Choujin X

Vol03 cover reveal soon.

Attached: cover.jpg (2848x3104, 704.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/dJR0UZxZ#gR32oZIl-1H0l8QUe1mQKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought a new chapter came out for a second, got me excited

how soon bro, I need it right now

same, got really excited

I want to have sex with the Choujin X volume 01 cover art.

>how soon
Not before the next chapter gets released, I think in 1-2 week/s

if I have to wait another 2 weeks for the chapter I'm gonna lose my mind

I think 2 weeks would be too long for a shorter chapter, if not this week, then definitely early next week

>if I have to wait another 2 weeks for the chapter I'm gonna lose my mind
Chaos state user soon

Attached: 1650305748261.png (1347x2100, 530.64K)

I've been drawing Moonman to cope

Can I see it?

Attached: Tokio_face.png (803x982, 311.63K)

How rough is the sex?

Attached: 6476t345245234.jpg (1269x1199, 445.56K)

In due time user

Mindblowing

Not as good as Momoma's 素股

Attached: Momoma_thighs.jpg (289x823, 53.16K)

I`d literally pay ishida a month`s salary for making some bdsm art of her.

do it

>I`d literally pay ishida a month`s salary for making some bdsm art of her.
He already did.

Attached: Momoma_hardcore_bdsm_thigh_choking.jpg (431x870, 129.38K)

damn nigga that's one sad excuse for a thread. it's less embarassing to just go "Choujin thread"

Nari has just the right amount of fat. Peak fertility and literally built for breeding.

Attached: 1563698541255.png (228x505, 276.91K)

Why are you busting my balls bro?

I mean he's kind of right, it would've been better than getting everyone's hopes up

Momoma is better than Nari in looks and personality

You've got 5 marin and 99+ JJK yaoi threads and you spaz at this? god you fucking roasties deserve the rope

There's someone trying to force a general even though we have already discussed everything. Probably one single guy

Lurk more you fag, having a thread up at all times will only attract low quality posters.

>Lurk more
The nerve of this faggot lmao
>having a thread up at all times will only attract low quality posters.
Why don't you preach this at every single thread that's repeatedly posted here then? Why specifically this? fuck off

>Why don't you preach this at every single thread that's repeatedly posted here then?
Have you seen the state of those threads you moron? Forcing a general (like you are doing) is the quickest way to reach that same state of threads.
>roastie
>lmao
You are obviously a crossboarding faggot, so it's not like you will understand this.

not him, but do you really want these nice threads to come to an end? if we force the general we're only gonna attract dipshits, we've already discussed everything there was, just be patient my dude

>We've already discussed everything there was, just be patient my dude
Is Azuma's dad alive?

Attached: Choujin X - Chapter 19 - 8.jpg (784x1145, 182.27K)

Worry not user, after the next chapter, we'll suffer through a 2 months~ hiatus! Due to Ishida taking his time drafting the next volume.

Attached: bitch.png (743x684, 695.46K)

yes

Attached: 0001-022.jpg (784x1145, 203.87K)

It`s good he takes his time

at least it won't end on much of a cliffhanger I hope

I agree, I'd rather have him take his time to do it properly than for him to rush it done. But it still hurts.

Attached: tokio6.png (155x177, 31.07K)

Volume 2 didn't, but considering the latest developments I think it's hard not to end on a cliffhanger

Attached: Pepertrip.gif (600x377, 991.62K)

that's adorable, but the question still stands will she survive Moonman's rampage next chapter

Attached: 1565874102369.png (276x220, 55.15K)

I tried to make it more smoothly

Attached: Ume-chan.gif (1000x628, 1.11M)

FASTER!

Attached: Faster.gif (1000x628, 1.11M)

cover looks incredibly good, is the manga worth reading?

Moonman has to be the glasses kid, but i really just hope he`s dead.

It being a random bystander would be meh imo. especially after all the build up Azuma got

I think it`s great. But there are only 20 chapters. Not alot has happened so far.

I'd say wait for the upcoming chapter then binge it, so far it's been a pretty fun read

You couldn't afford it. Otherwise we would have all been paying manga artists to fulfill our degenerate fantasies.

I agree. But i`ll be pissed if he just joins the crew and becomes their ace

there's no way he's joining Tokio and the others, if anything he's gonna get captured instead

I think it has fun characters and interactions, great designs and feeds you with enough information to keep you interested in the story without blowing all its load early. But the irregular schedule can be kind of a hassle if you don't have the patience to wait for weeks. Just give it a try and makre sure to check out the Tank version of Ch2
mega.nz/folder/dJR0UZxZ#gR32oZIl-1H0l8QUe1mQKA

Yeah honestly there would be no point to Elly as Tokio's partner if his best friend joined the group.

Ever since Ishida dropped pic related, I basically knew there's no way Azuma would ever join. Now even less so after all that has happened in the recent chapters

Attached: 2323.jpg (4096x2542, 798.26K)

he drew that in 2020, a lot can change in 2 years, this pic might never happen

thanks bros i'll check it out

Who’s to say that Apothecary won’t nab him?
Tokio is out at the moment and already raised. Ely maybe already raised at the train station earlier in the day. No guarantee that as the most inexperienced Choujin around they’ll be able to raise twice in a fight vs Ricardo and Ume, when Simon and Momoma are mainly focused on rescuing Tokio.

If it is Azuma and the face stays covered, Ely won’t recognize him and Tokio might not either in his current condition, or might not be able to communicate it right after Ricardo’s mindfuck.

Damn, Tokio looks handsome there for once

>he drew that in 2020, a lot can change in 2 years, this pic might never happen
Usually I would agree, but Ishida also posted pic related during that time so he definitely has an outline for the story. At least for the major parts.

Attached: Ishida planned 15 volumes.jpg (626x733, 71.73K)

15 volumes huh, so we're done with 1/5 of the story, damn

I think it's the perfect length for telling a story, and you have to consider that major players have already been established in the first 2-3 volumes.
But it's also quite possible that he will add one or two volumes to it later on

Only about 1,100 more pages to go.

That`s the perfect length imo.

My boy's cute

Attached: 1650314000208.jpg (1261x920, 222.4K)

Wut? A regular volume for this series entails more than 200 pages, so more than 2500 pages

Choujin X: Re when?

Attached: D00DBBF4-6582-4605-8B96-EFFC10ABF39C.jpg (800x450, 60.86K)

I agree it's just that time really flies by doesn't it

Attached: oldfag or newfag youre a fag nontheless.jpg (1329x818, 216.54K)

Probably never and that's a good thing. The only reason :Re even exists was because he never even knew how far he wanted to take the story + I could imagine the magazine telling him to keep going

He probably felt like shit after :re.
10 years of work and ending it like that

It was printing money those last few volumes, and he was doing tons of art for calendars and other merch that he was getting a piece of.

1 year anniversary is less than a month away and I feel like it was just a couple months ago that I read that first chapter.

Attached: 47d.png (954x1300, 193.59K)

He stopped seeing it as a fun job I think soon after volume 7 of the OG according to his own words. I still think the ending overall was very conclusive and decent giving a snippet of what every character is up to etc. The real issue was the final arc and the parts before that imo

IIrc :re never really dipped in sales either, so he could have easily milked the series if he wanted. Dude was just done with writing a weekly manga

It's a good length and definitely the one Ishida can handle after TG.

Any theories on what these black fragments might be?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 106.28K)

Earlier anons were saying its a spotted hyena's spots

I think it dipped mid way through. During/after Rueshima Arc.

Nari's design is so good

:re definitely was part of initial concept, but yeah, burn out happened and maybe if not JJ he would quit drawing after manga end.