Tiger & Bunny 2

Do we have a release date for the second cour of S2 yet? I'm having trouble finding info.

Attached: [NinjaPanda] Tiger & Bunny #02 A good beginning makes a good ending. (v3, 720p Hi10P, DA AAC) [44A303D9].mkv_snapshot_00.24.661.jpg (1280x720, 196.35K)

1 year away, like jojo.

Barnaby fucking Kotetsu fucking when?

Attached: 1649856361481.jpg (640x612, 67.55K)

At least 6 months.

The only official news we have is that it's 25 episodes. IIRC the lead writer hinted the second cour should be next year, but nothing official. There's also some wild speculation that it might drop this winter, based on the composer's comment that two of the tracks should be listened to on Christmas while sipping wine and eating something sweet.

Attached: news.jpg (1228x421, 75.97K)

Was S2 actually decent like the first half of S1, or did it continue to double down on the fujo baiting?

user, this is what it has always been.

Attached: first cour.jpg (1166x862, 182.04K)

It hasn't been announced yet. Get ready to wait months.
It was a good continuation to season 1 but the animation seemed cheaper and with more CGI.
The fujobaiting is pretty much the same, don't expect them to confirm anything as canon though.

Would you a bunny, anons?

Attached: bunny day.jpg (901x850, 160.73K)

Nothing will match the first half of S1 ever again.
The retarded twins look like small time thugs next to Jake having two OP powers and holding the entire city hostage.

The show is a character drama at heart, though. Besides, there's only so many city-ending threats you can pull before it becomes silly.

The twins being retarded was the best part.

Nah. The fight against the twins was more tense and suspenseful than anything in S1, probably because they actually SHOWED them dispatch the heroes on screen.

Quality of S1 had nothing to do with fujobait or lack there of, and S1 part one was full of homolust anyway. What a stupid post.

>Keichi Sato
>The Big O
>KARAS
>Tiger and Bunny S1
The man fucking loves beautiful architecture, that's for sure.

The art team in general seems to like foreign aesthetics. Not sure who's responsible for the art deco influences for example, but they need to be listened to.

Attached: 1403537725191.jpg (1370x2010, 1.08M)

Alright then. Thanks for answering my question, anons!

Attached: arigato.jpg (1280x720, 447.49K)

Never, it’ll be eternal fujobait

Never, because Barnaby is the one getting fucked.

Best boy

Attached: A4C96E4D-7D03-482F-9FDF-05A0F97EE729.jpg (1000x710, 163.14K)

My new favorite ship.

I really enjoyed how the movies rounded out the secondary cast and gave them more substance. You always knew that Sky High was a well-intentioned doofus who really was as pure cinnamon role as his persona, but there are a couple of throwaway lines in one of the movies that implies that he is genuinely autistic. He really does just have no idea how other people work or why everyone laughs when he says stuff that he really means, but he tries to make them happy anyway.

Rock Bison goes from 'filler character that exists for Kotetsu not to hang out with to 'that guy who EATS SHIT every time he tries to do anything'.

And Fire Emblem obviously got a whole lot of focus in Rising, a kind of gay representation you don't usually get in anime.

Just really good characters.

I would buy all of those figures.

I love him I LOVE HIM

Keith is not autistic user, he's a himbo. Barnaby on the other hand...

>Barnaby
>autistic
Enough with this tumblr bullshit.

There's a point, where you call watering your plants "plans with friends", where you need to realize something.

Literally just bani moe? Not even something an autistic person would do.

Probably neither of them is autistic as both are very perceptive and aware of other people's feelings. Keith is just dumb and stupidly nice and Barnaby is tsundere.

Hey autistic people are secretly super smart!

>throws himself at a bomb
>goes into battle straight out of a coma
>sacrifices his body to defeat Fugan
Barnaby is being especially angelical this season.

Attached: 20220419_131558.jpg (2048x1088, 227.33K)

I liked the Fugen Mugen vs Rose, Ryan and Bison more than I liked Name be a use Jake was just... Standing there waiting for the heroes to come, while the twins were actually pursuing them could attack them at any point in any place.

>the animation seemed cheaper
honestly go back and look at the first season.

Bunny is objectively a 10/10 catch if one can handle him.
>Employer: Apollon Media (Media Department)
>Height: 185 cm
>Residence: Gold Stage
>Personal strengths: hard on himself / perfectionist
>Personal weaknesses: hard on himself, but also hard on others / low opinion of other people
>Favourite food: cabbage rolls, beef stroganoff
>Hated foods: claims he doesn't have any, but actually dislikes pickles and natto
>Good at: all sports / deducing the culprit in detective novels / seasoning dishes
>Dislikes: that he can be surprisingly expressive when he doesn't want to be
>Hobbies (what he does in free time): making elaborate dishes from preferred ingredients / glasses maintenance / listening to classical music at loud volume and conducting it with his hands / cleaning the bathroom and kitchen / reading accumulating fan letters
>Personal motto: No pain, no gain (if you want something, be ready to suffer for it)
>Future goals: Currently evaluating; aims to lower his body fat by another 1% within a year

And he's already impressed her mom too.

