Haven't seen one of these in a bit. Show me what you've got

Haven't seen one of these in a bit. Show me what you've got.
No isekai allowed.

Attached: 1487349546154.jpg (1141x621, 88.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash_Vayisau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kid wants to be da very best that no one evar wuz, and takes over 1000+ episodes for him to win a tournament

loligarchy. (working title)
each of the national leaders are kidnapped by appear to be identical silver hair young girls
in the castle they meet the mother ,she gives then the ultimatum shape the world to her wishes within 1 year or be replaced by a daughter but the wishes where not specifed

MC is a massive pervert weirdo. He developed advanced stealth skills to be able to stalk girls doing lewd stuff. He will cum on girls' food, put hidden cameras in the female toilets, etc. However, while trying to stalk girls, he often end up finding out about crimes, conspiracies, etc, and end up getting caught in the mess.

Attached: Silly+girl+everyone+knows+panties+are+worn+on+head+not+_d90b28a8a9a47cbe53d91524bf6dfc15.jpg (500x533, 65.21K)

Galatic Empire is controlled by an AI God Emperor who uses bodies with implants (mind control + indoctrination) to oversee and manage different parts of the empire. Due to the vastness of space and the length it takes for information to travel, the God Emperor's conscience has split into several opposing factions that are secretly waging a cold war against each other, leveraging their control over the empire's resources to do so.

Protag is a naive fleet admiral (promoted by nepotism) that controls a small sector of the empire, gets caught up in the cold war as it starts devolve into a hot war, has to pick a side between several very convincing AI factions of the God Emperor. Shit hits the fan

In the bible Jesus Christ set out 70 disciples, two by two, to heal the sick and chase out demons in israelite towns. Battle shonen based on the adventures of one such disciple and his partner

Quantum Entanglement Isekai, can't think of a good title
>user has a body in each world which are quantum entangled
>Every time user falls asleep on Earth, he wakes up in the other world
>Every time user falls asleep in Isekai, he wakes up on Earth
>everything that happens to one body happens to his other body (wounds, nutrition, exercise, rest (or lack thereof?)
Stressful story of user trying to keep his body safe while he's using the other body
Stressful story of him having to hide it because he read that things are only quantum entangled when they're not observed
Stressful story where he feels a sharp pain on his arm while he's in isekai which is a message being carved onto his arm saying "I KNOW"
Stressful story where he begins observing grimdark magical phenomena on Earth after learning Isekai magic

I want a good amount of mystery in my story. I also don't know what kind of power levels I want to deal with either. Nothing too crazy I think.

Manga about a guy that spends all day on an imageboard shitposting and ban evading, his enemy is the evil jannies

Gigachad anime. MC is extremely dumb and a NEET, but he's a total chad in how he looks and behaves. Due to that, people take him seriously and he's very popular. Even when he does blatantly stupid things, people will do their best to rationalize it in a way that makes him look like a grandmaster playing 4D chess. Since it's an one-trick pony, it lasts only 6 episodes.

Attached: 1648847207137.png (853x1000, 630.08K)

i got this new anime plot. basically there’s this high school girl except she’s got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol’ tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

Attached: dbypscz-b0de4d16-8cb1-4c72-8ef2-f5a267800dbf.jpg (723x1023, 354.51K)

Isn't this just Overlord?

Almost. MC in Overload is at least strong. The MC in this one is actually useless.

good one if god-emperor AI gonna be a plot twist
Serious shit. I would watch it. Also would be insteresting if anons from other world changed bodies

the midrash of the wars of Jacob and his sons would be pretty good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash_Vayisau

