Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

月曜日のたわわ その374 異世界たわわ「ナ、ナンテ巨大ナ魔力たんくダ…!」

Attached: FQmO-LXUcAIOMj1.png (1287x1800, 745.82K)

Attached: FQmO-LXUcAIOMj1.png (1287x1800, 886.97K)

>They worship the giant tits
Ha!

The threat of goblin rape is really really not where I expected this series to go.
I just want the comfort of huge JK titties.

Attached: 1635116934566.png (1287x1800, 549.16K)

oh wait, this isn't worship. Is this tits haki?

I can't get over how cute track girl's uniform looks on her.

Attached: 1620048521782.png (1287x1800, 450.77K)

Do you think she ever learned how to do the high jump?

Guess we'll never know unless he draws her again, I'd hope she at least put in a bit of effort so her kind senpai aren't worrying about her so much

Here's hoping this is going to turn into an arc where Ai-chan uses her OPpai isekai powers to defeat a flatty demon lord or something.

>Boobs so big they invoke fear for the magical power they contain

He'll definitely draw her again. Probably after this goblin arc is done, maybe a different girl in between.

They're mana tanks.

Maybe the only ones with big tits in that world are powerful demons or something and the biggest and most powerful of them all is the demon lord.

Guest starring those posters that just come here to troll the rest of us.

So this is an...

Isek-Ai

Attached: ELT_G4DUcAA7oX7.jpg (946x2048, 159.56K)

fuck you

something like literal boob magic, they certainly aren't GS goblin smart enough to just stab mages I guess

does she smell really bad?

there's gotta be something more to it

Ai's I's are too powerful

fuck this is going to be an arc?

Attached: 1619418725553.webm (506x568, 1.26M)

bring on the elf boobs

any other varieties of boob you'd hope to see?

Mana is stored in the breasts

She is assumed to be a great mage

So, what did we think about the controversy? Is Shinkai really so powerful than no one dares to criticize him?

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-212017-114.png (720x1060, 635.75K)

Attached: 1649977100502.jpg (1127x1600, 2.03M)

bare
with inverted nipples

Who cares.

i think the button popped on her shirt based on it missing and killed/terrified them with its destructive power.

The average archmage of that world.

Attached: Sorceress_lg.png (1103x1910, 305.61K)

Science without her glasses kind of looks like Volley. And the wet hair makes her more tomboyish.

it's a non-issue
those people are like a neighbor's annoying dog; giving them any attention isn't worth it, they'll shut up eventually

>controversy
Not even the magazine cares.

That'll happen when she has the same hair as Volley and then loses her only distinguishing feature.

The goblins are running from Salaryman/Black Swordsman coming to Ai's rescue.

Why's that faggot crying? Because there's anime girls in the newspaper?

Wait, that is science teacher tawawa? She unexpectedly jumped up on my list.

>Lucoa vast magical power.jpg

Sexualization of minors because Ai has big boobies and isn't 18 yet

Maybe GS showed up behind her and we just didn't see him.

This. Just more spinsters getting mad that men(and some women, though they won't admit it) enjoy something, and it's even worse that it's attractive, fictional women with big boobs.
Maybe if these stupid whining bitches would actually be consistent in their complaints they'd get more supporters. Obviously the fans would still be in the right, and be right in telling them to fuck off, but at least you could have a little more respect for their position if they would also go after their yaoi rape doujins and shounen manga and the like for pushing "harmful" representations of men. Otherwise it's best to just let the yelling old cat ladies die single, alone, and filled with hatred like they deserve.

The blurb with this weeks chapter is about "giant magical power" so her milkers have so much mana in them that the goblins got frightened off

Because surely no girl below 18 can have big tits right?

gotta protect those tulpas

More so that she's under 18 and you're supposed to be ogling her tits, because all men at 18 have to start pretending that they have never in their life had impure thoughts about girls between the ages of 15-17

what's with the wristbands

oh shit I didn't even notice those

See, all these images take place in this small town called Tawawa, Japan, where the honeys are top-shelf, but all the dudes are whiny pussies, except for Sensei; he was fucking harsh.

Attached: Jay and Silent Bob.jpg (1276x531, 87.76K)

I'm pretty sure Senpais the only pussy, everyone else has been fucking their Tawawa for a while now

Yes I saw that, I just don't think it's the typical boobs=magical potential thing, I think they are the magic, but I'm just bullshitting

This is literally the exact opposite of how goblins work.

Poor guy just doesn't want to lose his job.

Gets no pussy but has a pussy
Toxoplasmosis is a hell of a thing

I was wondering that too, but apparently it can function as a simple e-wallet/key inside the facility.

Attached: file.png (1173x362, 414.74K)

which is funny because everyone, including their boss, assumes they're boinking anyways

Holds the locker key.
Her hair used to be longer. Did she Nisioisin after her guy passed the university exam? Or Himura is taking shortcuts now that he has to draw more than one day a week.
Speaking of which, it's funny how he had this multi-part isekai story planned out but still waited until he got up this morning before he started working on it.

Attached: 1649976920505.jpg (1127x1600, 1.91M)

I think he's saying people are being hypocritical, that they just get mad at Tawawa because of the tits and because the author isn't as prominent.

That world must have different rules.

My guess is there's some sort of Goblin Slayer standing behind her or worst an ogre.

Big boob Oni is coming next week

Imagine the smell.

Don't threaten me with a good time

Attached: a859d05da93df675b4587fe7879fde56.jpg (775x1373, 788.88K)

Are the goblins supposed to be an analogy to the people who complained about that newspaper advertisement?

>Why's that faggot crying?
He's being sarcastic, about how HuffPostJapan should also criticize Asahi Shimbun for having a JK in their ad. He's on tawawa's side.

Throw a sausage with rat poison embedded inside it over the fence.
No more annoying dog.