Scenario: Togashi puts you in charge of writing the rest of HxH's story...

Scenario: Togashi puts you in charge of writing the rest of HxH's story, which will then be handled by competent artists. There are no requirements except that the current arc must be concluded.
How do you proceed?

Attached: 1648933091937.jpg (3014x1756, 1.07M)

Yusuke or Goku shows up and one shots all those fags

The thumbnail had me thinking I was seeing Team Sacred Treasures from KOF (Iori, Chizuru and Kyo respectively).

bump

If I asked, would he tell me who he planned on winning the Succession War, or if it would even complete?

You choose

If Togashi got someone else to draw for him, who would it have to be for you to drop the manga?

Oda

>How do you proceed?
Ship detonates, survivors on rafts, wipe out the shitters and plotlines

>rafts for the dark continent
So everyone dies?

> Everyone dies

Well this is a more interesting conflict than wrapping up the 8 or so retarded plotlines with 20+ factions.

Nen beasts were also a mistake, so I'd have princes rapidly kill each other as the ship collapses.

Nen beasts have existed since Yorkshin

Self-insert to make Illumi and Kurapika into my twink wives

kurapika I can understand but Illumi is tall, wiry and muscular

Attached: 1640330393254.jpg (800x594, 197.05K)

Morena uses her ability to spread nen among the masses back home, the world falls into chaos and governments are falling left and right. The hunter association and V6 are destroyed, the hunters must now follow Beyond into the dark continent with the hope of finding something that will allow them to bring peace back to the old world. Tserriednich wins, Hisoka wins, Kurapika dies.

ill conclude the arc by retconning it and ending the series at the world tree that it should have ended

Get back to work Togashi you lazy fuck, we aren't going to write your shitty story for you.

Attached: 1650009493660.png (900x1300, 399.58K)

391-430
>Death of 2 princes (Luzurus, Tyson)
>8 princes left
>Hisoka is revealed, kills Karuto as a re-introduction
>Halkenburg's trial, Benjamin vs Halkenburg (psychological and judicial battle)
>death of half of Benjamin's soldiers on mission, he now has a fuckton of abilities
>Kurapika vs Sarahell (Wobble's assigned curse)
>Mafia wars, mainly Xi-Yu wrecking Heil-ly goons
431-450
>Benjamin vs Halkenburg (nen battle)
>Captain Basalmico kills himself so as to pass his ability on Benjamin
>Benjamin vs Tserriednich (nen battle here again)
>Benjamin dies
>Tse becomes near unstoppable now that he has a solid grasp on his future vision ability and with Benjamin's death, everybody is now aware of the killing machine he is
>Still on his momentum, Tserriednich kills Camilla
>Tubeppa attempt to kill Fugetsu but the Kaicho-looking nen beast shows her power and kills Tubeppa
>Remaining princes: Zhang, Tse, Halk, Fugetsu, Luzurus, Wobble, Marayam
451-470
>Kurapika's alliance with Halk, Zhang and Marayam vs Tse
>The Spiders starting fucking shit up in the lower tiers while fighting Morena's goons. Zodiacs have to step in (Ginta, Kanzai, Botobai and Cluck show their nen abilities and wreck the shit out of Morena's troops)
>Phinks and Franklin killed by Hisoka
>Chrollo launches Requiem 2.0
>Illumi vs Hisoka
>Chrollo vs Hisoka or Zodiacs or both
>even more troupe deaths
>Nasubi's burial chamber's secret revealed + show the power of his nen beast
>Luzurus tries to negotiate with him to stop the massacre but get killed by Nasubi
>climax of the succession war with Kurapika facing Tserriednich over the eyes of the Kuruta clan
>Finds Pairo's head, rage beyond words

Attached: hisoka.jpg (720x720, 36.06K)

471-480
>Troupe's end (Chrollo survived all his battle but ultimately dies from his injuries, alone, in a corner of the ship)
>Hisoka, grievously injured too, is killed by Machi's hands (left voluntarily vague with the possibility he survived)
>Machi finds Chrollo's corpse and it is implied that she kills herself but this is left vague too
>Flashback showing Mizaistom gathering proofs against Saiyo during the all trip
>Saiyo vs Zodiacs
>Zodiacs infighting (due to Mizai & Kurapika keeping their mission secret)
>Leorio doing something cool
>reaching the fake new continent
481-490
>Final steps of choosing the next king of kakin amongst the few survivors, Halkenburg surprisingly steps out of the competition and ask the Zodiacs to join the HA on their journey to the dark continent. Zhang is elected the new king
>Preparing Morel's ship
>Complete presentation of all the hunters who will take part in the expedition. Knuckle and Shoot are in.
>Journey to the gate with several dangers to be overcome at sea
490-499
>Arrival to the gate
>Negociations with the guardians
>We learn a lot more about the five calamities and what the fuck is waiting for the hunters on the continent
>Journey on dark waters
>Landing on the dark continent
>Beyond's team surprise appearance
>Beyond shows his absolutely broken nen ability and escapes. The hunt is on now.