Attached: 1403542828997.jpg (1382x2026, 1.21M)

Attached: TIGER & BUNNY - S02E11 - MULTi 1080p WEB x264 -NanDesuKa (NF)0.jpg (1920x1080, 427.36K)

>movies
Movies, plural? I thought there was only one movie, and I wasn't sure if it was required viewing or not.

High-functioning autistics can be very perceptive by analysis since they quite literally study people to fit in. Keith is probably just a dumb nice guy, but we know Barnaby taught himself his acting and social skills.

>Future goals: Currently evaluating; aims to lower his body fat by another 1% within a year
He’s gonna disappear

I will if I'm in the mood, but I don't see how this can make me change my mind about the shitty animation.
I was hoping 10 years of wait would bring improvements.

point is it was the same back then. if not worse.

The Beginning expands the first three episodes; technically not a required viewing, but it does introduce some new stuff. The Rising is a direct sequel to S1 and a direct prequel to S2.

Attached: ryan.jpg (1280x816, 505.03K)

>Good at: seasoning dishes
husband material

In normal circumstances somebody like Kotetsu could never worm their way into Barnaby's heart, or just his personal space. The fact that the two are this close is itself a proof of genuine love between them.

Aiming for those body builder's 6%.

I don't think it was worse. About the same, maybe

>that chinman douche face on Ryan
I wonder if people would still ship him with Karina if he was as ugly as in the movie.

Character art and animation is better this season, background art is pretty bare bones compared to last season. Interiors have minimal furniture rendered like in a cheap hentai, architecture doesn't get as much exposure.

He looked about the same. The movie just had a more detailed style and he himself was more arrogant.

Attached: 021.jpg (260x512, 47.58K)

>Good at: all sports
Why is this so fucking funny?
>Yes, I'm good at literally everything.

>King of Works
Are there more pages? I love these.

The funny thing is that it was apparently Barnaby who made Ryan into a nicer dude by impressing the shit out of him.
>Perhaps it was his meeting with one rare man that had made him into this. Until recently, Ryan felt no interest in any Hero he had ever seen except himself. He had been confident that nobody could ever beat him and had come to think that he had no equal. During his short stay in Sternbild, however, he had found a buddy and a Hero who was unquestionably the same type of person and of the same heavy caliber as he himself. For the first time in his life, he had found an equal.

I rewatched the Rising and took more notice of the part where Ryan accuses Barnaby of suspecting him, like user mentioned in a previous thread. I wonder if Ryan was already designed to have trust issues, or if that moment was just playing off audience expectations of a one-off movie character.

>bodybuilder physique

Attached: 6453F132-8D16-458D-87F4-486DBE1CACDC.jpg (1170x1158, 451.89K)

The novel suggests it was just a sign of how sensitive he is when it comes to other people's feelings, because Barnaby was genuinely suspecting him. He picked up that Barnaby had privately flagged him as "potential terrorist" and was kinda hurt by this.
>As the Heroes started throwing out and exchanging their ultimately meaningless guesses, Barnaby alone followed a very different and cynical chain of thought. His suspicions lay with Ryan’s NEXT power.
>Ryan had the ability to manipulate gravitational force at will. If somebody wished to reenact the story and open fissures underneath the city, Ryan’s power would be absolutely ideal. Moreover, the string of incidents had begun right at the time of Ryan’s arrival to Sternbild. If he were the ringleader behind the plot, then...
>Nevertheless, there was no evidence. Barnaby provisionally shelved the notion into the recesses of his mind and addressed the people present.

>“Whatever it is, we shall find out tomorrow.”

>I wonder if Ryan was already designed to have trust issues, or if that moment was just playing off audience expectations of a one-off movie character.

At the time the movie came out? Probably the second one. But once that scene was established it laid the groundwork for him having trust issues as a consistent character flaw.

It's dead to me, so I just don't care anymore.

S2 palm mates that are more erotic than S1's, when?

Attached: 1534591.jpg (600x600, 44.4K)

There is a fanart detailing all the changes. His features were made to look softer and angles on his face were rounded up, his S2 design is actually more detailed than the movie.

Attached: 20220416_104640.jpg (707x1000, 181.22K)

And then the poor guy confronts Barnaby about it and Bunny still suspects him afterwards.
>Barnaby had not expected the remark.
>True, he did harbor some suspicions in his mind regarding the possibility of Ryan being a criminal himself, but he had never thought that Ryan would sense it. The man was always so lackadaisical and aloof from the world that his perceptive acumen came as a surprise.
>At any rate, his willingness to confront Barnaby directly might indicate that he really was not an accomplice.
>Presently, however, there was still no evidence to either confirm or disprove the assumption.

Tiger was never going to fuck Rose, user.

Barnaby the tamer of big kitties.

Attached: 20220409_221610.jpg (4096x2900, 1.07M)

2deep4me. I only see the different glasses and the crop top.