One piece

The only character that can save this series

Blackbeard can't because his crew will drag down his arc. Just like it happened in Wano

Attached: FQcopwEVEAAB26a.jpg (1448x2048, 618.25K)

He lost to a dying Whitebeard.

Why does he have Demon Back?

He's not gonna be stronger than Kaido and Luffy just got the ability to fight him without even touching his magma flesh.

joinmato

Attached: A0AC3B46-D362-40B6-8B26-28E1BA8FBC6A.jpg (1448x2048, 784.03K)

>Akainu would've beaten all 4 yonko and found the one piece all in 1 year worth of chapters
-Eichiro Oda

>Kaido is fighting Luffy for 2 years
kek

Attached: EuA8GYJVoAEwe_W.jpg (2188x1251, 438.13K)

Akainu is cool but I cant see him being Luffy's match up or being stronger than Kaido and end game Teach

>Akainu would've beaten all 4 yonko and found the one piece all in 1 year worth of chapters
I never said that shit nigga -Eichiro Oda

tick tock

Attached: 163454566767.jpg (1200x638, 48.99K)

>I like eating boogers. The big ones are my favorite.
-Eichiro Oda

I think he’ll be around kaidos level of strength but his actual want to kill luffy and “win” for his justice will make him more dangerous

What yaoi doujin is this from?

Kaido has a guy that can make magma-like fire as an underling

>Yamato’s the only good thing that will come out of Wano

-Eichiro Oda

Attached: 1650262210985.jpg (988x1581, 718.21K)

>Man I wish my manga was even half as good as hxh, Naruto or bleach
~Eichiro Oda

W-who did he...

Attached: 1559903541290.png (300x279, 59.91K)

I should be arrested for the things I would do to her armpits, intestines, womb, and digestive tract.

Attached: notasample.jpg (983x528, 127.28K)

that may be true but Luffy will still convince him that the Marines need to be on the right side of history before he wrecks the WG

>Kaido has a guy that can make magma-like fire as an underling

Akainu has a guy that wiped out Kaido and his previous crew as an underling

Attached: 609i8eythaj41.jpg (988x708, 178.33K)

>Akainu has a guy that wiped out Kaido and his previous crew as an underling
Garp isnt even on Kaido's top 5

>Garp isnt even on Kaido's top 5

Garp isn't a pirate, you brainlet.

Attached: 1001-003.jpg (738x454, 198.74K)

>ITT

Attached: oda never said that shit.jpg (710x688, 170.5K)

Kaido didnt fight Oden when he was a pirate

Do you mean Garp, the guy that most likely created Sword and will take over the whole marine once Akainu jobs to the revolutionaries?

>Kaido didnt fight Oden when he was a pirate

uhhh what? Oden literally had a bounty by that time, you moron

yamalove

Attached: 3c912a052a2edbfac458043acbac5c8b.jpg (2880x1500, 1.89M)

This

Could Nami and Usopp working together beat an average vice-admiral from the Marines? Like this nigga.

Attached: momonga.jpg (527x863, 98.21K)

Isn't Kid with prep time ridiculous? What's stopping him from making a dozen railguns

Attached: 1645086619357.jpg (1000x667, 46.48K)

And? Kaido fought him when he stopped being a pirate. Rayleigh isnt a pirate anymore but he still has a bounty, Robin wasnt a pirate as a child but she also had a bounty, Sabo has a bounty and he isnt a pirate

This is AFTER Oden came back to Wano. Quite literally after his Pirate days with Rogers

Attached: one_piece_v96_ch970_p012-013-e1598965065939.jpg (1001x1144, 382.43K)

damn i hope odie won't be a hack and will give us his flashback for more sexzuki fanarts

>after his Pirate days with Rogers
Yes, AFTER. The Roger pirates were disbanded, he wasnt a pirate anymore, he was a daimyo

What does him not being a pirate have to do with anything?

Roger, WB, Xebec are not alive, so why have them in his "top 5"?
See how retarded your argument is?

Attached: 0512-002.jpg (723x349, 140.05K)

Attached: FQoO5dsVcAA8ccN.jpg (1184x2048, 320.14K)

Still doesn't change the fact that he view him as Top 5 pirate. Once a pirate always a pirate

>What does him not being a pirate have to do with anything?
You are the one that used Oden being a (former) pirate as a cope to why Garp wasnt in the top 5

The New World
Joyboy
Brazilian luffy

Yep yep yep, luffy is a nigger

Being a massive bitch.

>You are the one that used Oden being a (former) pirate as a cope
What cope?
He's a former living person too. What's your point with it?

Just because you don't sail anymore that doesn't mean you aren't a pirate. Once you broke the law that's it.

yes, if Oda wants

Because Luffy's ceiling has nothing to do with a career in the Navy. He's a pirate being compared to other great pirates. Why the fuck would you include Garp when you're comparing pirates?

I honestly think Oda killed Ace for the sole reason of not knowing what to do with him in the future

I doubt Kaido fought Garp or he would be up there, the real reason is because Oda forgot.

you replied to the wrong person

Attached: 0514-017.jpg (328x229, 59.05K)

>Top 5 pirate
>Once a pirate always a pirate
Thats pure cope
>What cope?
That Garp isnt there because he isnt a pirate, and not because Kaido didnt see him as all that great or didnt fight at all
>Just because you don't sail anymore that doesn't mean you aren't a pirate
Thats exactly what it means, the crew got disbanded, they arent pirates anymore, period
>I doubt Kaido fought Garp
Thats also what I think

Kidd is a massive dumbass

>Aieeee, SSG can solo us!
>Quickly, let's team up with Big Mom and hide in Wano behind a waterfall!!!

Attached: 0985-016.jpg (966x954, 476K)

Why is Gangster Gastino leading all those strong people?

Luffy will end the series as a Marine

Attached: 1650069612651.png (640x846, 925.54K)

>Thats exactly what it means, the crew got disbanded, they arent pirates anymore, period

you fucking retard, just because you raped a child and decided it's time to stop, won't change a fact that you a pedo.

Oden has a bounty for piracy. He was not brought in. That makes him a pirate. That's it. Simple as

Attached: 4864964 - BitterCream Nico_Robin One_Piece Saint_Charloss.png (2128x1696, 1.71M)

Assuming he is still as strong as he was in Arlong Park, could current Nami with Zeus defeat with Arlong?

Zeus could for sure defeat Arlong, not Nami though.

with zeus? Ez
without zeus? no

Easily, I think even pre-TS Nami at the point she is on Thriller Bark could beat Arlong

Yamapits

Attached: FPMruyZX0AkOf1M.jpg (850x1133, 103.63K)

ignore the typo

Sabo is tge one who inherited Ace's will, he'll be the one to take down Akainu while Luffy and Dragon fight Imu

>you fucking retard, just because you raped a child and decided it's time to stop, won't change a fact that you a pedo.
The absolute state of marinefags. This comparassion makes absolutely no sense

>This comparassion makes absolutely no sense

how so?

Kek a jobber like sabo has 0 business with our fleet admiral, at BEST it will be luffy vs Imu while dragon fights akainu but its highly likely it will be akainu v luffy.
You yonkotards are getting desperate so you have to hope oda will throw in a jobber that sakazuki would decimate in 4 secs lmao
TIK TOK TIK TOK time is running for oda to confirm that admirals are stronger than JOBkos