>Takakura
Noice

Attached: 18.jpg (784x1145, 312.32K)

Attached: 19.jpg (784x1145, 301.79K)

inb4 granny is a spirit and thats why her family has spirit powers

chapter end
evil eye is gonna join this family, if he wants to or not

Attached: 20.jpg (784x1145, 292.09K)

yeah, i mean, he has a sad backstory but he still tries to murder innocent people indiscriminately for muh revenge so fucking get rid of him before he can do more harm

That's a wideeeee back

ok but joji needs superpowers so this is how he gets them. its better than the alternative of him being written off after this arc because they killed his only source of super powers

>All the Jiji's wank in this chapter
Goddammit. Don't the japanese like him already? Why the hell did everyone need to wank Jiji again? It feels forced as fuck

Yeah I figured Jiji would join the party now but I feel like it would take a long ass time before the evil eye would be soften up.

Guess this is really the arc's end.
What will follow?

preferrably he'll be done by the end of next chapter, given the aversion to training arcs thus far
or we'll start a new arc after next time and he'll get backgrounded only to show up at the end of that

>He just wants someone to play with.
And to destroy all of humanity.
Jiji being written off is the best thing that could possibly happen.

Just kill the stupid eye

He needs to be something beyond the good guy. He's freaking boring.

That can be an overreaching goal. The manga needs to establish some sort of plot or move to something new. The evil eye arc was too fucking long

and once again, the bad guy will join the good guys' party

Thanks for the dump OP

>spirit full of hate wants to fucking murder everyone
>b-but he was the coolest guy!
For fuck sake Jiji. I swear, this little shit must read Naruto
So Jiji is now basically The Hulk.
Makes sense inside of the story, but that won't dimish my hate for the character

As annoying as Jiji is, he never was a bad guy, and remmber that it the thing is Yokai vs aliens,

Symmetrical docking?

Granny is so fucking hot godammit

WHERE ARE THE MOMO PANTIES???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AAAAAHHHH.png (486x597, 406.05K)

pretty good chapter. I like how instead of TnJ on the Evil Eye its a training arc instead. having jiji be able to control its power is way better than the exorcizing it. did people really not see this coming? Evil Eye was never going to be a bad guy permanently

LIVE

>did people really not see this coming?
Nah, we did see it. Every user complaining is due to Jiji´s general dislike. But i think as long as he stop posing so much trying to be funny, i really don't mind. And i hope he doesn't get relegated to a possible love interest for Aira

>Jiji´s general dislike.
What is there not to like about jiji? hes a fun childhood friend that is also bros with okarun

Insecure faggots that felt threathened when he was introduced are still butthurt about him.

Jivi, the evil eye is quite literally trying to genocide all of humanity, I think a little bit of "That's too sad" can be forgiven in this case

He's was annoying at first and now painfully boring. He's just there, getting wanked form everyone for time to time.

It's more I don't want to kill the amalgam of sacrificed children. I mean, I'd probably do it, but Jiji wants to be a hero.

Jiji's the MC now. It's Kengan Omega all over again.

To think people actually insult those who don't like this character.

Yeah I can see them now. They're seething over nothing it's very embarrassing

Jijihaters are fucking annoying

Fuck off. His "jokes" are just doing stupid faces, is a moralfag to the point of defending a demon whose already tried to kill his friends several times and his personality outside of being a jokester is nonexistant. His only good moment was playing football with Okarun when he actually decided to be a character and not a trope, for once.

He's annoying. He's used specifically to make loud outbursts when actual plot is happening so everything can progress at a slower pace.

It's a bit cliché but, hey, if it means one more superpowered idiot for occult shenanigans/awkward teen romance, I'm game.

The only people who dislike jiji talk like edgy autistic teenagers. I wonder if there's a reason for that

BUT I DON'T WANT TO KILL THE DEMONS

Confirmation bias. Same as it ever was.

Every fucking thread for every chapter since he was introduced devolves into Jijihaters vs Jijilovers going at each other. This character has been the death of real discussion.