Untitled

Attached: 1641407099452.jpg (727x1062, 175.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-thorn-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I had a thought here, if I was some sort of supergod just like Muzan, I'd probably say some stupid line like "Oh, I'm also under the rule of law, just like you. The difference between you and me is that there's nobody strong enough to enforce those laws on me"

Muzan won.

>literally telling the MC to "cope and seethe"
Honestly? based.

Attached: 1636828950792.jpg (571x571, 82.54K)

Not anime, but pic related.

Attached: 54c.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

I mean, people can preach all they want but after a few centuries anyone would turn into a sociopath anyway. No way you can stand all the retarded bullshit of people for that long and not grow jaded as fuck.
I would eventually try to take over a country or something like that.

How the fuck do you refute this?

Because he's just removing himself from responsibility of his actions like a coward? All just because he gets tired of dealing with natural consequences of his actions.

By killing him, and proving that he's not actually on par with an act of god.

Attached: 1642172512254.png (904x5989, 3.92M)

Because they killed him and made him pay despite his superiority complex

template thread

So insanely based

I can't see why this made anyone angry, it's honestly the best thing Muzan did in the entire manga. The only thing that makes him stand out who countless other villains.

>noooo just let me continue being an unstoppable force and keep eating people :{

Attached: 1642297982507.png (959x4234, 2.27M)

You honestly don't. A lot of stories where the main message is that revenge is bad practically say the same thing. It's funny here because it's the villain himself telling the hero why revenge is bad when they finally get confronted.

Thank God I dropped this shit. lmao

>Oh yeah? Refute THIS *proceeds to have sex with Shinobu and Nezuko*

One of those is a corpse

You tell him he can go fuck himself and he should be ready to die.

GYUTARO SMELL!!!!

Attached: 7E678309-D9F8-4047-AAAF-58BC4BF867E0.jpg (748x362, 53.65K)

By pointing out that a human already kicked his ass so hard it's still bleeding centuries after the fact, and that Muzan is only standing there right now because he hid like a scared little critter until the guy died.

You don't take revenge on a natural disaster. Cope humans

Is it worth reading the manga now or should I just wait till the next season comes out?

you can't
muzan is a genius

what a burn lmao

>i can prevent you
*kills him*
nothing personnel...

May as well read it, it's pretty short, 205 chapters. Season 3 probably won't be out for another year

Superior beings don't die when exposed to the Sun, he's inferior to humanity

It's apparently premiering end of this year

What the fuck would Gyuutaro smell like, Daki's bodily fluids?

no. that's a meme

According to who

By asking him if he stood in the middle of a tornado and did not move.
If he was hit by a flood and swam through it
If he walked into a volcano as it erupted without his flesh being blow off.
If his answer is no then he can not claim he is an Act of God.

Gross. Gyutaro would smell like they way your scalp smells when you don’t wash it, body sweat, and blood…. Good smell… I’d like to lay down with him and sniff all over him…

I can't understand If people saying that this is a great speech are trolling or what
>lmao why would you study medicine, just accept that disease is a part of life and move on
>lmao why would you wear clothes, cold is an act of God, just accept it and move on you weirdo
Litteraly retarded tier, humanity has acted on things they perceive as threats since the dawn of time. In this case the treath is this fucker's existence and so people organized in order to kill him, and they did. Fucking Muzan is a retard I swear

Don't compare shitzan to Emet

Attached: trapisgay.jpg (773x3422, 1.05M)

Rengoku won

Attached: Rengoku won.webm (960x540, 2.17M)

I think mostly everyone knows it's fucking retarded, but it's moreso the fact that he had the gall to say it in the first place unironically is why people like it.

Your husbando died like a bitch

You clearly didn't even play the game. Please explain and elaborate how he died.

A
BITCH

>Litteraly retarded tier
And that's what makes it great. What he says is so ridiculous and petty it loops back into being brilliant. He is responsible for spawning a whole race of monsters that go around eating people and spreading misery, when he is finally confronted by people for it he tells them that they should just be grateful that they lived, get a job, and go back to being normal. The demon slayers are mentally ill in Muzan's eyes. It's the genuine lack of self awareness that makes it.
100/10 villain speech that saved Muzan's character.

I kinda wish Kimetsu had gone the distance with converting Tanjiro

Attached: muzan.png (1440x900, 220.64K)

It's not just about revenge when so many lifes are at stake. Even if you somehow agree with Muzan's god complex, if you could kill a natural disaster to save countless lifes you'd definetely do it.

Of course it doesn't make sense from our perspective, but it makes perfect sense from the perspective of an immortal shapeshifting monster
Muzan is a rare (nowadays) example of a villain who's not chasing some sort of ultimate good and his methods are flawed, he's just a gigantic piece of shit who happens to be basically invincible

By caring about the people who died and wanting retribution.
By having morals, duh

ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-thorn-4
>[u.1:3.0] Hide behind whatever titles you wish, it is all still a façade. No force of nature would play such games.
>[u.2:3.3] Games?
>[u.1:3.1] The cannon. You wish to tempt the boy. To spur him on and fuel his rage. There is intent there. The actions of a man, monstrous, mad or otherwise... you are nothing more.
>[u.2:3.4] And what value does your conclusion bring, flawed as it may be?
>[u.1:3.2] That a hurricane can only be weathered, not stopped. Not redirected. A force of nature is uncaring and without intent, but a man...
>[u.2:3.5] Yes?
>[u.1:3.3] A man is none of those things.
>[silence]
>[u.1:3.4] A man can be killed.

That only happens to one who is impotent philosophically. Gain a proper method of integration and anything the world throws at you, even it's horrors, can be contextualized to your own sense of life and values with ease.

Attached: Whos that Pokemon.png (512x512, 667.34K)

"That's stupid, you and I both are sapient. A Hurricane isn't."

This can't be bros

Attached: 1650344095848.png (670x772, 586.26K)

It's true. Traps are gay

Based Destiny player.

What other villains have been 100% despicable lately with no redeeming qualities? Muzan just has the morality of a bacterium.

why even bother? what need is there to reconcile his worldview with mine?
if he's truly above all those pesky humans, then he should have no moral problems squashing a few more who stand in his way
and i will do as i will

Imagine finding out the guy who killed your family is mentally challenged.

>leave muzan to me
forces muzan to transform then rapes him (her)

Attached: 1641378404762.jpg (1580x2048, 250.57K)

Revenge is cool, nigga

By making a magical medicine with 30 different side effects

How did Yea Forums react to this chapter? I know this is a meme in Japan

SO CUTE PRECIOUS GYUTARO PLUSHIE I WANT TO SHOVE IT IN MY MOUTH AND PUSH HIS CUTE LITTLE FACE INTO MY GIRL PARTS?!?!

Attached: 61BE9AE4-0EB9-45DF-9073-AE0C8D492C93.jpg (623x822, 122.55K)