Would you start speedrunning encounters with the heroines in isekai?

Would you start speedrunning encounters with the heroines in isekai?.

Attached: 1650352102544.jpg (1440x2048, 903.87K)

Sexfags deserve the rope.

If you hate sex you're a broken human being.

That's why I said sexfags. Retard.

Attached: 2746957469264.jpg (750x1255, 228.68K)

Attached: Lazy-Dungeon-Master-Vol2-7-728x1024.jpg (728x1024, 112.88K)

>Go to a restaurant with your harem of jade-like beauties to eat
>Suddenly, a wild young master appears!
>"Hey you, the most beautiful out of this flowerfield with skin fair enough to cause nations to fall! Come to my mansion so I can fuck you, as for the rest, you can have them, my followers!"
>Young master tries to grab main waifu but murder hobo protag interferes, young master gets irritated as fuck and shouts like a retard
>"YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!"
>Onlookers gossip about "there is no way this weak-looking dude could possibly beat the young master, the match is already decided! No need to even look!"
>Murder hobo protag kills young master in one punch, all the onlookers go "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? He beat the young master! That can't possibly be! Who is that guy?"
>Old man, seemingly a beggar, but actually one of the strongest daoists in the world, who watches at the scene amused, scoffs at the now dead young master
>"He had eyes but couldn't see mount Tai."
>Suddenly the voice of the young master's father, who is the Sectmaster of Sect X resounds through the entire city
>"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SON! THERE WILL BE NO RECONCILIATION! I'LL MURDER YOU, ALL YOUR PREVIOUS 10 GENERATIONS AND ALL THE DOGS AND HENS AT YOUR HOME!"
>Murder hobo protag goes on to wipe out the entire Sect X because of "MUH by the roots!"
>As murder hobo is about to strike down the sect master, the sect master cries
>"Fool! Our X sect is just small fry in comparison to the sect we are subordinate to, which is the the Y sect, who are in turn subordinate to the Z clan! You'll never have a peaceful life again!"
>Murder hobo protag shrugs
>"Just more targets to KILL!"
>And so murder hobo protag finishes off the sectmaster and gets into conflict with Y sect (and later Z clan, because MUH progressive powerlevels)
>All these events took a long time to describe but actually happened in an instant

I fucking hate Magical Explorer.

It's funny because that pic is a Korean manwha, not a chink one.

If not getting to them first, arrange for the original person to be somewhere else and be better prepared for whatever situation the encounter is.

I fucking love Magical Explorer.

is it bad that I enjoy reading garbage like this every once in a while

Attached: 1649662764093.png (540x555, 222.9K)

>Old man, seemingly a beggar, but actually one of the strongest daoists in the world
name one (1) thing more kino than this

Nah, you’re good. A lot of isekai recycles the same old settings with minor variations, but it’s insight on what the average reader likes. Sometimes people just want their self-insert to be surrounded by beautiful woman and be stronger and smarter than everyone.

Hell no, garbage can be fun too, its more wrong to be fun police and demand everything to be high brow snoozefests.

Only if you are an ironic faggot about it.

Attached: loaf.png (642x732, 405.43K)

Attached: Kanpai.jpg (690x593, 132.93K)

Chink shit is so unabashed with its clichés that I can't even be mad at them. A lot of Jap and even Korean stories act almost embarrassed by their clichés but chinks don't give a single fuck and just double down on that shit as hard as they can.

it's like the McDonalds of books, it's not wrong to enjoy a power fantasy this shit exist before isekais and gonna exist after isekais

Attached: 12e99db48e025148e35861e51ba98b40.jpg (316x475, 48.55K)

If only more chink authors actually did that instead of yet another...
>JUNIOR DARES?!

Attached: CourtingDeathElder.png (1115x1600, 769.71K)

>reading S-Rank Behemoth
>trying to remember the last time I enjoyed the story

Probably

Attached: ENTER.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

Wake me up when the elf takes the cat dick

I noticed that lately the FOTMs really don't appeal to me. Last time I was going along with the ride was back in the TNE days and even then I instinctively had a bad feeling about where things were heading after the Tower Arc so I dropped it a it after that arc.
I was jumping the bandwagon for LotM too, but I was only marathoning it to be caught up once and then let it lie until it was completed so I wasn't really along for the ride there. As for all the stuff that came after LotM, I pretty much didn't read those at all aside from a little bit of The Villain Wants To Live but I never caught up with that one.
So let me ask you frankly, isek/a/i: Do you have shit taste or do you just suck at marketing to make things sound appealing to your brethren, or both?

