Yea Forums has been hired by Pierrot to fix the ending of the TYBW. Provide the best ending possible

Yea Forums has been hired by Pierrot to fix the ending of the TYBW. Provide the best ending possible.

Attached: 1650095077614.jpg (1520x1200, 517.8K)

>p-please fix my shit manga, Yea Forums
No.

>S-Stop having fun!
Leave.

first of all scale down power levels
then implement actual teamwork instead of ichigo soloing almost everything

Byakuya dies, that's the first step. Then fix Geralt fight.

introduce the dues ex arrow earlier, explain Ichigo's bankai being his original shikai more

The final fight has Ichigo, Renji, Aizen, Tsukishima, Uryu and Orihime fighting against Yuha. Pierrot just needs to do it better than the rushed shit in the manga.

Ichigo x Rukia ending. Shit negro that's all you had to do

As Nodt kills Byakuya.

>Byakuya dies
Fujobucks won't let that happen.

Everything ends the same, but last scene is Aizen saying "since when were you under impression"

This

-Hitsugaya dies
-Giselle dies
-Riruka wins the Ichigobowl
-Aizen and Ichigo convince Yhwach to delete himself from existence

rocks fall, everyone dies

his dead was perfect

Starrk and Lilynette are revealed to have survived. Hallibel is still the leader of Hueco Mundo, though.

Yoruichi x Rangiku ending. With explicit sex scene(s).

Ichiruki cucks are by far the most annoying shippers

Giselle revives Ichigo's mom as a zombie and Ichigo has to kill his mom.

The hell one shot pretty much confirmed that all the dead espada are alive.

Actually end Geralt's and Yhwach's fights.

Let Ishinn and Ryuuken actually have a fight.

We can't have good things user.

Yuroichi is barefoot & pregnant in the epilogue.

make the quincies the good guys and paint the shinigami as retarded japs who don't understand anything about how the universe work.

With whose child?

They are already the bad guys going by the reveals in the novels.

Urahara's.

her brother's, after she lost a fight against him

Orgy ending between all the characters

Instigated by Yuzu mounting Ichigo

>mohawk chicken succeeded in penetrating his homo friend heart
>thor died for real from byakuya attack
>uryu talk no jutsu faltering jugo to surrender
>jugo uses the almighty to alter reality to the future where ks can work for sk yhwach
>uryu shoot the asspull arrow at yhwach while he's still confused from ks
>uryu uses antithesis on yhwach so he never had the almighty and absorbed sk in the past
>isshin and ryuken stalling yhwach until ichigo arrives at the scene
>ichigo and all the main cast vs yhwach
>orihime sacrificed her life so ichigo could deal the final blow to yhwach
>aizen becomes the new sk
>ichigo marries rukia and have multiple child with her
There the ending of your shitty manga is fixed

ichigo, Yhwatch and aizen engage in a mexican stand off

the anime end just like that

no happy ending

Attached: EkA95iPXkAIWx4x.jpg (480x330, 16.71K)

Do IRfags really believe that they will get their ending in the anime?

Lol no Hollows still eat Souls and the Vandenreich wanted to destroy the world, Primordial existence was hellish and the Soul King agreed to die.

orihime cucks ichigo by fucking literally every single character. the sex scene goes on for 300 pages and culminates with orihime pregnant without knowing who the father is but ichigo tells her he will raise the son because that's what true heroes do and then kubo directly tells the audience that the real heart was the money he made along the way.

Yhwach wins. All the worlds and times are merged. No-one is dead, but no-one is quite alive, and Yhwach's own powers are dispersed back to all the people he took them from - he's a deaf, mute and blind baby again. Ichigo has to GETSUGA TENSHO and THE HEART enough people to fracture the world and time back to the way it was through THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

I am Kubo and I love my life.

This, but for the last bit, they have 13 kids so that they each take over all the gotei squads, forming a dynasty.

Then, in bleach 2, we have the kids fighting against each other for power succession.

I've been playing too much elden ring. But this would still be a better ending. Simply because of IR.

