How exactly does one kill a fucking hallway?

how exactly does one kill a fucking hallway?

Attached: what.png (1280x720, 972.91K)

By killing your mom

/thread
/OPblownthefuckout
/board
/life

if shiki was in the grail war and got a servant nothing could stop him from winning

Shiki can only kill what he can cut, what he can catch. There's not a single Servant in F/SN or F/Z that he could beat aside from, maybe, F/Z Caster. Plus, either Hassan could just out-assassin Shiki with great ease.

Keep trying to wank though.

Your Reddit is showing

that's the problem since his brain is living, hence can't conceive an inorganic object as living.

Shiki Tohno and Ryougi had different perception to life and death (might be different in remake. Basically, Tohno can kill/destroy stuff if he deem the thing killable and destructable. Ryougi, on the other hand, is more broad and could kill concepts unlike Tohno.

chunni works are all about making up random bullshit and letting your idiot fans headcanon how the fuck it works.

>Shiki can only kill what he can cut, what he can catch
Then how the fuck did he kill the distance between him and Roa at one point.

I said and got a servant speed reader

he'd be an above average master thanks to his skills and gimmick
but then again the average master is basically a pokemon trainer shouting commands to their pokemon (servant)

Do you mean the concept of space we call a hallway or the physical components of it, i.e. the walls, ceiling, etc.

I realize that, dumbass. Was responding to the
>nothing could stop him from winning
Bit. Don't speedread your own posts.

Read the fight scene yourself you genuine dumbass

The and got a servant is a very important part of the sentence you can't just skip over

Fucking hell, how autistic can you get? I know that. My point and post remain.

Attached: 1344053920125.jpg (554x439, 50.81K)

work on your reading comprehension

I missed nothing, just pointed out how dumb
>nothing could stop him from winning
was. You're trying too hard, my little idiot. Here's the last (you) that (you) want so much.

hallways die when they are killed

work on your reading comprehension what I said exactly was "if shiki was in the grail war and got a servant nothing could stop him from winning" not "if shiki was in the grail war nothing could stop him from winning"

>Second post in Tsuki thread immediately goes into Fate
>Tsukifags still bitter their story got left in the dust by Fate
The usual Tsukihime thread.

Attached: 324564.png (700x700, 162.74K)

nigga you are a fucking idiot. even with a servant shiki is only a bit stronger than a regular master. Shiki with a bad servant like Spartacus or even Jack could very easily lose to a decent mage with a servant like Gil, Artoria, Herc. Shiki with a servant is nowhere near unstoppable. Not the guy you've been responding to

Holy shit you guys are fucking annoying. stop doing the servantwank for fucks sake.

This thread should be deleted because Tsukihime isn't anime-related because there's never been a Tsukihime anime, okay guys?

Attached: 1335863192663.png (452x710, 362.78K)

Tell that to
the butthurt Tsukihimefag

>here's never been a Tsukihime anime, okay guys?
That joke was never funny and always as autistic as fuck their have been much worse anime adaptations of series.

>I speak for literally everyone
Sure

So, we are also pretend the manga doesn't exist?
Oh, there are worse animes sure, but the tsuki one is bad enough to deserve its infamy

>animes

you kill its hallway-ness, completely divorcing the material substance from planotic ideal of a hallway

Cielwank is too strong. How does she go from "reasonably strong mage." to "literally the strongest mage in existence."

maybe all the other mages are jobbers?

if Satsujinki was summoned as an assassin he would simply kill the grail ritual itself on the first night and ruin everyone else's fun

So this is the future of a Tsukihime ufo anime thread. Please never let it become reality.

So she can beat Aoko now?

Id take remake ciel route over old route tho. That shit was copypaste arc route but 10x boring as fuck.

I mean you aren't wrong and choosing to become a Mage in the modern era is basically asking to job but still...

I dunno, we haven't had an accurate assessment of the current Aoko to know. Type Lumina didn't really get into Aoko's power level outside of just stating it was strong.

A hallway is really a way through a hall

Hisui

Attached: 1632627908015.gif (600x600, 1.02M)

Hisui and Kohaku

Attached: giga maid breaker.gif (270x540, 1.02M)

By using Jet Fuel.

by farting in it

>Ryougi, on the other hand, is more broad and could kill concepts unlike Tohno
I know this is the canon power level difference between ryougi and shiki, but I still think cutting arc's connection to gaia OG Tsuki was a better feat in the conceptual category than ryougi cutting that dudes prediction ability in the last KnK movie, though maybe the elevator thing in movie 5 is a crazier feat than I understand.

From tsuki R I've heard shiki allegedly cuts fucking layers of reality in ciel's true end while juiced by roa?

He is weaker than Kirei. And Kirei is the weakest master in FSN.

yet if shiki was around, the grail wouldn't be a problem in the slightest cause he could just stab the shit out of it

You need to find it first to deal with it.

uhh no? Shinji and Sakura are much weaker. Kuzuki and Rin too. Kirei even beat Rin in the Fate route.

>Rin
Kirei caught her by suprise. She is stronger than him.
>Kuzuki
Nasu himself said it depend on if Kirei knows about his fight style or not.
>Shinji
Not a real master but I guess it counts
>Sakura
It also counts but Sakura is the strongest character of FSN in the end of HF

I doubt Rin would be able to beat Kirei in a straight up fight.

Very carefully.

In remake he killed Roa legs along with hallway. It doesn't matter how fast you're if floor is a lava

What is with all the characters getting massive buffs in the remake?

The only way Shiki can win against most servants would be only if all of them became as retarded as Gilgamesh against Shirou.

Honestly when you can kill texture of reality which will erase all mana in the arena I don't think beings that rely on mana entirely are much of the threat

Attached: img1481.jpg (1280x857, 141.83K)

Japan believes there is a soul inside all things.

Attached: file.png (680x483, 317.74K)

>tfw remake wank Shiki even harder than this doujin.

It depends on if she has gems or not. If she has any gems with a decent mana charge to them then she can blow him right out. Heck, she can withstand Herakles crushing grip with a gem or take a life off of him if she goes in with them ready to go, so you know they're packing heat. She's also a competent martial artist that was trained by Kirei.
Rin being a far superior mage means her bag of tricks is deeper than Kirei's, the latter of which mostly just has his martial arts to rely on since his magecraft is focused more around his psychic surgery.

with extreme prejudice

Attached: instant death.png (868x1472, 1.27M)

Didn't he cut off the ground when he fought Arc and that caused her to not receive the blessing of the Earth?

You forgot the fact that Kirei knows all her tricks + he is trained executor who was eliminating much stronger enemies than himself for 20 years

In ciel normal end. In true Arc just stored earth's texture to hide points of death from Shiki

At least it still mean that Shiki can kill non-living things if he's willing to fry his brain. And ss it him getting closer to Ryougi's MEoDP? Hers is more flexible even though his is better for killing.