No one acts like this past high school

No one acts like this past high school.

Attached: sluts.jpg (2560x1440, 427.25K)

You have never been in an office environment with women

Touch grass.

High school never ends. Also I started reading the manga and it's fantastic, 10/10. It's 90% action scenes and reaction faces but I love it.

You'd be surprised. If anything, it gets worse.

Attached: 1559314401703.png (1243x516, 488.94K)

Wrong.
t.office wagie

Advanced bait

you watch too many anime if you unironically think this is how people act

Women do, usually

You've never worked with an office full of women if you think this isn't an accurate portrayal of real life.

You haven't left your house in the last decade if you don't
Why the fuck do you think they call it "office gossip"

and you apparently have never gone outside your house if you think that women don't act like that past highschool

Touch grass
>captcha: GYDDR

Ok, maybe not as directly, but it's an anime, they only have so much time to get the point across. In reality it's a bit more subtle but fundamentally the same thing.

the shit talking in anime is benign compared to how it actually is

Why does everyone here pretend like they know exactly how everyone acts irl?

you have lived a very sheltered life if you think people who act like this don't exist.

women don't even exist past high school

sure they exist but they're they type of people stuck in high school

I'm a telepath and a spy.

I do

then you have the mental maturity of a 16 year old

Wanna go out to the cafe this weekend?

Office politics and gossip is worse than high school.

Not OP but I sort of have, once. They were lesbians though so they were friendly with each other so maybe that's not the norm.

Anyone comparing this high school drama tier garbage to office gossip is an idiot.

How can anyone be alive to see how people acted during the pandemic years and not realize that human adults are mentally just children in older bodies? Petty shit like this never truly gets grown out of, its form just changes slightly.

adult gossip: Bill has been taking a lot of sick leave lately. Is he just lazy?
anime gossip: Oh my god look at how pathetic he is I just can't stand the way he breathes like someone just report him to the police already yikies!!

Men and women don't finish their second maturation until they have children (first maturation is puberty). After that they mature again once they have grandchildren.

Many people put off having children now and have full blown peter pan syndrome. Abe was right all along.

God I hate women

Good thing its a anime then. Gonna talk about how anya is a telepath next thread?

>someone just report him to the police already
You are aware this story takes place in cold war Europe, right? As in, the time period where fear of espionage and foreign invasion were at all time high, right? Does the term McCarthyism mean anything to you?
yes I know McCarthyism was an American phenomenon, but it's the same principle

that's realistic though

Inshallah brother

you're all gossiping about me, aren't you?

McCarthy was actually right though and it's tragic that his memory is tarnished by turning his name into a slur against exposing corruption.
This. Hell people still report people to the authorities today, all the time. It's pretty fucked up.

You'd be surprised

The vast majority of people don't act like this and the people that do everyone either just ignores or nod at them to get them to move on.

Forget women, in my college there were gossiping politicking retards like this complete with henchmen and chick sidekicks. And from what I've seen of my faculty, they are even worse despite being 30-60.

Spoken like someone with the barest minimum of socialization

you're probably a neet

Women are literal overgrown children. Go outside for once, for fuck's sake.

the only women you've known is your mother

Never worked in an office, eh?
t. office wage slave

Incel simp.

>no u
The chances you got extremely lucky and all your family members + friends you've ever made or interacted with never acted like this is exceedingly low.
The only other option is that you are just RPing and speaking out of your ass, which is definitely much, much more likely especially considering where we are.
It's like you're also just blatantly ignoring the fact that tons of adults aren't even being secretive about it online too. There's tons of people chomping at the bit for when someone slips up to embarrass and shame them publicly, whether it's digitally or in real life.

>how people acted during the pandemic years
Such as? Most workplaces were shut down and I was unemployed anyway so I have no idea what they were saying.

People acted like this in high school all the time, even I did sometimes because I was a stupid kid trying to fit in everywhere. College there was some of it here and there but it was no where near as retarded as high school and now that I'm a working adult I never see it other than harmless stuff like "Jim is thinking of applying at so and so." If I ever met someone who was also toxic as the bitches in this anime I'd just feel bad for them.

you poor naïve fool adults are just high schoolers who pay taxes especially ones in work where you form cliques

Oh, you sweet naive fool. I promise you that a lot of women do, in fact, act like this, and much worse. Do you honestly not know that?

This, just look at Twitter. Every day the raging hoardes are crying for someone to lose their career, go to prison, etc. for saying a word they didn't like.

>nah, my anecdotal experience is the actual truth, compared to the tens of other people ITT telling me otherwise
You are legitimately retarded then, thanks for the admission. As other people said, you've probably never worked an office job, and chances are you've probably never even spoken to someone who has either.

women are childish as FUCK are you kidding me????

or look at any conservative demanding this be banned or this be killed or this be removed etc. I wish americans would just kill each other and be done with it, they despise each other and hate each other so why not man up grab your guns and the side with the last people alive wins and they get the whole damn country?! So fucking sick of this shit meanwhile the corrupt continue to whip their ass with the rule of law and nobody cares

I worked in a government office for a year and that never happened. We only ever complained about little things like one guy who'd always scream whenever something didn't go his way.

I want to live in your world

What gossiping? You don't even need to be close to people, especially women, that they do this a lot.

lmao, how the tables are turned
nowadays anons are cool with bunch of bitches and redditors seethe

Attached: 1637587478567.png (166x166, 14.25K)

that's not the same as talking behind someone's back with ill intent

Yes and all those people that peaked in highschool take their bullshit to the workplace. The worst part is that they never grow out of it. The 40 year old forever alone karens with their dried up eggs looking, roast beef pussy hanging, salad dodging, 15 inch pump action dildo fucking cunts are the worst offenders

It's the same idea that most adults are still just stupid children mentally

>retards will say "bro lmao twitter isn't real life"
>over 200 million unique users as of 2021, even more now
Yeah lol, that's a pretty good chance you meet one of those subhumans the moment you step outside unless you live in BFE. Of course some countries are much more likely for that to happen.
I'd wager that the US and EU make up the majority of those users easily, so instead of ~1/35 chance it's probably even higher especially if you live in the city.
I mean shit, this is why the "Karen" meme even took off in the past few years, these kinds of people who just want to use others as stepstools or drag them back down because of crab mentality are everywhere.

I couldn't turn on the tv or hop on the internet without seeing new footage of people absolutely melting down and losing their shit during lockdown. And that's not even counting the shit that went down during the riots.

>government office
>same thing as a non glowie office
faggot

200 million users mostly use twitter for news. there's probably like a million users at most that are actively posting their opinions, and of that million maybe a hundred thousand that are the twitter trannies everyone here complains about.

I thought this was a meme too, but boy was I wrong

Attached: 1641491416215.png (583x486, 283.17K)

>government office
Not even remotely similar to any other job, especially a typical office job, holy fuck you really are delusional.
Assuming this is even real and not even more RP, I'm curious what kind of one you worked at. Most gov offices I know of from moving around to various cities and towns are almost always understaffed, and most of the time they are dealing with the absolute dregs of society instead of being around their coworkers at all.

Except women in work environment.

>Tell me you are a neet without telling me that you are a neet.

>numbers completely out of his ass
lmao
It's also funny how you think the kind of person who gets specifically retard curated news on twitter isn't the same kind of person to behave like this IRL.

I've worked with women in non office jobs and one call center

they all fucked, married or not and talk shit all day

OP is a fag

lol
lmao