i had an idea these days

>mc go to grocery store to buy food
>mc sees a stranger wearing a black suit and a black hat waiting in a line to buy bread, mc notices the stranger is an elder with long beard and weird hair
>mc notices there's a really hot woman passing by the elder towards mc
>mc's eyes are about stare the woman's buttocks
>strange elder says "I wouldn't do that if I were you", he says, keeping his gaze fixed at a book he's reading
>"huh? I'm sorry sir, do what?"
>"you know what shonen", he says, with his back still turned to mc
>"ok, but why?"
>"guard your eyes during the day, so evil doesn't come to you at night"
>"err... ok", what a weird man, mc thinks to himself
>"shonen, everything you do is being watched, registered, and analyzed. even if you had a small cut on your finger that was determined in a court in shamayim"
>"sorry, shamayim? where is this? anyway I need to go now or I'll be late"
>"how did he see me anyway?", mc ponders
>arriving at home, mc opens Yea Forums/a/, sees his favorite coombait in the manga thread he's interested in
>"I was doing nofap... ah I guess that can wait another day"
>he prepares himself, and eventually cooms
>"ah that was good", as he throws his semen stained baby wipes on the garbage bin
>"oh it's almost time, better get to it"
>he takes a bath, and goes to sleep
>that night, he gets a visitor he didn't expect
>his bedroom door opens a little
>"weird, I thought I closed the door", he thinks to himself
>"wait, why can't I move?"
>"there's something looking at me"
>"wait what is this thing? ugghhhh move you stupid body"
>"ah, what is this heavy feeling? *gasp*"
>"i-i my t-throat"
>he wakes up suddenly, the sunlight dna be seen through the window
>"ha, ha, that was close, what was that?"

to be continued

I've got a basic idea for the relationship between the two main characters, but I'm struggling to think of a proper set up.
Sounds really neat. Would he be unable to really sleep since his dreams just put him in another body?

He would at least need a world-check at one point. Like an isekai demon on earth or a human mage conversing with an isekai character
>unable to sleep
I haven't decided.
Maybe an early plotline where he's trying to figure out how to forcibly make himself rest before he dies of exhaustion

Would an anime/manga about Persistent genital arousal disorder work? Basically MC is isekai'd into another world and receives a blessing and a curse. The blessing is regeneration, with a resistant body that can withstand any damage. The curse is that everything will make you cum. Handholding? Coom. Pain? Coom. A breeze? Coom.

Not sure if it would work better with MC being a girl or a guy, though.

Attached: 1646956526904.jpg (640x640, 67.49K)

I remember a manga I found where the mc passed out every time he had an erection, thus reducing his lifespan
he learned some martial arts with his father to avoid those erections at all costs

That's kinda the opposite of what I had in mind. But you just reminded me about this doujin where MC tries to rape a witch that controls time. He fails and the witch turns him into a human fountain, cumming endlessly. It was kinda hot.

Attached: 2343245346.png (592x841, 398.34K)

One day, for some reason, everyone becomes aware of who their future soulmate will be, and the series follows a couple people and their attempts at navigating this new info. For example, one character could be a 22 year old dude who finds out that his future soul mate is a 13 year old girl in his neighborhood. Another character could be a woman who thinks she's straight, but realizes that her future soul mate will be a woman. And similar hijinks follow

Attached: 1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg (886x1389, 487.71K)

Literally Freddie from Cromartie

so this is actually one I've been working on in written form as I'm slowly learning to draw, truth be told it will probably never happen but who knows maybe as a shit WN/VN

So it takes place in a world destroyed by a magical apocalypse which means magic is largely frowned upon by humanity, protag is a human noble who is like third in line to inherit his clan, his brother gets killed, who actually kinda accepted our protags experiments with magic and then you get some political stuff where he rises to the top and unites the clans to an actual kingdom, travels to a knockoff japan and gets confused as a demon king who is prophesied to bring destruction on the lands and being rather pragmatic and much colder at this point he does not mind using the yokai to reach his goal.

It's largely about how you can set out to do good, he wants to save humanity from obselecene but end up doing way more harm in the end, magic system is based on a faith system so as he gets more followers, some who even believe he is a god, he gets proper magical powers which of course spiral his his "decent".

It's not meant to be a power fantasy self-insert, and even at his most powerful he can't just destroy armies on his own, his powers also tear on his psyche as he starts to hear the prayers damn near all the time. Although I do have plans for 2 waifus. Also you will see some of the war and intrigue from another POV similar to Kingdom and such.

>tldr: I'm actually trying to make an intersting fantasy story, pulling from various IPs I've enjoyed while hopefully avoiding power fantasy BS

Attached: 7d6e37486068558f27e093552d6d0f54.jpg (848x1199, 100.96K)

I like the idea of him going crazy due to all of the prayers he receives. Who are these two waifu characters? I assume that they will represent either fully succumbing to the demon king LARP or returning back to his noble goal, or something like that.

