Mato Seihei V10

Chicken wife got the cover this time

Attached: v10.jpg (1543x2425, 1.8M)

>literal headmate
Opalescent hair is an interesting choice, but I think I like it.

The wrinkles in the crotch don't seem to match the actual body.

I don't think that's her crotch, I think her panties are just high-cut

>chicken
I thought this was the leech (literal) who got BTFO? All these samefaces are killing me.

>Takemura retweeted pic related
>Turns out to be the official coloring
I see a pattern there.

Attached: 95193749_p0.jpg (2508x3541, 3.73M)

Has he retweeted any Shikoku pictures?

Attached: 1619211629657.png (472x454, 150.3K)

No chains again, finally confirming the theory that the covers reveal who'll get a transformation and who doesn't.
Mirabros ...

Attached: 0.jpg (764x1200, 305.64K)

>wife
more like headmate

Yeah, it's a pretty good fit.

Attached: 96785c0d-cd27-4681-afc3-2bd9f70cf0d6.jpg.512.jpg (512x805, 151.41K)

Tenka doesnt have a form and Nei instead has one

They specifically avoided the chains to fit her character. Still, there's at least something in the backround hinting at her transformation.

That just confirms Tenka's transformation further in the future. Mira will never get one.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-19 111910.png (596x856, 455.61K)

>no blushing Mira rewards
i hate this

>there's at least something in the backround hinting at her transformation.
Then what's the lump behind Mira? If that's a couch, it's a hell of a weird one.

That's her jacket floating in the wind.

Mira is to pure to ride Yukki.

Nei!

Attached: 1621488652290.png (1528x2400, 1.28M)

So they pretty much gave him a handjob, right?

Attached: 13-o.png (1200x1885, 619.04K)

Man I wish the people she devoured stayed devoured. Why do they always get saved

His cock is so tiny the didnt notice

>Why do they always get saved
Can't waste dem tits. Why do you think kuu-chan is now living rent free inside Yuuki's head to give him erotic dreams every night?

>this isn't a proper eroge so loli h scene never

She's my favorite. I was happy to see her in the new chapter.

If she killed important people, she would be considered irredeemable by the audience. This would make it difficult for the author to find an excuse for her to join the protagonist's side.
Remember: through dick, unity.

I read the saving Mira chapters with a sense of urgency since it felt like a battle against time before she got fully digested and absorbed.
But now that even the other two got rescued, it just feels like the stakes were never even that high since her victims could have just been saved at any time, soon or later

>her victims could have just been saved at any time
Only three of them, it seems. None of the unnamed victims survived.

Except it's been a fact since the first volume that Yuuki is a grower.

Chicken never absorbed more than 3

Which reward is getting extended with this volume?

always some triggered self-inserter has to respond to anything that is negatively implied about his shitty protagonist

And Tenka still loves him and accepts him as he is, even after seeing his small funny looking dick.

Kuu extra pages

He refused to fuck this what a faggot

>Chicken never absorbed more than 3
You sure about that? She captured quite a lot of ladies.

I'm sure her pussy is shaped like a mold of his dick, they're just that perfect for each other

Kyoka is a genius, she lets her man kiss and grope other women to get experience then considering his feelings for her she will be having the best orgasm ever

Has he retweeted eyepatch-Ren or traitor-Bell yet?
Mira decides to join the reward after all

Why would you lewd Nei?

Has there ever been a harem manga with an eroge that continues after the open ending

What's his twitter?

She kept everyone for one big meal but then the ADC interfered. The dots beneath her eyes show how many she had currently absorbed ( it switched between 2 - 3 - 2 depending on whenever she had Mira or not ).

I'll never produce enough cum for her

Attached: 1650370198932.png (641x676, 521.52K)

Speedreader-kun, I...

Attached: mato v1c4p17.png (822x1200, 280.94K)

Attached: mato kinda amazing.png (623x541, 165.3K)

Hopefully not because both are retarded

You have already pre-ordered the volume, right user?

Attached: Yachi_2.png (555x525, 443.22K)

>best art design
>OP skill
>got defeated first
why?

because it's a popularity contest and the girl with more votes gets story overwritten in her favor

characters with cloning/copying abilities are always the weakest of the bunch

None of those are true. Rairen wasn't killed but he was definitely defeated in his fight with Tenka
Explains why Tenka was the focus of recent arcs. Oh wait. Kuusetsu jobbed as intended because she's a low-level shitter.

@takemura4hey
Did you speedread his post? Because you didn't negate what he said at all.

So she can follow the main cast around instead of being confined to "and also the villains were doing something" bonus chapters.

>his
It's OK to admit it's you user, nobody else would want to defend that shitpost.

Well, if you are lazy and have to master a bunch of skills rather than a singular focus, it is pretty obvious you will get raped.

Never seen a hardworking copier type character before.

Huh? How did these artists actually guess her color scheme correct?

Attached: FKNcR0CakAEPHZI.jpg (1000x1456, 204.33K)

Shushu is underrated, too bad she's been mogged to hell since the manga came out.

Attached: 1635017755668.png (554x295, 181.69K)

Literally not him, and not defending him either, simply pointing out the logical fallacy of your post. But it's no big deal, by all means carry on with the lazy shitposting. It's what this place is for, apparently.

Sometimes colors just look right

the "correct" scheme only goes so far as clothing and ombre is concerned, the latter can easily be predicted from the manga along with the black lines on her body only the red outlines are predicted right.
hair, eyes, and even the shading are all wrong.
You're overlooking things

The waiting for Ren's cover is killing me

She'll get a cover when she has a bigger role in the volume itself, probably. Maybe we'll get a whole arc of her trying (and failing) to defeat the reward system

>that hair

Attached: file.png (770x1230, 657.95K)