I want them to. It will make the shitstorm when the anime adapts the Rukia wedding novel even more entertaining.

It is real in my mind.

Attached: Ir10.jpg (600x450, 79.09K)

Only based answer

Attached: 3edd47c652da9aced79cf43f5df6fadd.jpg (1600x1859, 201.03K)

The rabid and unreasonable IRfags believe Kubo will change the ending. They believe they'll get a duo against Yhwach and that Ichigo will end up in SS as a captain. Their anime meltdown will be hilarious.

Attached: 1495416030790.png (650x581, 284.45K)

Just take everything after the Gremmy fight and make it un-rushed. Show fights that were skipped, add ones for characters who were robbed of it (Chad/Ganju and others), foreshadow the truesilver arrow more.

Axe.

ante la duda la mas tetuda

Seethe.

Bleach threads arent allowed untill the anime air on tv (which will be cancelled again for good btw, sad!) so please do the needful and stop making shitty bleachy thready:^)

Attached: FQLHYhRWYAUVz5V.jpg (774x638, 48.33K)

3 years

>Bleach got a new anime
>New manga spin off
>A new arc
>Before the next HxH chapter
OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>most bleach freelancers are irfags
>almost all pierrot in-house staff are irfags
>kudo is massive irfag
>kubo knows fans are disappointed with the ending
>t-they won't change the ending
I can't wait to see your massive dilating in hoad 2.5 when the anime will deliver what the fans actually wanted. Kubo is a huge troll and he definitely won't let this chance slide.

Attached: 1640193205563.jpg (399x234, 49.25K)

Only Szayel and (possibly) Aaroneiro are in hell, Others could be in Soul Society.

Yes, that's the optimism I was talking about. Kubo already talked about adapting RR wedding.

Byakuya dies
IchiRuki ending
Das eet

He only said something like "I see, maybe we can do that", basically only to make you clinging to false hope.

Not him but Pierrot adapted the Naruto novels well after the manga ended, them doing that with bleach is very much possible. The Naruto anime pretty much ends on his wedding.

r/bleach is better and comfyer than this shit, gee even nart/boruto thread is more civilized nowadays what happened to bleach thread? it's all shipfag and dumbposting nowadays.

p.s havent browsed in Yea Forums in a whileee

Attached: really.jpg (470x470, 45.92K)

UH...They seal Poseidon back in the jar and...uh...go back to the Sanctuary?

>ending
a lot more needs to be fixed
but if it is just the ending
I would rip off yuyu hakusho
I would just skip the final fight altogether
nothing satisfying could defeat ywach so why bother
the characters might say it was a hard fought battle

>most bleach freelancers are irfags
Name five of them.

>almost all pierrot in-house staff are irfags
The only known IRfag was Kudo.

>kudo is massive irfag
He's accepted the ending hence the drawing.

>kubo knows fans are disappointed with the ending
Kubo doesn't care. He's going to tell the story he wants. And majority fans were disappointed with plot points rather ships.

>t-they won't change the ending
Since Kubo has full supervisory power over this final season, you'll get more IH and RR content if anything.

Attached: 1549915571952.jpg (900x1200, 223.16K)

Bleach new anime will air at late night. Late night anime doesn't focusing on episode quantity but higher production value per episode. It's different from long runner anime like Naruto which got heavily subsidized by tv station to fill their prime time slot and will run indefinitely until the committee said enough. Kingdom S3, Pierrot latest late night anime adapted over 100 chapters in 26 episodes. Most likely TYBW would only run for four continuous cours and that's not enough for them to adapt many parts of the novel unless they are going to cut some things in the manga.

>would only run for four continuous cours and that's not enough for them to adapt many parts of the novel unless they are going to cut some things in the manga.
The wedding novel adaptation can be announced after the anime is finished or they might fit into the storyline instead of skipping 10 years. No one knows what Kubo and the staff are planning.

Attached: E_YrCRrVgAAN6Qy.jpg (680x628, 57.64K)