oops, replace death of two princes by death of Tyson

This is good

Most of your plans with the Troupe are stupid and it’s clear you’re a Hisoka fanboy but other that than, this is pretty kino.
>Tubeppa attempt to kill Fugetsu but the Kaicho-looking nen beast shows her power and kills Tubeppa
The best part, I want Fugetsu and her nen sister to prevail.

Attached: 97E44770-8827-497E-B528-51E2C750E4AC.jpg (712x850, 165.06K)

I'm not saying that all the spiders are killed by Hisoka, only Kalluto, Phinks, Franklin and Hisoka. The rest are just said to die but it can be in the big battle of the lower tiers with the Zodiacs and the mafia goons. I like to think Kurapika will actually be the one to kill Nobunaga since Nobunaga is on a revenge quest targetting him.

My version:
>One of Princes tries to fuck with Fugetsu.
>O MY SISTER NEN activates.
>Every Prince is promptly eliminated by Nen Kacho, who’s power is equal to that of Meruem’s.
>Fugetsu is thereby named King of the Kakin Empire.
>She still doesn’t know that Kacho is dead and she never does, saving her from the pain of finding that out.
>Nen Kacho also eliminates every threat on the Dark Continent, allowing for Leorio to find the Nitro Rice.
>Gives it to Kurapika to counteract the effects of Emperor Time.
>Leorio goes on to become the best doctor in the world with the advanced materials from the Dark Continent.
Let me write your series, Togashi.

Attached: 4E180758-E4D4-455B-B625-EBF3D7CCCC6B.png (1280x879, 197.18K)

I wonder what Beyond's hatsu is
Too bad we'll never know

Attached: 1643718343806.png (1007x558, 589.85K)

I tried to imagine the nen abilities of each member of his team once.

Attached: beyond_team.jpg (2132x2484, 1.6M)

>Uvoguin above Hisoka, in the same tier as motherfucking Chrollo and Zeno
????
>Morel not in Master tier
????
>Nobunaga not with Phinks and Feitan while he's said to be one of the frontline fighters of the troupe with purely combat-focused ability
????

Going solely by feats Uvo is by far the strongest human enhancer seen so far barring Netero himself. He would demolish Hisoka
Morel is an excellent tactician but he hasn't shown any exceptionally impressive feats nen-wise
Nobunaga is the only mistake.

>Heat control
Based on that cover? I don't know, seems a bit too simple

holy fucking based

>>Hisoka, grievously injured too, is killed by Machi's hands (left voluntarily vague with the possibility he survived)
O

>Going solely by feats Uvo is by far the strongest human enhancer seen so far barring Netero himself. He would demolish Hisoka
That would be the case if brute force was the main stat to decide the outcome of a fight in HxH but it is not.
Uvoguin is slower than Hisoka, way less of a tactician, way less versatile, and since it has been shown that a Shadow Beast could tear up his flesh with his teeth, it's obvious that Hisoka can cut his flesh with his cards.
All in all, it would be the exact opposite: Hisoka would be the one demolishing Uvoguin. He just has so many way to mindfuck him, control the fight with his gum, injure him with his cards whether at close-range or long-range, his options are limitless. On the other hand, Uvoguin's only option is to charge ahead and punch, which is the worst thing to do against a tactician like Hisoka who can put up a strategy on the fly as soon as he knows your patterns.

The only spider more dangerous than Hisoka in a nen battle is Chrollo. You can assume that every other spider, while all being powerhouse in their own right, are various shades of "overall less of a threat than Hisoka". Even them kind of admitted that in the current arc by instantly choosing to team up against him rather than following their philosophy of "whoever kills him first wins the competition". They know that Hisoka is too much for any of them in a 1v1.

Yeah, he seems like a kind of brutish character who will have a straight-forward, but OP, ability, so I thought of an Escanor-like power, like emitting so much heat that everything around him start liquefying, even metal.

