Do you remember joe?

do you remember joe?

Attached: ashita-no-joe-anime-1024x576.png (1024x576, 685.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71dZ9FQdPLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's joe?

yeah the parody at tengen toppa gurren lagan introduced him to me

WHOA-OH
CAW-WHOAS

WHO-AW
WOBER

ELO SENREETA
MUSHAS GRASHASH

Best Jojo

Great manga.
Joe Biden.

Hey Joe!
I remember !
;_;

I remember Yoko

Attached: b46051-3bh1VnlgIzZb.jpg (230x345, 35.9K)

Was she autistic?

Probably not...
Autistically single-minded and out of touch, though, definitely

the jobber? yeah

This is the canon ending in some parallel universe

Attached: 4bd2f1cc87743f0c202cd3bb38235469.jpg (930x672, 80.81K)

JOE MAMA!!!!!!!!!

>Harimau invited

Gets me every time

I like to think that Joe is a distant descendant of Oscar

Attached: 1642976987813.png (1440x1080, 2.25M)

Attached: u fags sure got told.png (220x182, 39.66K)

I don't know how that would be possible, seeing as Oscar never had any kids

The most Mexican Venezuelan I've ever seen.

Then how do you explain the fact that Reinhard von Musel is also a distant descendant of Oscar?

Well, maybe one of her sisters had kids, although it wouldn't be the same

HEY JOE

But Reinhard was deutch-themed, not french

select your fighter

Attached: 5670.jpg (580x324, 95.34K)

Sachi's head looking huge

The only loser is Noriko.

Never watched it. He died in the end, right?
Anime was spoiled for me a long time ago so I never bothered picking it up. Also dying with a smile on his face is kinda funny when taken out of context. Like that manga page from one piece.

I'm willing to bet that most everyone knows how ashita no joe ends before consuming it. We still read (or watch) it and appreciate the journey all the more for knowing where it's going. The story's not ruined by it being spoiled

Do you guys think a reboot would do okay nowadays? It obviously doesn't need one, the og anime and anj2 are still amazing, but I'm sure we'll get one sooner or later. If we get one I hope they choose to stick closer to the manga.

Attached: pachinjoe.jpg (640x1221, 144.3K)

Geezer

>Never watched it. He died in the end, right?
It's complicated.

You would need talent on the same level as those that made the first 2. It would take lots of money, time, and big industry names. I think the chances of this are small and the chances of this being given to the wrong people are very high.

Well we got Megalo Box. Regardless of its quality (I like it), I would probably prefer something like Megalo Box over some kind of remake of the original. There is a lot of great things in Ashita no Joe, but I think the finer points of its appeal would be invariably lost such as the directorial techniques.

What you're thinking of is the FMAB treatment, and that already happened to FMA, so I guess it could potentially happen again. I wonder what lead to FMA getting remade

The studio would want to release it in seasons and end up condensing a lot of stuff, probably ruining the story.

every day of my life

The time Joe fell off a mountain
youtu.be/71dZ9FQdPLI

Mmm, interesting comparison but I don't think it quite fits. Anj and anj2 changed a lot of small things but overall the story hit the same notes, unlike FMA. I'd say the reason behind brotherhood was that even though it was different the original series was still insanely popular afaik so another animation project was a no brainer.
Megalo Box was fine and Nomad showed improvement on every way. I think a similar animation style, besides the silly low res filter, would fit a current anj series well enough.
The fact that they ditched the Rikiishi prequel idea for a more original story gives me hope that they won't just throw the ip to the first beggar if the time comes.

Bump

Cotton Eye Joe?

Yes

I think season 2 SUCKS

AAAIIEEEEEEE

Attached: 1646472736021.webm (1440x1080, 1.54M)

why is joe an incel?

call me crazy but I would like a remake adapted to today, we already have the manga and two animes in the 70s

Joe Yabuki... That's a name I haven't heard in years.

Attached: Yuri.png (269x396, 131.06K)

Attached: 1648047915852.gif (384x288, 2.24M)

or

What is this shit?

2?

Attached: 1648049024337.gif (498x354, 3.77M)

Joe is 100% a volcel

No.

Joe believes in semen retention

Malay boxing

She has a prosperous business with Nishi, rather it was Sachi

Hate this nigger. Worse part of the story, brings it down (and no not because of racism)
He's just a crazy, wild beast. It's too goofy. Ippo did primal characters right, with Mashia or Sawamura.

I remember. I miss his anime and his series.

Still amazes me how the Joe doesn't get the girl.

Is there even a choice? 5

No, just a bitch

I want to tell you to kill yourself for spoiling it, but I was already spoiled on the ending

So my understanding is that AnJ1 covers the first 14 volumes of the manga, while AnJ2 starts from volume 9 and continues all the way to the end. Should I watch both series side by side, or should they be treated as their own separate works?

The issue is it's obvious. Even if we didn't know the ending, it gets foreshadowed heavily.
> Weight management
> Punch drunk
> People dying/crippled from the ring
> Ashes
It was clear he was going to die in the ring. If he didn't then, he would have died in another.
What I find more interesting is Jose. He was broken down. This is why Joe might have lost the battle, but won the war: Jose became old, withered and as Joe said, is against Jose's plan on being in perfect shape for his family.
Side by side. This isn't Dragon Ball where Dragon Ball and Z have nothing to do with each other.

Attached: file.png (1404x1948, 2.59M)

This fucking scene, man. This fucking fight. Those fucking characters...

Attached: c2f990efa51c731516c0746a3edfd95b4e3ae3d5_hq.jpg (682x608, 134.64K)

Attached: Joe+yabuki+from+aa+no+joe+is+a+manga+centered+_3020072f7f4b7f7b85e85062c46d00d4.png (759x1200, 179.42K)

For me, is Carlos Rivera, poor broken soul

His depression arc was great

Attached: joe yabuki breakdown.jpg (1530x1200, 123.81K)

>Ippo did primal characters right
AND very, very wrong.

Attached: Wally_dodging_Ippo%27s_punch_using_his_Freedom_Style.png (718x591, 147.43K)

Why, yes. I WILL remember Carlos.

Attached: 265470610a978bba6_w.jpg (600x337, 32.26K)

It's sad to think that if they just waited one more year, nobody would have died.
Carlos is great for being man enough to brawl in the ring. Feel bad that he gain autism.

Attached: file.png (729x617, 391.82K)