Why was this nigga allowed to be free? Let alone live

Why was this nigga allowed to be free? Let alone live.

Attached: Orochimaru2.jpg (278x208, 8.73K)

because he's immortal

He got the death penalty a few times, what more can you ask for?

Operation paperflip.
Basically he is a bad person, but the government is keeping him alive because (beside the fact he is fucking immortal) he can be useful with his experiments.

He repented and that's Naruto's weakness. If an enemy repents he instantly forgives them. If Orochimaru had brains he would have backstabbed naruto and sasuke the moment he was given freedom

Most realistic part of Naruto desu

Attached: Wernher_von_Braun_1960.jpg (2354x3000, 2.98M)

he already tried to backstab itachi

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

>kill third hokage
>experiment on humans
>join akatsuki
>give cursed seal to the last uchiha
>sign autographs for children

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 502.75K)

my nigga is a parent, I'm so proud of h-
whatever

It's not like he was the most evil person by far, if he can forgive Obito and Nagato in order to let the wolrd move forward and fine peace why not Oro?

So? Just seal him away.

don't forget attend to Naruto's wedding

How did he escape from Itachi's sake dimension?
Why is Naruto okay with him still doing human experiments?
He just doesnt makes sense overall

because reptilian child molestors are allowed to be free all the time irl

Naruto no longer has godhax powers or Kurama and Sasuke lost his rinnegan, who is meant to pose as a threat to him now?

He represents the editors who refuse to let manga series die

that didn't work out last time did it?

>Naruto no longer has godhax powers or Kurama
why. I don't follow Boruto, I just came to shitpost but I'm interested

I love this pasta.

THE COOLEST GUY(former war criminal)

because he is based, immortal reptilian jew that molests children and conducts experiments on people, he is Naruto's jew and he cannot stop getting away with it

He is too cool.

I don't think that Naruto and Sasuke could have gotten him 100% after they gave back their sage power. Orochimaru had a full Senju body made out of Hashirama's cells at that point.

If they killed him, they would be just like him.

Because he's a family man now. Just look at him training with his cute son and signing forms for school.

Attached: Oro V Mitsuki.webm (852x478, 2.87M)

Eeeeh, they did far worse things than Oro did, sure, but at least they had an ideology (Nagato) or a pathetic childish goal (Obito) they could hide behind that kind of allowed them enough leeway to be redeemed. Oro just wanted more power for power's sake, and so there was nothing to redeem.

The main antagonists are aliens that are more or less as strong as Kaguya and in one of the fights Kuramauses all his life force to give Naruto a new form that poisons the enemy with toxic chakra radiation the more they are being touched. I think he lost his godhaxs right after fighting Sasuke in Shippuden and Sasuke lost his Rinnegan because one ofthe aliens possessed Boruto and stab him in the eye, with a kunai

He unironically personified the values Naruto claimed to live by.
Hard work, constant effort, to strive in the face of adversity, to continue doing what you believe is right even when everyone turns on you.
While it turned out Naruto was a hypocritic mary sue, Orochimaru was still fighting the good fight through nothing more than hard work and determination.

>He unironically personified the values Naruto claimed to live by.
Naruto's most important value is loyalty, Oro has none.

i never finished naruto. but recently i met a girl who's into it, so i decided to rewatch it so we have something to talk about. i watched 300 episodes so far and i feel like my brain is melting. how do i find the strength to finish it? this saske shit is unendurable

Watch the kai version, It cuts out all the filler and same 3 flashbash each episode crap that weren't in the manga.

Watch the good fights on Youtube and never look back.

Saw God, realized he is nothing compared to it and decided to help out because she was worse than he was.

This is good if you just want to talk to that girl, there isn o point in doing something you don't enjoy.

because he was the coolest guy.

Attached: JM4XamP.png (389x297, 63.8K)

The one in the image is sealed on a gourd for all eternity. Didn't you read the part where the one walking around is explained to be a clone?

Orochimaru already knows the afterlife exists, since he summons people's souls from it. Kaguya is no god for him. However created Naruto's world is something bigger.

Because the series would be extremely short if anyone actually treated him like a serious threat.

He was the head of a village. He joined forces with the Kage. This has precedent in the real world it's quite realistic. You might as well ask why they don't kill Gaara and the Raikage.

Von Braun did nothing wrong.

>slaughter dozens of nameless henchmen
>nobody gives a fuck
>try to finish off an unrepentant evil mass murdering psychopath
>NOOOOOO! IF YOU KILL HIM, YOU'LL BE JUST LIKE HIM!!!
I fucking loathe this trope.

the ninja society where he lives is not a paragon of virtue

i think thats the point of this fiction to create a society with different dogmas

Watch the bits with Itachi. Bitches love Itachi.

Sasuke still should be broken as shit with even one eye though. Naruto seems fucked though considering he always abused the fox for his fighting style throughout the series.

They are fine, if needed Naruto will replace the fox for some frogs and Sasuke knows where the laboratory full of Sharingan is. They will still be able to go tow to tow with the alines but now they are reachable by jonin

>They will still be able to go tow to tow with the alines but now they are reachable by jonin
Sasuke legitimately is Hokage level even without using Rinnegan how are Jonin doing shit to him besides maybe Kakashi?

Because Kishi is a hack.

Sasuke has one EMS eye and currently lacks depth perception (Though this will most certainly not be an issue) + Kirin and Naruto still has Sage Mode + the toads to amp him even more + Rasenshuriken & Giant rasengan. It's a damn pity for Sasuke because any relevant villain will be able to dodge Amaterasu easily.

thank you so much for this, already downloaded and it looks amazing

already figured it out. mediocre taste though

The line between a jonin and a kage is blurred more often than not because kage are jonin with connections. Kakashi was a jonin most of his life until he decided to be hokage, Guy was stronger than the Sannin and he was never even considered for the position. By the time Sasuke was in Akatsuki he was kage/jonin level and still lost to killer Be. It all depend on the context and the match

It's a shame he lost his teleportation ability, those tend to be the most op and fun to read/watch in Naruto, take Minato, Obito and Shisui's hype for example.

Well he originally was initially punished for his crimes when his body was sealed in that sword, but then kishi introduced his body clones and that’s where it got stupid

It did. Someone had to go out of their way to bring him back.

>SHITsui
no diffed by Danzo

He's top three at worst, top two at best.

Shisui's hype.* The guy is a non character but the idea of someone being a class S ninja and mastering the flicker technique is neat.

He helped win the war

He got better.

He always has a back up though.
Sealing him away is like trying to catch water in your hands.

can't seem to kill him + he's useful + he's the coolest guy

>nigga
its NIGGER

Attached: otaku dreams 1650071353829.jpg (1280x720, 125.37K)

Opinions?

Attached: Incinerate1TCG.JPG.jpg (442x309, 57.95K)

That was Kabuto and Obito though. Orochimaru's kill count is in the 4 digits at max.