Brute strength is a hard counter to bungee gum. See: the fight against Razor. Hisoka would die.

Hisoka was limited by the rules of the game during the dodgeball arc. He couldn't just stick his gum everywhere in the room and jump from wall to wall at super high speed and then slice Razor throat from behind, like he would try to do in a normal fight. You're extremely disingenuous to take this example as why Hisoka would lose to brute force. I'd say it's once again the opposite: Hisoka is a counter to brute force because of his versatility and speed, and trying to beat him up by simply charging forward and punching is litterally the worst thing you can do against him, except if you're a fucking demi-god like Youpi of course.

Just to add something: I'm not saying that Hisoka would win against Razor in a real fight, both were limited by the rules of the match and Razor is way more versatile and complete as a fighter than Uvoguin. Just saying that the dodgeball was nothing like a real figh. It was a lethal game, sure, but a game nonetheless, with things you can and can't do.

Kite is WAY too low, he would fuck the likes of Hisoka, Illumi, Morel, Feitan, and Phinks and you know it.
Dying to a sneak attack by a Royal fucking Guard does not equal weak.

>Kite is WAY too low, he would fuck the likes of Hisoka, Illumi, Morel, Feitan, and Phinks and you know it.
He litterally never showed anything close to that, what kind of headcanon have you about Kite holy shit? Him being on the same tier as confirmed top tier killers like Hisoka, Illumi and Feitan is already putting him too high for what we've witnessed from him.

Hisoka is afraid of this.

Attached: 5C04B184-D65E-4B2E-92BB-CCEC574C4DC4.png (429x241, 52.47K)

The point is that sticking bungee gum on Uvo would do nothing, Uvo would use it to his advantage. Slicing him with playing cards? Highly doubt that's going to do much to a guy who tanked an RPG and dozens of point blank high caliber shots. Uvo also isn't slow by any means.

Go watch the first 10 episodes of the Chimera Ant arc and then come back.

What do you have to back that up? His only feat was leveling a small patch of forest and killing low level ants.
Razor's feats aren't just limited to what he explicitly did during the dodgeball match. People often forget that he's the one in charge of all emissive systems on GI, which means that he powers an entire island with his nen by himself, and even with that, still manages to play his dodgeball games so well that he can give a hard time to people like Hisoka and Bisky. I'm not even sure Chrollo could be considered superior to him in terms of pure nen mastery even though Chrollo would most likely win in a fight due to his insane versatility.

I'd have the succesion war nonsense end before the boat reaches the continent. We all know it's inconsequential.

He's just saying that thing's too physically strong for him keeping his gum on it. What's wrong with that? It's not like he'd try to overcome that thing with brute force if he was fighting it.

>The point is that sticking bungee gum on Uvo would do nothing
You know that sticking his gum on someone's body to restrict his moves is just one among million things that Hisoka can do with his gum, right? Hisoka can move through the environment at super high speed with his gum, shoot things at his opponent with it, stick it to his opponent's body but with cards or other projectiles at the other end of it, blind his target with it, create a whip-like weapon to fight at mid or long-range, etc. It's one of the most versatile nen ability out there and you really haven't been paying attention to what a nen fight is if you think the only thing Hisoka would do to Uvo is trying to somehow block his moves with gum.

>Slicing him with playing cards?
Here again, you're forgetting that a Shadow Beast was able to bite huge chunks of flesh from Uvo's body without any trouble. Yeah, Hisoka would slice Uvo with his cards, there is zero doubts about it.

Attached: 0000_uvo.png (1067x1600, 1.21M)

I'll turn it into JJK so it becomes full soulful cinema kino and not this cringy HxH we've had for decades.

Why would I watch your shitty anime? I've read the manga already, which you never did, retard.

Oh I agree with you on that, Razor is an absolute monster. The fact that Ging managed to beat him up in a 1v1 fight is mindblowing.

>The only spider more dangerous than Hisoka in a nen battle is Chrollo.
I will forever point out that Feitan is the most rounded of the spiders in ability and the sole person in the series to actually use Ko while putting their aura into an object and also fought toe to toe with a chimera and captain which isn't an easy feat. Also Nobunaga is still considered to be the best duelist of the Phantom Troupe even if he does give Hisoka his dues.

The only reason for the grouping is because they are in an ambush situation and nobody wants to play around. Even still Franklin and Machi have opted to work solo so it's not like everyone is shitting bricks over Hisoka.

