Attached: 016.jpg (2133x1530, 826.03K)

Attached: 017.jpg (1115x1600, 418.06K)

end. thanks for reading

Attached: 018.jpg (1115x1600, 442.54K)

senjubros...

>Nobody give a shit about this manga anymore
What killed the hype??

>There's a deeper meaning to muh dark impulses
Mikeysisters? Did our lawyers win the case?

She's dead

So, this basically does confirm that Mikey did do it just for a different reason? Mikey's lawyers bros...

>it was merely a trigger
That's just saying "it's not your fault but it kinda is"

>What you did back then was merely a trigger
I would need to see raw version, but according to this TL, he implies that Mikey is behind the scars. Just not because of Senju. At least not completely.

Lawyer bros said that Sanuz will completely deny these allegations once he hears of them yet he doesn't deny them. He only half-denied plane being the sole reason, but not that Mikey didn't do it.

>somebody who isn't even trying to fight is getting beat
No shit!

>laugh Haruchiyo
I'm pretty sure Senju put him in a bad mood, and then something that Sanzu did finally set him off. I still don't know what a ten year old could do to deserve getting his face carved up considering we can rule out any sort of violent crime, but it's probably gonna be something as lame as Sanzu making a dead mother/father joke and laughing at it when it turns out Mikey got raped by his dad or something which was the cause of the dark impulses and why he sliced him up.

O MY HIDDEN STRENGTH + break due to covid + rest of Toman (like Chifujo and now Akkun) asspulling wins hard.
Even with Inupi vs Wakasa, Wakasa is shown to be somewhat tired down. Yes. Inupi looks far worse, but this is the guy who managed to at one point dominate South, yet he is having a trouble at beating Inupi down? kek
Senju is the only Toman to lose, but even that it is shown she is only losing because she isn't even trying to fight back against Sanzu.

TL;DR: Kanto are designated jobbers until Mikey gets involved and even then I wouldn't be surprised if ape one shots him at this point.

F Nips' crack theory that Omi made those scars

Trigger of his fucking masochism. Now bend over you fucking pink ugly bitch.

bump

man these threads used to last much longer

The tables better get turned. Straight up snoozefest.

waiting for michael

I’ll pick it up again when either
>someone pulls a gun
>someone dies for real
>Mikey does something
>Hanma does something
>2nd timeleaper stuff

never gonna happen

Oh right, this is still a thing.
Just fucking end it already, holy fuck.

When Mikey is back the hype will be back.

Attached: FNKtRdTVEAAxXWW.jpg (2894x3858, 1.74M)

>Mikey ENTERS
>proceeds to instantly job to O MY HIDDEN STRENGTH
kek

Will nips riot?

They unironically liked ape's asspull back then, as well as Chifuyu's last week, so they would most likely go and slurp monkey for being strong because the only thing they give a fuck for are power levels. Regardless of how bullshit they are. "Asspull" is not a thing for them.

Same.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (341x154, 16.8K)

Nips are the biggest faggots. They only give a fuck for how much someone is waifu/husbando tier and power-levels.
Which is why I always found "Nips are saying [x]" posters funny. Nips are some of the worst autists of any series. Their opinion is always shit tier. Take Takemichi for example. They didn't hate his ass because of how atrocious he is as a character, but just because he was weak. Ever since he asspulled his "hidden strength" now he is cool to them. Fuck Nips as such!

no thanks

SENJUBROS WTF!

OUR QUEEN GOT RECKED?!!

Attached: moe sad.jpg (320x240, 13.19K)

NO WAY? SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO SLAY

There's a missing page here

This was supposed to become the next SNK/Naruto/Bleach/One piece/MHA but it doesn’t even have black clover levels of hype anymore. What happened?

These threads always had less than 30 ips. It’s just that there’s nothing to discuss now because nothing happens.

Mikey is innocent. He didn't do anything wrong.

I meant that the series as a whole was supposed to become very popular in the west like JJK or KNY after the initial boost from the anime but now even Japanese fans are moving on. Why did it never reach its potential to be popular?

Because the MC sucks. Many people have to drop it because of that.

KNY didn't reach popularity either until movie and the only reason why it reached such massive notoriety then was due to controversy with burger comic companies.

Dunno. Sanzu didn't deny those claims, lawyer bro. Quite the opposite: He implies that accusations are correct, just not the motive.

Inb4 real motive for Jokering ends up being even more retarded than plane-kun. You just can't trust Hackui at this point.

>Every man is trying to win knowing they are weak
>Woman gives up at the first sign of struggle

People said the same thing about eren until season 4. Everyone hates shinji. Unlikable MCs aren’t that important when the rest of the cast is solid

doesn’t explain why it looked like this series was going to become popular for a minute then ended up stagnating. even

He says that "what Senju did" was nothing more than the trigger. What was he referring to? Breaking Mikey's toy? Or lying and blaming Sanzu?
And trigger for what exactly? For Sanzu getting scarred? Fighting with his siblings? Start worshipping Mikey? Whatever else we don't know yet?
Sanzu's words are too vague, the only thing clear is that Senju doesn't know a thing of what happened and misinterpreted it.
Mikey is innocent.
Mikey is innocent.

Takemichi is way worse. Also have you seen the anime adaptation? It's a QUALITY fest.

I find it hilarious how Senju, the one character in Toman that is meant to be strong, jobs.
Meanwhile this series' punching bag is now giving trouble to "Tenjiku's strongest brawler," fag like Hakkai can now take on 1v1 the same Jobtani that he jobbed to in Tenjiku, pathetic ass jobber like Chifuyu and literal whokkun are asspulling wins, and even someone lile Inupi is giving some difficulty to Jobkasa.

zzzzzzZzzz

Attached: FQuVYzKVsAIVdZV.jpg (2048x2048, 489.09K)

Wakui hates women.

To be fair, it is hardly a jobbing when she isn't even trying to fight.
Otherwise, you may as well call Draken beating Mikey at hospital as Mikey jobbing as well.

Senju ruined the manga so it makes sense he hates her

He created her and is the one wanking her. This isn't Vegeta case bro.

Accurate

editor created her just like editor created takemichi. why else do you think he has them being beaten again and again and only winning against mobs and jobbers.

You mean the same Takemichi that is now shitting all over Izana's corpse as Jobkucho, the supposed strongest brawler, is crying over not being able to take hom down? Pfft
Anyway, I repeat: This isn't Vegeta case bro. Aka Wakui isn't getting forced by anyone to make Senju relevant because she has no fucking fans outside of coomers who are extremely small percentage in this series.

takemichi solos mikey