Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

>5 unironic cucks
is this a new record?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x1440, 1.76M)

Wow 5 men found a compromise and sharing a single woman
I am thinking based

No

What a cuck

she is gonna be sore tomorrow

Is this a lottery thing? Who pumps the first kid in her wins?

Could they have made her look anything more like Marin?

I don't see it

Attached: 1647105605605.jpg (1920x2050, 1.36M)

>same thing happens with a male mc in reverse, having 5 dumb girls in his harem
>what a chad!
wtf, Yea Forums
at least try to pretend

Is this your first reverse harem?

If a woman has multiple guys then only a few of one or maybe even only one of them can have offspring. If a guy has multiple girls then he can impregnate them all and all of them will have offspring

>sharing cumdump with your bros
>this is bad

?

I have to add that none of the guys will know except if the physical feautures are very clear whose child belongs to whom while in a normal harem all the girls know their children and the guy knows that all the children belong to him.

How often does one accidentally shit talk oneself?

Attached: Terrible Personality.jpg (1920x1080, 303.85K)

False equivalence.
Several girls might lust for male MC, but he will always choose only one. And Yea Forums doesn't exactly likes the leads of harem series either.
Worthless cuck who will end up raising the children of other people.

For Leon it's all the time. Luxion kindly points it out on occasion.

why does angie look so bad in this anime

people claim it's the eyes but it's the roach antenna that bugs me

I don't think marin could even get this big with a good boob bag

Attached: booba.png (1280x720, 737.55K)

>only the MC is not a cuck
based.
Nothing gayer and more cuckified than letting another man fuck your women.

This, reverse harems are worth a stoning. Regular harems or even just fmf relationships are based.

This is the future that women are fighting for.

they have magic to help in identification

>False equivalence.
why would it be? except for , but that's just to promote biological diversity

but she can get these ugly bug eyes any time

In this context sharing means mostly giving favours to.
She is not a whore that they all share.

is olivia or angelica the better deal?

Is it true the novel went downhill with the yurishit that even the author apologized?

He gets both.

not what I asked

>user lacks critial information

How many chances do you think there are for a season 2? I looked up some charts and the anime is surprisingly pretty popular in Japan.

WHY
Why didn't they just take the perfection that her manga design is?

not even her family supports her against a filthy commoner?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>She is not a whore that they all share.

Attached: 1644990747953.jpg (559x569, 183.33K)

She isn't a commoner she's a low rank noble.

not even her family supports her against a low rank shitter?

Would be nice if she was willing to be passed around and enjoyed it. This is an anime, though. Definitely cuck shit.

Duke families have their ways. If she wanted Marie gone she could frame Marie or her family for some form of high crime and have them stripped of rank/exiled/executed. Her fault for taking half measures.

Easily Angelica. Higher self esteem and self worth. Livia's low self esteem causes a lot of problems later on.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 836.86K)

>t.

Attached: roasty toasty.jpg (1200x733, 253.23K)

Is she?
Then it's not as idiotic as it seems.

Cute villainess.

Angie really does have the best figure out of all the girls. I doubt Louise can compete.

Attached: Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 11.30.jpg (1920x1080, 999.67K)

isn't angelica harder though?

She marries all five. They take turns, one living with her in the countryside and the other four living and working on the capital, rotating every year. This is so they can be sure who is the father of each kid.
And yes she births several kids to each one of them.

Louise is portrayed with a bigger bust iirc but she's also a few years older so maybe Angie will catch up

Is it true w*men are seething about this show?

Does that highly advanced society of magic-using people that have flying ships and mecha and know about computation machines not know how to do simple DNA-tests to find out who's the daddy?
Or all the five power ranger-dorks genetically similar?

>unironic
So you'd be okay with it if they were doing it ironically?

They are all probably related but likely not enough to confound dna tests. Their society regressed due to an apocalypse and without magic to allow them to "cheat" their engineering they wouldn't be able to make mechs or ships since they lost most of their scientific knowledge

is this a harem anime or is it fujoshit?

They'll really seethe if it gets to the point that the entire "women stronk" meme in this show is revealed to be just a ploy used by higher nobility to keep the lower nobles in check.

Not all that much bigger now that I look through the art.

Attached: 1629360320005.png (1350x1920, 1.95M)

yes

Not sure if magic has a solution. Cleare could probably make a call, but no one in their right mind should be giving her genetic data after the Aaron thing.

Mc gets a harem (and marries all the bishoujos with huge tits) while the blonde gremlin gets a reverse harem and marries a bunch of bishonen

So far, neither.
MC is a hetero guy trapped in a otome game that he doesn't even like. The love interests of the original games are portrayed as assholes.
He gets along with two girls so far, but that's not enough to make a harem.

she is so boring

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 978.06K)

It's a punishment for her failures as well.
The issue was that Angie lost her cool, jumped the gun, and forced a confrontation instead of taking alternative methods.
And I don't even mean like assassinating Marie.
Her family are close to the royal family, she's personally close with the Queen, and literally nobody in the royal family want Julius to get with Marie. She had options, just didn't take them.

Lol! His original destiny was to marry her. Kind of funny really.

She's the Player Avatar. What did you expect?

not seething just find it stupid
Otome game anime's are for the girls and this one thought "what if I did one for dudes" and is now not appealing to anyone

If only someone could show this image to Leon. That might clear his altered outcome guilty

Attached: 1609433871550.jpg (3638x1920, 1.68M)

>holds him self back from touching her because he has altered timeline guilt and doesn't know that he was the lower noble she was supposed to marry
>cucks himself with himself

Attached: POG.png (240x82, 1.16K)

Wasabi > Yellow Gyaru > Yellow Hairbun > Yellow Short Hair

So what are the expectations for the fight next episode? This show has been solid so far but all I have seen from ENGI is Tantei and Full Dive but don't remember being overly impressed by any of the action scenes.

How? He was going to be married to a landwhale that was going to kill him for his money