Their master was stupid and incompetent in isekai

>their master was stupid and incompetent in isekai
>therefore they overthrew him and enlisted themselves to a new master
>the dude executed them for making the obvious decision
What do you guys think about this situation?

Attached: 1650179349137.jpg (1165x1652, 478.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NT8heuM1gI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, you can't trust traitors.

It's a good laugh indeed.

Wow what a fucking asshole

First you manipulate your master into doing something that justifies them being killed, and then you kill them. Having a just cause is important.

Attached: 1645547113948.jpg (1920x1080, 196.54K)

>wow it's just like oda nobunga!
pretty boring, and the game elements make it even worse

It would be like if when Cao Cao was fighting Yuan Shao at that point in three kingdoms, he then had Zhang He executed after he defects to his camp.

Surrounded by girls and probably does nothing.
Though I do hear in the novel he does eventually do his 2 slaves.

Attached: 1650260846362.jpg (1435x2047, 1.58M)

I mean, Cao Cao did actually execute people who ratted out/betrayed their masters to him sometimes, I can think of a couple examples off the top of my head.

Not really. Wei Yan in the romance is more like it.

>Master probably had a lot of political sway since he was a master
>Taking the people that killed him in is just asking for trouble from a faction that probably has some sway.
>All for some fucking nerds that can't even stop from being beheaded in one strike
He made the right call. That said master was clearly retarded to get overthrown by them.

The End of the Line for the Cuckold Hero

Attached: 1634863364398.jpg (1280x1808, 331.37K)

Its a hentai by the way

He truly lifts

That was some amazing retribution.

Very weak
>30 pages of lead in
>20 pages of middle(sex)
>like two pages of ending

Give the ending another ten pages or so, draw it out. Otherwise its way too weak of a conclusion.

Gay Oni

Attached: baseball.jpg (1409x2034, 1.33M)

It needs a part 2

It's like women, really. If a woman dumps someone else for you, she'll dump you for someone else.

Ok?

I love this manga, wonder why there aren't more teamsport isekai

This is how Lu Bu died, at any rate. He was a great warrior, but he was prone to backstabbing. In the end, they decided he simply wasn't worth keeping alive, so they hanged him.

>kissing transgender
Would you?

Attached: 87832.jpg (1307x1920, 286.33K)

>Ok?
Check the OP.

Kuro is a woman

Attached: 1619349490244.jpg (1307x1920, 474.8K)

It's the correct one? If a man can betray their master once, what's stopping them from doing the same thing again? The fact that said traitor is trying to win him over show signs of sycophant who'd screw over anyone. Had he at least shown some level of integrity then maybe he could have been given a chance.

>he then had Zhang He executed after he defects to his camp.
What? Zhang He defecting to Cao Cao is different because he actually left because one of Yuan Shao's officers, Guo Tu, planned on blaming him for their military losses against the former even though Guo Tu was the one at fault. Not taking any chances, Zhang He went screw it and joined Cao Cao instead.

That type of character make the best bros. So much so that I wish any romance would be dropped for their adventures together.

Attached: .png (1259x893, 1.32M)

I gave up isekai for Lent, what did I miss? Last time I was here Leon and Tatsumaki Makoto were still virgins. Anything change?

>I gave up isekai for Lent,
???

>teamsport isekai
youtube.com/watch?v=NT8heuM1gI4

He eats the losers of the games. But he'll try and scout those who play exceedingly well, like MC.

Attached: Of course.jpg (1425x2048, 1.19M)

Demon loli.

Attached: 9-o.jpg (900x4271, 272.36K)

lewd

he did the right thing

Ouch the edge

Attached: 1622925507797.jpg (1016x1457, 539.86K)

He is supposed to have lost his humanity and have a warped personality due to the effects of multiple summons and the powers that were shoved into him distorting his soul, including being a vampire.

Not necessarily edge, just lack of empathy.

I know the manga has been removing some of what happened in the WN, but there will probably still be some part where the first time he has sex with each of the two can be identified. The WN never was that detailed for some things either, so I don't know why they had to make him seem even worse in that.