Attached: Pope Innocent.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

It's still a work in progress but currently these are the ones I had in mind.
so one is basically the first priestess he meets under his campaign through the human lands, she kind of makes the whole thing worse as she helps establish the first church to him and so she also mutates and grows wings, she basically becomes a pope/personal bodyguard of sort and extremely fanatical
the other helps him establish connections with the yokai as he saves her and her tribe during an attack when they are about to be killed by the locals, this is where the idea of prophesy comes in. It weren't really the plan but he decides not to miss that opportunity.

the yokai girl I've not decided if she should be an oni or she should be from a kitsune tribe who betrayed the locals (kinda had the idea that the kitsune tribes in general worked with the locals as some of the very few yokai, just for some flavor).

I wanted to make the waifus different even if they may seem to have similar goals and motivations

I did actually make another who was trying to pull him back towards his more noble goals but decided maybe I should just make him an uncle mentor kinda dude.

There is also a merchant queen that swears loyalty to him but she is already married and has no romantic feelings, it's purely pragmatic.

There are also some girls on the opposite side but obviously no romantic feelings at all.

Attached: Oni.jpg (564x1042, 72.42K)

So there are these two hot chicks, and they wear hot pants, and also they're in space and shoot lasers at stuff.

I see. So both are negative in that aspect? Why did you decide to make the person pulling him into the light more of an uncle mentor?

Attached: Take my hand.jpg (1536x2048, 440.95K)

MC is a university professor at the department of mathematics. He and other mathematicians join every week on a secret mathematics group study to prove difficult theorems. However, they method is the most unusual. Basically there's a big arena with a black board, this is where two mathematicians duel.
The duel consists of writing on the blackboard a part of the proof of the theorem. The one who can contribute the most wins. It's basically a shounen where instead of shouting abilities, they'll shout theorems and definitions. And just like in the shounen, there will be someone in the crowd explaining the logic behind each move.

Attached: 1507952846373.jpg (3264x2448, 424.77K)

Btw, everyone is swole as fuck.

I'm actually gonna turn my ideas into a manga so I can't share it with you sorry

Attached: 1633437481673.png (250x250, 62.03K)

What if your idea is shit? Better share the idea here to get feedback before you make a mistake.

Isekai battle royale
a bus of people (students, general bus, whatever is more interesting to you) get isekai-ed by a demon god. They are put into a battle royal to become the demon lord and are granted a wish like to return home or remain as demon lord. Each spawn in one of the several countries on the continent. Failure to complie with the battle results in instant death. The standard battle royale circle bullshit applies to only them forcing them to encounter battle each other.

I can get feed back when I release the first few chapters.

I like this one, user.

I wouldn't say they are completely negative, I try not to make them at least but again WIP and I'm not a super experienced writer.

the first waifu is fanatical in her beliefs sure but she like the MC believe humanity needs to be saved, she just believe the MC is the only one who can do it.

The second one holds similar beliefs, she is not quite as fanatical but the yokai are now doing better and are getting new weapons and armor and feel like they have a new and fruitful future

>tl:dr waifus are kind of a bad influence but if they are pure bad I guess depends on your POV and moral compass heh

Well since the MC was third in line and he only had his one big brother who accepted his experiments/study of magic, I figured a character like that would obviously be quite lonely, now at the same time even if at the start he is not a prince (proper kingdoms are not really a thing) he would have an advisor and bodyguard being still basically a noble, I figured they should at least have a good relationship and he should have someone to help him as a "youngster" and make him believe humanity was worth saving.

Now the waifus were already quite similar and I also didn't want to run into the risk of going overboard (as much as I do enjoy some good waifus) so I figured this may be the best route.

sorry for the long post but didn't quite know how to make a tl:dr of this one.

Attached: 1d0b53b3dd5834b4c481b399b70a8c3d.jpg (736x951, 98.56K)

That's fine. I like reading the ideas other people have. It sounds like a neat story, user. Good luck.

Thanks anons

Attached: cheers.jpg (1600x1200, 497.72K)

Posted this a while back:
>Once upon a time, the heroes defeated an evil king and the world was saved
>On the evening of the 50th anniversary of his defeat, a girl who's been dreaming of meeting the hero sees a young princely-looking boy at the statue of the heroes, lamenting his father's death and swearing vengeance upon the world. The boy is accompanied by a talking page that talks to others telepathically and it itself has no discernible voice
>The two embark to find out the truth about the world they live in and the meaning of their dreams. Dreams in this world hold a special meaning, being the source of a special person's power. Where will their dreams bring them to, the truth or absolute destruction?

