Boy's Abyss

Recently started and just caught up to all the current English translations of this series, what do I think of it so far?

Attached: I win.png (1072x1600, 741.91K)

You think that sensei is sexy and cute

>what do I think of it so far?
Well, tell us, mate. What do you think of it?

Attached: 1648947489780.png (606x614, 382.37K)

Sensei did nothing wrong.

This but with Chako

It's pretty binge readable but no characters are particularly likable except the females for their bodies, Esemori's pretty alright for a cuck. Find it funny Reiji is kind of the slut of the manga too.

Someone should snipe the latest chapter

lots of fun, but if teen dramas aren't your cup of tea don't bother

Attached: 1622045140462.png (494x387, 60.32K)

I think there's no way in hell that Esemori is Reiji's real father and that the mother is just playing 4D chess with all of them.

Grandma is the key to all of this, she needs to have some heart to heart with Reiji
Followed by some ass to mouth

Look at her go!

Attached: 1640728200235.gif (640x600, 149.7K)

hag

>He isn't in the threads
Now that senseischizo has been defeated we have great threads again Even if shizoposting was what brough the threads to life

>Still no leaks
>Something something disc*rd b& for spoilers
So I'm guessing the TLs dropped the manga completely or is just TL dorama?

One schizo is lurking

Cute loser

Leaks now come from gooks & chinks since Ryo's assistants have been fired. BCS being lazy fucks since they lost their site is expected given how jew they are

Cute success!

Lazy implies they'll still do things eventually at a much slower pace and half asses, I thought BCS was just outright dead, are they still "active" somewhere?

There's literally no way she can win besides maybe a redemption arc, right? If you can even call that winning.

They're still active, it's just there's no BCS anymore. The scanlation teams are still teh same

D-denji?

The demon of the cake (cute)

Pretty much beyond the point that it would be a cop-out if he wasn't, although he conspicuously didn't acknowledge Reiji's question. Kinda feeling he may express some regret about getting three or four kids caught in the crossfire of his war with Yuuko, he may have found his victory a bit hollow now towards the end

>Boy's Abyss thread
>with Boy's Abyss in the subject
>no "sensei is X" posts (or really any sensei posts for that matter)
Can someone explain this?

Nagi return when?

Spoilers?

Who is Nagi?

No Chako focus
No spoilers
No leaks

Chako killed her already retards

I love Sensei

>what do I think of it so far?
that you're a brainlet who should hang himself today.

No idea what her endgame is if it isn't dead in a ditch/the river or fucked by randos, maybe she somehow gets recruited as an idol herself, disappearing only for Reiji to notice her someday in a new lineup under an assumed name

But Chako is already dead

She killed Nagi before she lost weight.

thought that was ajin for a sec

Why?

she can finish the job right this time

Attached: 2022-02-19 00.53.54 14 _ Chapter 58 - Boy's Abyss.png (993x762, 903.29K)

>Iwn matting prees sensei

dunno, art style on bottom frame is kinda similiar.

Not really

that's why i said "for a sec"
fucking hell
why i even started this conversation if i knew this board was filled with bitter faggots like you

Raws when?

No spoilers?

Seething.Don't worry Reiji is obsessed by her. She will comeback like Benzema.

New chapter when?

Attached: 1621037150036.jpg (327x262, 20.09K)

Tomorrow

I don't understand. In many cases Boy's Abyss threads have a guy bumping it with posts about Sensei. Why hasn't there been even a single post like that here?

Where is everyone?

SENSAI

Attached: 1648676099727.jpg (125x113, 3.8K)

SEN
E
I

Are you the real senseischizo or an impostor?

Senseicute!
Senseibride!
Senseiwinner!

Attached: 1650235786885.png (504x1124, 766.91K)

Sensei sucks

>Find it funny Reiji is kind of the slut of the manga too
It finally makes sense, this is just a generic woman's drama novel but the characters are genderbent.

It's a satire of harem romcoms

I miss Nagi

If Nagi ever returns, I want it to be after Esemori's death. No voice of reason anymore, let her go full yandere on these bitches

Okaa-san will win.

Attached: 1607342902210.png (1079x1600, 1.16M)

Chunko or Slimko?