Would you abandon your spooder in isekai?

Would you abandon your spooder in isekai?.

Attached: spoderbandon.jpg (1080x1536, 331.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/17b4a134-65a5-4ba9-851e-9cc824755bf5/izure-saikyou-no-renkinjutsushi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though I fucking hate spiders, I probably wouldn't.

No man left behind.

>protagonist's past life comes back to haunt him in the new world
How come the best written isekai isn't even from Japan

Attached: 51pJPRm840L.jpg (313x500, 36.1K)

No spooder left behind?.

Sauce? Or is it translated yet?

fat young villainesses should stay fat

Attached: 1620015071628.jpg (800x1138, 361.64K)

I hope this isn't just the greentext memeing it up because all I keep hearing about it sounds utterly deranged but interesting.
Will read now.

mangadex.org/title/17b4a134-65a5-4ba9-851e-9cc824755bf5/izure-saikyou-no-renkinjutsushi
10 chapters translated, OP is from chapter 33, there are 34 chapters total. Enjoy.

It's actually weird, this is the second isekai series I've encountered very recently that has very lagging or none at all English translation. Did SEA MTLers slow down? They used to jump onto everything with even 3 chapters out.

>It's actually weird, this is the second isekai series I've encountered very recently that has very lagging or none at all English translation.
How new are you? Only a tiny fraction of LN doodles get fan or officially translated at all.

Spiders creep the shit out of me, but arachne aren't exactly spiders, so no.

I promise you I'm not memeing it up, hope you enjoy it user.

FEED goddesses

Attached: 1650270385316.png (1115x1600, 764.15K)

I'd say it's more like isekai addicts here started posting raws instead of translations, so I became aware.

Other goddesses can only dream of such a nice follower!

Attached: Cruel followers.jpg (1138x777, 239.1K)

>started posting
>started
how new?

On this board? Probably way older than you.

clearly not if you think people posting raws is a new thing

The LN for this one is a bunch of nothing, there's like 10 volumes out in english but it felt like less than 3.

Spooders are for bullying.

Attached: 91903102_p0.jpg (566x800, 408.99K)

It is pretty interesting, and I can get behind its particular brand of autism. Then again I'm also a Dendrofag so maybe it's personal taste.

Attached: 7804c7e0ee9124ffb038f6c1464a0f17.jpg (780x550, 209.98K)

Attached: 1632120512588.jpg (1126x1600, 580.12K)

Autism?

I'm still stuck in the middle parts of Alderamin. Does he really expect me to slog through this stupidity? I'm not even sure it'll get back to form later.

>scans that don't look like shit
...huh?

Some early chapters were redone. There's also official ones at the higher resolution, but I don't think anyone was getting those from the app.

It's easy as fuck to get good looking Alphapolis scans, literally every group that translated stuff from them does it. Except Uxtef (Gate, Tsukimichi, Bertia etc), because he had a retarded 'reason' (that somehow if he used the shit raws it would 'encourage' people to go read the raw on Alphapolis for some reason, even though it's just a shit there on the regular web viewer).

His releases were so bad that people began doing re-releases of Bertia and Tsukimichi.

Not that user but for some reason I knew dendrofags would like this too, it's not quite the same but the smell of the autism is somewhat similar.

Attached: 1650279078351.png (1362x1920, 1.47M)

You don't hate spiders enough then.
All of them go squish!

The reason I hate them is because they are disgusting, especially when they die. My only solace is when I get to flush them down a drain.

Reminder that this whole monster>human thing is as old as human civilization.

Attached: on why there's so much monster turning into human stuff.png0.png (1280x1835, 236.49K)

Hobbits > Hummies

Harem so intimidated by Noah-sama to the point that they loathe Makoto's new look.

Well done, if you made it.

They know that Noah is Makoto's #1 ans that this isn't something that they can compete with

The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1646495145277.jpg (345x441, 36.39K)

I want to bully the spider sexually

Attached: f5ncpsbdfwj81.jpg (640x731, 105.87K)

Sexual spider.

Attached: 93536246_p0.jpg (555x800, 404.53K)

Will Eir dare to be cheeky now that Noah is free?

Spoiler latest chapter.
it looks like Eir is out of the harem by last chapter

D is probably having the time of her life with her new pet spider.

Attached: qZTuIW8CHP3ErcXrWyWLsxKK1SzNk6OWR2IBUeQwoq0.jpg (600x849, 76.16K)

How so?

-- or rather, Mako. You've become a god tribe, so you can't casually give blood to the people on earth. ......

Along with Master Noah's voice came the voice of the Water Goddess.

This one is bitter.

Lately, Master Eir has been very strict with me.

--Mako-kun is already on the side of the Gods! You can't expect a goddess to guide you forever!

Ha, yes."

And well, here's how it goes.

The water goddess who used to be a spoiling mommy figure is no more. 

Sad.

--But that's okay, it's okay. Do as you please, Mako!

On the contrary, Noah-sama has become very lenient with me.

Dunno, they're both lazy assholes, their daily life consists of playing dank souls or lying face-down on the ground in front of doors because they can't be assed to move.

Attached: 95584052_p0.jpg (723x1023, 572.39K)

>they're both lazy assholes
I thought Kumo was a workout addict?

>everyone's dead
>elf waifu turned into villain's cumdump
>demigod alies turns on you

I think the author written himself in the corner

Idk if I would read it like that. Eir will naturally have to watch Makoto and she's very chatty by nature. They'll probably interact a lot in the future.
Still I guess it does indicate she wants to take a step and disassociate with Makoto

Nice bait

No worries, all we need is 500 chapters of relictomb farming before Arthur is on even ground with them

With nothing hanging over her head she just turns off because spider.

exactly or he pull the time reverse card he implied with one of the relics

I hope that it will take a different direction as well, but I guess we will see. Eir was not that populer (I liked her though), so it might really be like that.

>nothing hanging over her head
Like an evil rapist goddess, you mean?

We're talking about someone who gets bored at the speed of light, after a week they're in full meat slab mode where they just exist and maybe twitch to show that they're not dead.

Attached: FLkElcpVcAMhvMR.jpg (636x900, 486.26K)

How did coomerbros react at the spider getting a human form? Did they get flooded with fanart?

When /d/ is done with her the spider will look like the ragged elf from that raped elf manga anons post here every once in a while

She can just make her clones train magic skills while she lazes around. Training her body itself is pointless so she won't do it.

Not more than usual iirc. Her human form was always the most popular. Whatever people got spoiled or whatever I don't know but the art was a constant tickle all the way

Attached: 90678192_p0.jpg (777x1100, 184.91K)

It only became good after he got his smug dog/wolf, I checked the webtoon adaptation and it's vomit inducing, way too stretched out, I mean it's still at the third volume after like 100 chapters, they are milking it pretty dry

>tickle
*trickle

Is that from the spider isekai or from Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?

The spider

>exponentially increased
So, at level 10 he'll be unstoppable and at level 20 he'll have world-shattering power?
What's the base? Since the skills are all at 1, I assume that the exponent is at 0?
It would be awkward if the base were 1, and he would never advance at all.

Attached: 1635981776470.png (1125x1600, 663.07K)