Give me your spiciest isekai takes.

Nobody cares that much about the isekai premise, they just lie to themselves

Old men make better protags than teenagers

Women make for considerably better isekai protagonists than men.

Attached: dorothy.jpg (1024x683, 84.51K)

Old hags?

I want some canned oden

Attached: Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon - Chapter 2 - 8.jpg (900x1350, 271.38K)

Since it involves a teen stuck in another world with RPG mechanics, powers and trying to go back, Code Lyoko is an isekai.

Attached: Howl-s-Moving-Castle-howls-moving-castle-913552_1024_768[1].jpg (1024x768, 93.55K)

Female lead plots overstay their welcome after I have to read how psychotic they all are with everyone and every woman.

I know it is fucking realistic but if I want soap drama, I get a better experience by watching the over 100 new soap dramas on netflix that is being constantly being churned out every season.

Reading for relationship bullshit about bitches and assholes seems too much effort.

I can't think of one so it must be the best.
Closest would be old man gender bender isekai, which I know at least three of exist.

See If they are retainers killing their master is the worst possible thing to have on their resume when asking to be someone else to be their master.
Also killing people is a criminal offence and they are being legally executed.
How is this hard?

>First you manipulate your master into doing something that justifies them being killed, and then you kill them
Wrong, you get your master to place you under a far superior master and prove yourself valuable to the superior master if that is not possible serve loyally until your master does something self-destructive and jettison peacefully.

>Cao Cao
Completely wrong.
Zhang He was loyal to Han Fu, Yuan Shao seized the governorship of Ji Province from Han Fu. Him defecting to CaoCao is fine.

Things people consider "trashy" like isekai smartphone, reincarnated as a sword or isekai maou are far better written than pseudo intellectual garbage like psycho pass, fate zero or madoka.

Isn't this just Thug Hero Party

Psycho-pass season 1 is good if you are a teen and passable afterwards
>fate zero
Good fights

Right? What kind of retard would kill their master for being a fool? Just run away. No fucking loyalty at all.

>>fate zero
>Good fights
hahahaha, if you like people fighting like it's a dnd session and ufotable overdoing their CGI again, sure

>japanese undertale
>you're a piece of shit no matter what
>even if you exported the save data from previous game
>there is no happy ending

Attached: ar068.jpg (1920x1200, 340.37K)

Hey, it's nice

sounds like forced soapboxing

atleast its catholic/christians instead of monks and waifu mitsuhide

>heroine questions (you)r love for her

Attached: 1459577317276.jpg (640x480, 47.4K)

>including being a vampire
ouch the edge

I love Ion!

Attached: Dinner.jpg (960x544, 115.23K)

Too bad we'll never get a isekai prequel novel starring Howell Jenkins as the protaganist

>she knows that (you)'re using walkthrough
>by answering shit you do not suppose to know yet
>doesn't even care about what is happening
>just want to see the ending roll

1 platinum became 72 with about half still not sold, although travel time is still more of a problem on something that small than it will be when he can transport more and hold more people.

Attached: 1644800369937.png (1345x1920, 985.49K)

Not enough suffering for the slut. Needs more.

When changing masters, you usually kill the old one as a way to demonstrate your loyalty to the new one. Sometime it's a requirement for your resume.

Me too

Attached: 1458521833697.jpg (1277x722, 100.63K)

You will never get a gf with that kind of thinking.
Because to get with a man, a girl at least needs to dump her dad.

Most of isekai that didn't use RPG system can tell great story without it being an isekai, the biggest example of this is faraway paladin, it's still a good fantasy story even if you remove the isekai

Shame no figure and no news about the remaster bundle.

Attached: 1506401012918.jpg (617x761, 285.28K)

Won't it be simpler to kill your master then make it look like he commits suicide or that it's an acccident?

Does MC bed anyone other than the slaves in the novel?

Does the game deal with the implication of Ion being a slut that is pursued by thousands of players?

wouldn't they be way too crumbly being in the canned soup so long?