You think Uvogin would stand around waiting for Hisoka to wrap aura around him? He's a dumbass, but not to that extent.
>super high speed
I think you're vastly overrating Hisoka's speed in relation to Uvogin's. Hisoka is faster, but not by a margin that would make Uvo unable to react.
>bite huge chunks
The question is which is stronger, the biting force of a dude who presumably has that jaw strength as part of his hatsu (who according to databooks is an enhancer, so if you take that as canon, I would assume his jaw strength to be insane), or Hisoka's cards. Using shu on cards is one thing, enhancing your bite when you're an enhancer is another.
But maybe I'm nitpicking anyway. When making the tier list remembering Uvo's feats during Yorkshin made it obvious to me he was the absolute pinnacle of what an enhancer can do, with feats that in retrospect (seeing the current arc for example) are absolutely ridiculous, so I put him up there in the master tier.

Go read the first 12 chapters of the Chimera Ant arc and then come back.

Why don't you make an actual argument instead of dodging the question? Kite has no feats. Are you maybe implying he should be bumped up because he was Ging's student? kek

You first, then we start talking.

Feitan is underrated, it was clearly stated that he was in poor shape during his battle with Zazan, too.

>Kite has no feats.
Go read the first 12 chapters of the Chimera Ant arc and then come back.

I accept your concession.

>You think Uvogin would stand around waiting for Hisoka to wrap aura around him? He's a dumbass, but not to that extent.
No, he would charge ahead and try to punch Hisoka. Which is, as I said, the worst thing to do against a tactician like Hisoka.

>I think you're vastly overrating Hisoka's speed in relation to Uvogin's. Hisoka is faster, but not by a margin that would make Uvo unable to react.
Since
1) Kurapika was able to blitzkrieg Uvoguin easily
2) Hisoka has been showed to go so fast with his gum that someone like Gotoh can't even follow him with his eyes
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Hisoka is massively more mobile and faster than Uvo.

>The question is which is stronger, the biting force of a dude who presumably has that jaw strength as part of his hatsu (who according to databooks is an enhancer, so if you take that as canon, I would assume his jaw strength to be insane), or Hisoka's cards.
Hisoka's cards, no questions asked. If not stronger, they're at leats on the same level.

>Uvo's feats during Yorkshin made it obvious to me he was the absolute pinnacle of what an enhancer can do
Uvo is the pinnacle of what en enhancer can do with brute force, but here again, even taking only physical stats, brute force is just one aspect of close range fighting. There are many aspects of close range fighting that Uvo is absolutely not top tier with, such as speed, reaction time, dexterity, etc. And he has been showed to be overwhelmed by Kurapika on such aspects. There are many nen users that would be completely overwhelmed by Uvo's insane strength, but Hisoka is not one of them because his entire fighting style is a hard-counter to brute force. Someone like Feitan would be much more of a threat to Hisoka.

Pic related for Kurapika speed vs Uvo speed

Attached: 00000_uvo_2.png (1067x1600, 1.26M)

Now instead of having Kurapika kick him in the back, it would be Hisoka slicing at his neck with a card.

>he would charge ahead and try to punch Hisoka
not the other user but remember that time Uvo made a massive wall of rocks just by flexing to throw at Kurapika? He's a meat head but he still has ranged options and if the environment doesn't provide him something he'll make it himself for projectiles. Going by Hisoka vs Butler and the Dodgeball game, trying to intercept a projectile from a guy who can throw hard enough to match a sniper's range and pulp their skulls will destroy more than a couple of Hisoka's fingers if not outright kill him.

Does Hisoka even have the necessary amount of aura to penetrate Uvo's ren? The guy can face tank a bazooka this isn't like Chrollo where the amount of aura they can output seemed mostly the same since both could damage the other consistently.

I don't think Hisoka vs Uvo is as one-sided as you're presenting it. Although it's still true that Hisoka has more tricks up his sleeve and Uvo isn't the smarted character. Their win conditions are a bit different here. Uvo only needs to grab or realistically hit Hisoka once to win. Hisoka may very well be forced to win through "death from 1000 papercuts" or try and do something like suffocation via bungee gum. Even a restrained Uvo is dangerous if Hisoka manages to bind a limb or two.

Assemble the weakest possible team that could beat Razor in dodge ball

Pariston gives me more of a transmuter vibe

The question is whether ET Kurapika is that much slower than Hisoka

It's obvious the game was designed for only top tier people.