You sound like the gentlemen spammer.
Nevermind, there are 2 of you now

I'm amazed you have the gall to say this with how much sexfags have been gentlemen spamming Magical Explorer. Suck a cock you fucking hypocrite.

I'd at the very least consider my options and choose some course of action. MC goes on rants about how he liked certain heroines or how he was butthurt that some girls were routelets, but this doesn't really translate to any romance-related long-term goals. Which is weird, because it's not like the guy was playing the game exclusively for the gameplay, he talks way too much about the ero part of the game for that to be the case, but he seems surprisingly unconcerned about the fact that he's been given an opportunity to get himself a real eroge heroine - pretty much an idealized to the limit wife material. You'd expect him to at least have some sort of target in mind, like "I want to romance the elf" or "claiming heroines might be a bad idea, I'll try to nab a routelet" or "anyone I manage to befriend is fine" or "I'll make a harem". And I'm not going to believe that he's just not interested, he's a veteran eroge player.
I have a feeling that the author just doesn't know how to approach the issue and is using the industry standard methods to delay developments.

>Nevermind, there are 2 of you now
I'll have to give you credit for not going full schizo and accusing me and to be the same person who was making separate posts with his phone or such, despite the fact that you have objectively bad opinions.

Couldn't he could try to switch worlds?

Attached: 1645093613204.jpg (1351x1920, 1.46M)

>Reading popular koreashit
What are you, a woman?

How do you say "you are courting death" in Chinese so I can use it the next time I go to China?

Those were different times, user. You tended to just read whatever was TLed on Wuxiaworld because there was little risk of the projects there to be dropped unlike other places.

>Holy Grail of Eris LN got an official TL
Huh... all those surprise releases...

You know, 'The Little Prince of the Ossuary' has a pretty amusing take on that. There's one guy who drops into the protagonist's stream to keep offering him sex-based quests (which he refuses every time.)
It's a pity that the translations are so shit after Chapter 40.

Yeah, YP is doing the manga as well.

If you read isekai for anything else than fapping to sex scenes, you are reading isekai foe the wrong reasons. This is objective fact.

Attached: pecoran.jpg (481x569, 125.06K)

I don't read the FOTMs either.
To me, their incessant meme spam is more revolting than advertising.

>Eroge based story
>No sex
He should have gone with otome

Of course not, you're in this thread after all.

FOTMs don't exist

Noah-sama!

Attached: 1650321540409.jpg (1362x1920, 671.15K)

I need more.
Narcissist bad guy being set up now.

Attached: 2 (7).jpg (1125x1600, 473.04K)

I really like the manga art better. Noah does not look like a complete loli there.

poor kid

Attached: 9 (8).jpg (1125x1600, 379.95K)

This centipede looks strong, wonder if it will be fought later.

Attached: 2 (8).jpg (2133x1517, 1.02M)

>got irritated as fuck and shouted like a retard

I like the gag of his humie form, he wil never be like the other monster mcs that turn human.

Attached: 10 (8).jpg (1125x1600, 515.56K)

Noah-sama did nothing wrong

When will Alpha admit to herself how deeply in love she is with Akira?

Too bad he is a retard and his story is bad

One of the best in making use of skills and numbers in fights.

Attached: 2 (9).jpg (1350x1920, 568.8K)

He is /our/ retard.

Attached: 9 (9).jpg (1350x1920, 676.54K)

Attached: 11 (9).jpg (2700x1920, 1.52M)

Drugs production in isekai

Attached: The Magical Revolution Of The Reincarnated Princess And The Genius Young Lady - Chapter 18 - 11.jpg (1336x1920, 725.31K)

Attached: 12 (11).jpg (1350x1920, 612.36K)

Yea, he actually gets an all purpose shapeshifting skill prior to his humanization skill leveling up to the point it lets him look like a normal human.

This would be great in an anime.

Attached: 20 (8).jpg (2700x1920, 1.12M)

Who knew hyenas were so cute.

Attached: 22 (9).jpg (1350x1920, 537.77K)

>end of translated chapters
fuck

Attached: 23 (4).jpg (1350x1920, 543.59K)

Great that translations are finally catching up after months of nothing.