Japan surprisingly has good taste this season

Attached: FQoDEzjVsAMAN8D.jpg (1250x2962, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abema.tv/ranking/video/animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cockthirsty ninjas...

>Kunoichi at the bottom
>Aharen-san near the top
>SxF isn't in the top 5
Based, I forgive them for having garbage like Kaguya on top.

SxF anime boost seems to be underperforming since it wasn't able to beat TR new volume

Attached: 11211145.jpg (1658x889, 316.17K)

>moeshit and isekaitrash
>good taste
kill yourself

I can never visit this website

>Shokei Shoujo at third over generic isekais
INCELBROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

help me

Yeah, right. What the fuck are you smoking?

kek it's another AssClass situation 2.0 huh?

Amazon≠Oricon and the volume was released on April 12.

And the momentary snapshot of amazon sales covers what time period? Must be a really fucking short one.

SpyxFamily is a normalfag mango currently being aired with Kadokawa marketing department backing them up
Tokyo Revengers S1 finished 6 months ago

It's been on the first place since it was released not even Episode 2 airing on Saturday was able to push V9 to 1st place.

Yeah and an amazon manga sales screenshot of a singular moment in time means fucking nothing compared to Oricon

>what japanese old people watch on tv
Woah.

And those numbers are from before the anime started airing, so what's your point? There is no way anyone can unironically claim that sales aren't going through the roof. You must be having the cope of your life right now.

Literally every single SpyxFamily volume outsells every Tokyo Revengers volume, and that was even pre-anime. What's your point here?

newfag here
does this chart count all streaming sites in Japan?

If SxF is getting outpaced in a 5 minute interval by something like Tokyo Revengers, it's literally flopping. This is what is being claimed here.

Spy x Family did a 3.1 rating on Japanese TV last week, tied with One Piece and slightly behind Doraemon. It is objectively not flopping and you're delusional if you think otherwise

Where the fuck is Cuckoo?

Not like this spy x meme bros...

nice

moe and isekai are staples of anime. you should kill yourself.

>#7
Koumei, I thought you had a plan?

Don't worry, chinks, seamonkies and certain EOP places are still mad and are still in down voting/review bombing phase

Where exactly is the good taste here?

Lolicons BTFO

I feel like all they are doing is promoting the anime because people can blatantly tell they are mad about it because of ridiculous shit.

At least anime producers will finally realize lolicons are extinct and stop making garbage pandering to them

hating popular things doesn't make you special user.

This. Fuck unnecessary creativity, isekaki is great and the more 'generic' the better.

all tranime tier

>half of them are loli pandering

>Tsubakitard coping

>japan surprisingly has good taste this season
Literally why. The only based thing about it is the lesbian isakeishit that makes generic isekaishitters mald. The rest is standard fare.

SxF's rankings are so low on streaming sites. Production committees won't be happy.

>25. Date a live
Chinkbros, save us.

it's Counting Nicovideo which is a site that is now dead because YouTube happened and it's only used by old male otakus.
that's why the chart look like it smells of old dried cum

>all those expensive ads just for this
kek at least it doesn't flop as hard as Squid 8

Northern expedition will works... this time.

>thirsty ninja girls last
Nope. Not this time either.

>lower than what yashahime did

I don't know but shit is funny to watch.
The amount of people getting so butthurt that they keeps attempting to 1*, review bombs or shitpost (Mal is even more funny because the amount of new accounts doing that) about it is far too many that I expected. More so considering this series never attempted a bait and switch, all advertisements are straightforward and clear, even the episode started with her standing over a dead jk etc

Isekai and moe shit

This is not a good taste, it shows that anime is fucking dying

>SpyxFamily doing extremely well in the west
>Japs ignoring it
Holy shit do Japs even give a shit about anything that isn't soulless and generic moe/isekai/idol pandering trash anymore?

dw bro, chinks have been saving it ass since 2014

No one's ignoring anything, this chart is a fucking joke and not representative of anything this season. It's only good to make a shitty bait thread and give material to flopfaggots.

Timeslots.

>Shadow Mistress Yuko that high

Attached: 9563A612-6204-4388-B28C-7430C23C4449.jpg (663x650, 60.25K)

KnY

Shit bait

Attached: KNEEL.png (1102x930, 983.21K)

Post the chart that matter for EOPs then user

>this chart is a fucking joke because my fav anime is not in top 3

>not top 3
kek

here

Why are the numbers small here?

I like all shows in the top 3, but it doesn't require you to have any particular opinions on the shows to see that there is something seriously strange about this ranking.

Its the chart for april 11-17, basically a weekly chart

Moeshitters??! What the FUCK is this?

Still too small, is that place even reliable?

Bro that's still moe and Isekai the chart

here's AbemaTV
abema.tv/ranking/video/animation
usually has a higher view count and is more relevant

>garbage like Kaguya on top.

They literally had an ED on FUCKING STARSHIP TROOPERS in the most recent episode. Kaguya is the fucking best.

>redditguya first
>good taste
lmao

literally who? is that site even official?

>SpyxFamily manga outselling literally everything in that chart by a massive amount
>Nip SpyxFamily Twitter account gaining 10x times more traffic than any of the shows in the OP pic
>Somehow I'm supposed to believe that it can barely make it into the top 10
bullshit

manga =/= anime
stop coping bro, we have been using the same chart for a very long time
>muh twitter
it's "mha twitter" all over again kek

>Tsubaki ranking literally nowhere
It’s all so tiresome

Post the site's name. What are you hiding, user?

How can it be a cope when it tops any anime ranking you can find except this specific one? It's actually grasping at straws, but for the fact that it's doing NOT well. The mind of a flopfag is really strange.