Attached: Chiri irritated gif.gif (600x338, 330.73K)

Thanks OP

I remember I was helping out with orientation activities at my uni and one of the incoming students made a minor mistake with the activity. I pointed it out and he started tearing up and said something along the lines of how he can't do anything right. I tried to tell him something about how everyone makes mistakes and learning is why he's going to uni, but he just left and I never saw him come back. I felt less like user and more like "scruffy instructor", playing a minor part in this dudes breakdown. Hope he's doing alright

>Alas, poor Chiri
Why do people pretend like she doesn't deserve that treatment?

you can get away with being outrageously fucked up as long as you're cute.

39 OP. I was in Arsenic and Old Lace, all I remember about it was blacking out on the last night of the production and being told hours later I flubbed my lines.

Except she doesn't get away with it.

Anyone else get the new release of the first season? The translation notes are fucking thick. It's like an entire novel.
>pic related

Attached: SZS_linerNotes.png (1256x1030, 2.04M)

This is probably just season 1 too, right? Awesome.
My copy should arrive today as well.

Yeah. I hope it sells well after all these years. Rightstuf really gave it the care it deserved so it'd be nice to see them do the rest of the series as well.

In Zetsubou threads, I play one of the anons who try to direct general attention towards underrated side characters.
Likewise, I also preferred side roles myself back in drama club, as those are more likely to allow artistic freedom in their interpretation. It's always fun to try to steal the spot light from the main actors that are bound by everyone's expectations for the play's protagonists. I got one of the lead roles once or twice, and remembering all those lines and changing customes with that much screentime was really a pain. The most noteworthy drama was probably Frankenstein, with me playing as a sailor, a procurer of human body parts, and the jailor.

mine was in my city this morning, then across the country at noon, now back at my city
zetsuboushita

Thought this was a character for a second

Attached: 1623819191050.png (70x97, 8.64K)

Thanks.
>drama
Always dodged but there was one time I played King Lear in King Lear. Twas fun.

Do you have the Pani Poni Dash! TL notes too?

thanks OP
> What are some noteworthy dramas you've played in? What were you cast as?
I played in a drama adaptation of Daniil Kharms' poems. I was casted as an autistic guy who invite a girl to lunch, the role fitted me well.

thx op. This is one of my favorite chapters and also one of the most anxiety inducing. I feel like I'm constantly running into people who want to typecast me into something instead of "dude #23,406". Perhaps it's just paranoia.

We we're playing dodgeball and one guy got hit trying to defend the other guy, the one that got hit acted like he was about to die and the other guy held him in his arms, swearing to defeat me since I actually caused this.
I was made to play the role of bad guy.

Did he defeat you?

Unfortunately for him, I got hit by someone else so I was sent out of the court.
After a lot of play they lost interest in this storyline.
I'm sorry for the anti-climax.

Attached: 1631503032941.png (1920x1200, 196.38K)

"every man is a hero in his own tale. Surely, Dr Maturin, every man must look on himself as wiser and more intelligent and more virtuous than the rest, so how could he see himself as the villain, or even as a minor character? And you must have noticed that heroes are never beaten."

I am in despair.
The anti-climactic conclusion of a stupid storyline, made up by school kids, has left me in despair.

Attached: zetsuboushita.gif (427x240, 414.62K)