ITT: Yea Forums in 2007

Attached: 5270B19E-3216-4B7C-9D4D-DBDDFED3DFA4.jpg (660x986, 200.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK-EVhaeB48&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UOOOOOOOOOHHHJJ

Attached: 1650128774298.jpg (460x672, 87.28K)

>2007
Oh shit, I still enjoy life.

me too, I was happy back then

I was in first grade at the time.

user, i....the answer is:
Gtfo naruto is gay

>survives with the summon asspull
truly the start of the decline of the series

Attached: d57.png (1079x1071, 537.67K)

Imagine liking Muv-Luv and thinking your series will EVER get adapted.

wait nigga, arent you too young to be browsing this board the-
>it's 2022
holy fuck

Feel old yet?

I have a suspicion that this Tobi character is actually Obito.

The names have similar letters just a missing 'O' to symbolize his missing eye.

What do you think of my fan theory?

The world, anime, and manga were on its last precipice of SOVL.

You're fucking stupid. It's obviously gonna be that Danzo guy.

2013 was already shit tho, the world ended in 2012

Attached: file.png (640x480, 574.83K)

Too fucking obvious. It has to be some one else. What's the point of a mystery that's barely a mystery cause there's so many blatant clues pointing to one answer, this ain't Scooby Doo. They must be red herrings, he's gonna pull the rug on everyone that thinks it's Obito, just watch.

Attached: liking naruto.png (757x243, 18.94K)

This fight actually pissed me off.
The biggest example of an author not knowing how to allow a main character to win against a superior opponent. One of the first lessons the show teaches is that you can't summon if you don't have enough chakra, period, and if you try to force chakra out you'll die. Sasuke had so little chakra he had to disable his eyes and couldn't even stand, yet still summoned a legendary-tier giant summon, then used a genjutsu powerful enough to manipulate said legendary-tier snake, AND we were also taught that if Sasuke tries to use too much chakra when he's out, Orochimaru will take over his body which also never happened at all in this fight.

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 43.52K)

Fucking dropped that manga after this fight.

Open shirt sasuke was worst sasuke by far.

What the fuck is this shit? Series should be renamed Sasuke if Kishi loves him so much

your basically fucked if you didnt watch the gaiden in one of the episodes

CM Sasvke was PEAK SOVL. He should’ve never lost that form.

All this also happened microsecondsafter Deidara blew himself up
ShoulAd have just had Tobi save Sasuke, turn the ending of the fight into a mysterious cliffhanger, where Sasuke himself has no idea how he escaped the blast

Attached: 1643931673274.png (406x1024, 679.23K)

Attached: 1298413256412.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

He should get it back now he’s lost the Rinnegan
Matter of fact, why didn’t Kishis assistant just use Curse Mark as the powerup mcguffin the plot of Boruto revolves around instead of Karma?

Attached: 1393693427494.png (1200x876, 165.87K)

>ShoulAd have just had Tobi save Sasuke,
this is a good idea but a better one would be to cut the fight entirely. There was no reason for Sasuke to fight Deidara except to write him out of the plot

2007 is literally the year things started going downhill for me

>2007
How are you guys liking darker than black so far? do you think hei will find his sister soon?

Attached: 1614744630446.jpg (704x396, 174.92K)

Jugofags I’m so fucking pumped for /ourguys/ fight! The progenitor of the Curse Mark HAS to be destined for a lot of focus, right guys? Right???

He was injured not out of chakra.
Next.

DUDE I cant fucking wait for Suigetsu vs Kisame! A real callback to the first arc, two legendary swordsman fight! I am so fucking pumped baby!

Attached: suigetsu__thirsty_days__by_sharingandevil.jpg (717x1000, 62.32K)

Take me back

I wanna go back

I bet Kishi gives him a whole character arc in the background of the larger plot where he fights Kisame, loses, trains and becomes worthy of a real fight, and the rematch coincides with Sasuke va. Itachi, and they fight them at the same time and its this big epic event that’ll make every forum explode from the sheer hype!

I HATE THE FUTURE

You dumb fuck, it's obviously sage of the six fags in disguise.
Who else could still own Sharingan at that point and knows about the Ten tail if not the one who sealed it?

i don't get it, is she in her 30s wearing a school uniform in the last panel?

This fight was legit kino. Lot of mind game play into this but yeah, the bs summoning ruined it.

anyone else excited for the next gundam unicorn ova? It's gonna be great!!

I remember the absolute hell that was following the manga through this shitty fight.

Fighting Deidara had a point, he baited Sasuke into thinking he’d give him a clue about finding Itachi if he defeated him

This guy gets it. The problem with the fight was never the constant asspulls. Who cares about that. The problem is that, from a narrative standpoint, it means nothing. We were relegated to 11 something chapters of the most innocuous fight of the manga that lead us to nowhere relevant on the general plot. Deidara might as well have died against Kakashi and Naruto during the Gaara retrieval arc. Waste of a character and of the excruciating months we would get chapter after chapter of this.

Why does the new D.Gray man opening sound like windows XP is shutting down?
youtube.com/watch?v=zK-EVhaeB48&t=45s

Deidaras purpose could pretty much be summed up as “yardstick”
He was first used to establish Akatsuki was an Orochimaru and above level threat by defeating a Kage in a 1v1
Then used to show Kakashis growth and then how much worse Naruto’s seal had deteriorated by having Naruto almost go three tails against him
Then finally used to show off Sasuke’s growth by having Sasuke defeat him, establishing Sasuke as a heavyweight capable of defeating the guy who beat a Kage and outmaneuvered Team 7.
That wasn’t his only purpose of course but it was a big part of why he was in the story

Honestly Koshi picking Deidara to be Sasuke’s first serious post timeskip fight was a really good choice. Instead of picking a new Akatsuki member who hadn’t really done anything yet and who he’d have to do some work establishing as an important character whose defeat would feel satisfying, why not use a pre established antagonist who’s been set up as formidable, already earned dome animosity and respect from the readership with his evil deeds and already been somewhat developed as a character? Also, Sasuke defeating Deidara instead of a new Akatsuki would keep the organization from looking like complete jobbers who get defeated immediately after showing up in the story

The start of the decline was when Gaara got revived

How far we've fallen. Now Yea Forums is overrun with dubfags.

>2007
If the show is called NARUTO why do we spend so much time on SASUKE? When did this become the Sasuke show?

Attached: 1645158459030.jpg (831x444, 49.41K)

Fuck off narutard

It's a totally new character. I doubt they will go for such an obvious route.

I agree with the user that said that the only bad part is the summoning, the rest is kino. One of the best Naruto fights.

Ten tails and So6P weren't a thing at this point in the story. Way to ruin the immersion retard.

15 years ago
What were the relevant things at the time?

"Memes" were only limited to rage faces before the term evolved to include general trends. Obama larping with his Change campaign. Normies were regulated to MySpace and didn't shit up the internet because you actually had to have a desire to explore it without instantaneous access that smartphones provide. Iraq nonsense was still going strong. The future seemed hopeful overall. I miss those times.

This thread needs more JIBUN WOOOO

Attached: JIBUNWOO.jpg (474x266, 21.98K)

>This thread needs more JIBUN WOOOO

Attached: 1341383269989.jpg (762x4360, 430.18K)

Hey

Attached: 2w4cw3l.jpg (651x809, 66.08K)

opening the DBS Floodgates was a fucking mistake