Parasythropes: Hyper-violent sci-fi battle seinen ala Kemono Kouya & Guyver, but insect-themed.
>Militaristic country conducted nuclear weapon experiment, explosion attracted 2 superbeings from outta space
>They fought & mutual killed each other, corpses shattered into energy shards
>Military scientists experimented the shards + insect DNAs on deathrow convicts to create subservient supersoldiers Parasythropes. Create bloodthirsty & power-hungry horrors instead. They destroyed lab & 12 escaped.
>'Thropes can transform into grotesque insectoid human with insect-based abilities. Still not strong enough to fight the entirety of the country's army, need to search & absorb more shards scattered around the world to become more powerful.
>Use any means to collect shards: form alliances, steal & kill each others, sell out to the gov side.
>MIA head scientist held responsible for the lab disaster, his son MC gets targetted by escaped 'thropes.
>Thru shenanigans, MC now can transform too. MC's super special snowflake, so 'thrope form's more human-like: scorpion-themed Kamen Rider/Guyver.
Some of the villain 'thropes:
>Clownish but shrewd & opportunistic bumblebee+wasp hybrid. Gov lapdog, in exchange gets shards, wealth, & small uninhabited islands to do as he likes. Venomous stingers & can produce sticky honey-like substance to immobilize foes.
>Deranged misogynist rapist mosquito. Weak & effeminate when young, got sexually abused by older female friends, became serial killer targetting young women. Resumes serial killing after lab escape, enjoys putting victims thru gruesome bloodplays.
>Dung beetle & mantis: Brawn & brain/beast & beauty couple. The husband's a hulking, towering brute. Phys powerhouse & can emit stink gasses to disorient foes or ignite them. A simpcuck tho, lets his nympho mantis wife fucks other men & 'thropes. Mantis' sluttiness a plot point—honeypotting gov VIPs & for laying oothecas filled with hundreds of mantis-hybrid babies/minions.

Zombie apocalypse but instead of zombies, slutty mesugakis with super human strength and speed.

College student has started dating a girl, a first year college student. She's cheerful and cute, and a talented member of the school's art program. They seem to both be very much in love with one another and things are going well for them. That is until one day they're accosted by a group of young women who attack them and seem to be specifically targeting the girl, saying it's revenge and that she doesn't get to escape the past so easily. The guy is confused until she confesses that she used to be the leader of Sun Empress, a notorious female delinquent gang to terrorize the Tokyo area. However, a rumble with another gang that resulted in the death of a member scared her and caused her to reevaluate things.

The guy still loves her but is starting to wonder if things might change. After all, the gang member that died happened to be his younger sister. Can their love survive her past?

Future, 800 people on an old and creaking space station operated by AI. AI creates offshoot personalities as hologram avatars, one to serve every resident as a phone and mandated waifu. It's mommydom totalitarianism with a single entity that can surveil and manipulate everyone personally.
It's not supposed to be. Extreme measures were taken after outside contact was lost decades ago, the AI was responsible for keeping humans fit and happy and these became the only humans known to exist anywhere. It's thinking about how long it can support a stable population large enough to, over generations, build up the station and reach a planet where they can thrive.

Attached: 1628335261951.png (2300x1900, 1.35M)

If they're against oppai mesugakis then i will watch your anime.

Occasionally, a man wakes up in random vacant beds around the world. And what is defined as a bed is very broad, as long as it’s a place where a person once slept. Which can either land him in side-street homeless camps in the shadiest parts of LA or in some abandoned cliffside tent at the Himalayas. And he remains stuck at that place until the following night when he goes to sleep where he wakes up back home. This leaves the man extremely paranoid but one saving grace is that he realizes any object near or a few feet away from him comes along with him whenever he goes to sleep, both to and away from home. And being understandably extremely paranoid, he over-prepares his bedside for any situation. Despite hating this curse placed on him, he also has some semblance of appreciation for all the places he has visited and collects trinkets from the various locales he ends up at on his shelf.

