Pardon me Yea Forums, but I fell for the FOTM

pardon me Yea Forums, but I fell for the FOTM

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

Attached: 381[1].png (652x878, 274.42K)

As long as you enjoyed it.

I hate self-inserters so much it's unreal.

Attached: self-insert.png (225x350, 87.85K)

that's literally me

she's literally me

A woman writes this so she self insert as Marin actually.
Just love Marin's Seiyuu so i tolerate the animuh, it's fine.

Yeah, I hate it when people project themselves onto character when they have no clue about what they are. Also what's with the filename?

Attached: 1648509556162.jpg (960x2160, 1.26M)

Who gives a shit? Just watch what you want to watch.

Who cares it's fotm if it's a good flavor

Literally who?
This is a /Yor/ board

Attached: 1650248070545.png (1535x2048, 1.87M)

Marin is the self insert. Gojou is the catch.

Thieving whore, twilight is rightful nightfall clay.

Watch more anime

Attached: ZenoviaRunFromTable.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Yor is a self-insert character too.

I ignored it duing +1 month until naked Juju appeared, then marathoned all the episodes to catch up.

In comparison the new FOTM spy x family has no hook, will not watch.

I must say that I watched a few episodes out of curiosity. The girl is cute and has a right voice that gives her personality.

Just wait for the little homewrecker.

What kind of woman fawns over a loser who dresses like this all the time and has no life outside of painting dolls?

He's one of few anime MC that I wish I could actively bully. Fucking dweeb.

Attached: [EMBER] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - 10 - 00_19_02.768.jpg (179x607, 27.38K)

Sorry but won't ever be tall or have long fingers

meant for

>What kind of woman fawns over a loser who dresses like this all the time and has no life outside of painting dolls?
Someone like Marin, that's who! Sorry that you're so plain in comparison.
>He's one of few anime MC that I wish I could actively bully. Fucking dweeb.
lol Look at this tough guy picking fight with an anime character! Sit the fuck down. Bet you were a punching bag for bullies at school too.

Attached: FOyQ5lsUYAEiOZC.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2799, 840.75K)

peak reddit response, good one user

>r-reddit!!
Pathetic. Yet you call Gojou a dweeb.

Attached: 95756583_p0.png (1158x1638, 1.86M)

> Didn't fall for the superior FOTY
NGMI
Dress Up Darling definitely tried leaning in on pedo loli lewding to make up for a worse girl MC. Not a win in my book but may sell for others

Attached: Snimka-obrazovky-567.png (1024x576, 219.1K)

>floptoro fag think he has any room to talk
>""pedo loli""
Please kill yourself.

> floptoro
See you in season 2, faggot.
Naga was a perpetual tease to provoke Senpai. For Dress Up, they introduced that 2nd year girl that they said was a middle schooler and nude scened her after like 30 seconds.
Cope

>See you in season 2, faggot.
Yeah, I'm excited to see sell below average a second time.
>For Dress Up, they introduced that 2nd year girl that they said was a middle schooler and nude scened her after like 30 seconds.
What point are you trying to make, twittertard? Also do you even watch the show you're shitposting about? Naga gets lewd up and stripped just as much as Marin.

>muh Sales fagging
Nardo sold millions

You mean a tall guy that only pays attention to you and helps you with everything, sacrificing his own time and hobby without you giving him anything back?

The tragic genius who would have had friends if only they understood him. Gives his all without expecting anything in return. Too good to fuck a gyaru cosplay slut.

youre the male equivalent of a roastie seething over men prefering a tradwife girl

okay, swap the genders. Now Gojo's dancing around in a fundoshi and grinding on her while she's screaming at him to stop

No you are wrong!! He's a self-insert for us lazy virgins!! Pay no mind to the fact that he's a dedicated hardworker with a passion for fabric-making and a talented artist to boot. He's literally just like us!!!

Attached: FJtyXzcakAIX6vf.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 424.23K)

I'd watch it.

can't believe so many hot gyaru cosplay girls read dressup

I'm watching the Skeleton isekai instead. I hate romance.

I'd watch it too actually

He's good at making dolls and I'm good at video games. What's the real difference? I bet I have put more research, dedication, and time in my craft.

But can you use your vidya knowledge to make girls look pretty?

only for my video-game-character-cosplay seamstress gf who doesn't know anything about video games

You have to imagine what goes in the woman's mind
>a dedicated nerd makes dresses for you (free stuff)
>make him blush when doing mildly erotic stuff (sexual attention)
>wear hand made revealing cosplay (excuse to slut out, positive sexual attention, partaking in consoom culture)
>get caught up in suggestive scenarios like titty measuring (attention plus act innocent so can't slut shame)
>cosplay on insta gets likes (exhibitionism and attention)
>loner guy with no female experience (to highlight the "innocent" teasing that drives him crazy but no way you noticed any of that)
>tall guy
>get guy into the same interests (validation of taste)
>guy gets good at his stuff from helping you (that way you dont feel bad for taking advantage of his time and skill)
>the subject of the show being cosplay invites cosplayers to identify and to sosplay as her

No but I can carry her and power level her while she's twitch streaming. Also I could be the mod forr her channel.

Meant for

>>a dedicated nerd makes dresses for you (free stuff)
You haven't watched the show, huh?

Attached: 1643069413925.jpg (1920x1080, 319.53K)

I sped watch it in non-native lang subs.
How much does she pay him for the labor then? I doubt it is worth what a custom tailored and interpreted costume should cost.

You forgot
>skilful artisan hands

Not even a reader but an anime speedwatcher?

>instagram gloss filter: the anime
faggots, all of you

Rewatch the show and find it out yourself, speedshitter.

Juju at least paid him proper, even for fatty's work.

>noo!! You should pay your undivided attention to the seasonal anime!!
>¡¡noo!! ¡¡Tienes que pagar tu completa atencion a la anime de temporada!!
>dame!! kisetsuteki na anime ni chanto chuui wo haratta hou ga ii!!

NTA but what are you defending here? you have ADHD or something?

You aren't just an anime only which is bad enough, you're an anime only speedwatcher.

She gets her money from her parents so it may as well be free.

>loser
He has a skilled trade while being tall, dark and handsome. That's already too many steps above any tier of loserdom.

doesn't she work as a model
this is fucking stupid I don't care how a romcom cartoon boobie woman gets her spending money

>Child of incest

The only thing makes him a "loser" to these idiots is the fact that he had trouble making friends. That's literally it. But even then, he still manages to get through that problem as the story goes on. To where we have pic related happening.

Attached: 1650215087827.png (833x542, 300K)

Trash

He's tall and handsome. Simple as.

>Now Gojo's dancing around in a fundoshi and grinding on her while she's screaming at him to stop
Sounds like a great shojo, where do I sign up?

That slut is old and busted.
Shikimori is the new hotness.

Attached: 1650265853811.jpg (1280x720, 87.91K)