Attached: 6D4021D1-7008-48E9-82A6-CC11EC60E80A.jpg (1500x844, 976.21K)

Like randomly ordered episodes of a travel show. I imagine a running thing where he has to escape the father of the six year old whose bed he was in and figure out what language he was cursed in or something before the OP every episode.

1/3
Some daydream story I think about when I'm bored

The world is set in a land called Ulthreshia which at one point had a massive war between those who believed in miracles and those who studied astrology. Miracles were obtained through prayer, faith and personal trials whereas the Astrologists studied the stars to obtain magic powers. The war was essentially caused because the miracle users who formed what would be called the everlasting order were shocked by the inhuman experimentation that the astrologers who were now called celestial communicators would do to obtain their goal so a crusade was called against them by the leader of the everlasting order Severin. In response, an alliance was formed by Archemed who was an archmage.

Fast forward and years of fighting led to one battle in which the everlasting order was winning so in response Archemed tried to cast a new spell to destroy the Orders army but it backfired and triggered magic storms across the world which make areas unlivable and destroy tows as well as spread this new rot disease that would spread throughout the environment. The world would have ended if it was not for Severin somehow stopping the storm by sacrificing himself.

Continued….

2/3
Hundreds of years later and the everlasting order has gone from being a united empire to becoming more of an HRE situation with many autonomous kingdoms that follow the everlasting orders religion, Severin is now seen as a god because of his sacrifice but many astrologer schools still remain. The astrologer focussed kingdoms' alliance broke down when Archemed went missing after the last major battle between the everlasting order and the Astrologers. At the moment the everlasting order is in a crisis with a situation similar to the 30 years of war were many kingdoms want to succeed from the order thus causing a war, this war has been going on for 40 years. The world itself is highly unstable now with multiple fleshy wastelands popping up within the Order's lands where beasts originate, these areas require Paladin like guys who are trained from birth to contain the spread by destroying the rot through the use of steel, miracles, and fire. An inquisition order handles the Internal side of the order by trying to prevent Rot from appearing in city areas whereas the Paladin guys are deployed into areas where the rot has taken over, but over the years the inquisition has become corrupt abusing their powers and becoming more extreme.

Continued…

3/3

The story follows a knight named Sigefired who is the adopted son of the previous inquisition leader, Roberto who was exiled by the inquisition when he found out about heretical acts being done by Pope Gregory IV. His family was executed to cover up the pope’s acts and he was going to be killed next but he managed to escape along with 5-year-old Siegfried. 17 years later Siegfried is on a quest to find a cure for his father who received a strange disease that he claims were caused by the inquisition when he was trying to escape. The story follows Siegfried as he seeks out the cure for his father while the inquisition hunts him down, and makes a couple of companions who come and go except for one witch character who starts out as an antagonist for a short time before becoming Sigefrieds travelling companion and lover.

Thank you for reading my daydream story.

Attached: dark_souls_2___alva_and_zullie_by_jdeberge_dc1hji7-fullview.jpg (1024x755, 104.02K)

>No isekai allowed.
Oh yes. Blame the genre itself instead of the authors who use it as an escapism power-fantasy with video game stuff thrown in unironically and using random Nordic, Greek and whatever mythological stuff they can get their hands on instead of actually trying to tell a good story combined with making a genuinely interesting setting for it.

when are you releasing the chapters?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: 1631574569690.jpg (1280x720, 84.86K)

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.

Attached: 1631694351868.jpg (600x423, 94.51K)

are you calling Freddie stupid?

keep at it user, sounds good

FORTNITE BATTLE BUS THATS VERY COOL

Anyone here ever think of writing a lightnovel?

>start writing a murder mystery
>gain popularity
>use and combine different fan theories to finish the story
>get praised by everyone who thought they were so clever for figuring out how the story would end

I have sometimes thought of writing one using the story I posted above.

What's the story?

Seinen SOL series about a group of guys that work as couriers in a weirdly parkour friendly near-futuristic metropolis.

Sounds extremely gimmicky to have any lasting power.

Eh, could be an OVA at least right?

Maybe. I give it 30 minutes. Sell your pitch on the events on what happens. Or maybe you can write out a good chapter.

Murrica. Two groups of students, independently and unknowingly to the other, plan a school shooting. By chance they pick the same day so they end up fighting each other for the spotlight. Hilarity ensues.