He's going to become brokenly op isn't

He's going to become brokenly op isn't.........

Attached: rudeus-greyrat-1.jpg (350x490, 32.91K)

No, it's actually kind of disappointing how he turns into a nobody and never reaches the top.

Many readers complains about that fact even today kek. Though that's a good idea all things considered, as it adds a uniqueness to the series.

No

apeals to self inserts, somehow gets by despite being a complete loser irl gets a harem, etc
a shame what could have been a good story was ruined with self insert wish fufilment / usual jap escapist fantasy overload ect

Yes, self inserters want a strong character

He's already op from the start
>b-but muh other characters stronger than Rudeus
not relevant during the start

Not a nobody but his power at the end is actually mostly political and diplomatical.

He also gets cucked a lot lol

>Never do anything of value
>Never become someone
>Gets a harem of ignorant dumb girls that cuck him constantly

He really is a realist take on self inserters

>that cuck him constantly
Even Sylphiette?

>>Gets a harem of ignorant dumb girls that cuck him constantly
Disguising it as innacurate criticism doesn't hide the fact you just want to insert your fetish into the consensus.

Ask who she fucks of all people

None of them, cucks nowadays try to make their sick fetish normal by taking a negative stance and presenting it as criticisms in works that have nothing to do with cuckold, trying to hammer it in the consensus as normal by repetition.

So they never have sex with other man?

They have sex with Rudeus, not the fat fuck, if they knew who he truly is they wouldn't do it

Never.

Not in the grand scheme of things but he's extremely powerful

Rudeus is Rudeus

If you insert your mind in the body of a chad and have sex with a girl she isn't fucking you, Eris and the other girls aren't fucking the fat fuck, they're fucking Rudeus

Rudeus is not a Chad by any means he's average in many ways and works hard to get bet it's called self improvement

Anime only detected

>despite being a complete loser IRL
The entire point of his character is that he doesn't want to be as much of a loser as he was in his past life.
This is his primary motivation, "I want to be better than I was then".
And your complaint is that "oh he was a loser back then, therefore he should be a loser, because he was a loser".
What?

Attached: download (11).jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

>become

>don't worry about improving yourself! just get hit by a truck and then you improve yourself

user, the entire point of his character, again, is that he had squandered his previous life's potential to the point that there was no coming back.
He was a 40 (50?) y/o NEET with 0 experience, credentials or money. He had thoroughly fucked his life to the point that yes, "just improve yourself bro" was no longer an option. Pretending otherwise means you either didn't see the source material, or you're merely pretending.

Which is it?

Perhaps your complaint is better fit for another genre

No, but his neet daugther certenly will

He was born cute, but he was probably cute when he was a child in his old body.
He worked out and ate healthy in his new life, the otter body is his effort.

Manga fag

>He was a 40 (50?) y/o NEET with 0 experience
He was 34 years old when he died since he's the same age as Roxy when you had both lives together.

>mushokufag can't possibly imagine an isekai that doesn't follow retarded self insert tropes
that's precisely why even Slimefags laugh at your retarded anime

Attached: 1620916848549.jpg (1280x720, 344.93K)

>you either didn't see the source material
>He was a 40 (50?) y/o
Self inserter bro...

He's already OP as fuck, though. Launched a literal nuke against God dude.

so far, across the anime atleast, he hasn't suffered or actively gone through trials and tribulations to improve himself
the way i see it, the life he lives is basically "dude i would totally be an awesome bitch swoonin magician if i was in fantasy world" (literally the title) type of thing, going from loser to master family manipulator after he's born
i don't really know how to voice my complaits, clearly the treatment of the series is very decisive, and i can clearly see elements of effort and trying to build a fantasy world but the bad elements prevent me from wanting to pick up the wn/ln and continue

Nope
Becomes a family man instead.

You’re right. Rudeus just doesn’t get pressed or tested at all. At most, he might get on the bad side of some characters but they’re usually irrelevant, antagonists from the get go or revert to kissing his ass anyway. One of the major flaws of this series

he is a sick pedo

The entire theme of the series is anti-escapism. That the pill is wrapped in the chocolate of escapism is lost on a lot of people.

Could you expand?
do you mean like, it's so sickly sweet it awakens escapist to how unrealistic their fantasies can be?

>the legendary sage who revolutioned world of magic
>nobody

why does it look like he is in the vecindad of the chavo

La Chilindrina...

Attached: 1646494941554.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

god damnit user lol

He is by no means weak however he will never be truly OP like other isekai because not being able to wear touki is a major bottleneck in that world unless you’re immortal or something like a certain demonoid, so a glass cannon will always be a glass cannon regardless of his offensive capabilities people die when they are killed.

However he makes connections, and via nepotism and various cowardly pathetic means like begging for his life, gains tremendous influence here’s what people in that world know of Orstedcorp:
>Run mercenary agencies in every country
>Can foresee the future and decide who deserves to die or live
>Kill specific people in powerful positions anyway because "they serve an evil god" who has never been heard of before
>Put a bounty on a random monkey man just because without any reason whatsoever
>Have connections with Perugius, Atoferatofe and Kishirika
>House a green haired male child (possible Laplace reincarnation?)
>Gets donations from Ariel, queen of Asura Kingdom
>Millis Church bows to Orsted Corp
>Made the future Millis Pope marry a literal slut
>had Asura coerce king dragon kingdom to serve their interests
>Had a hand to play during Shirone Kingdoms war
>Has Zanoba, the head ripping prince, build magic armors and golems
>Have bought slaves
>Orsteds very appearance strikes fear and its obvious he is evil
>Insist that the Supard race are in fact NOT bloodthirsty barbarian demons even when theres proof that they are fucking crazy
>Second-in-command of Orsted Corp is a pervert who gropes women and stares at sensitive areas at any chance
>in a polygamous relationship with 3 wives
>has multiple demonic beasts in his mansion
>Cult leader of a panty worshipping "religion"
>The "Quagmire"

Attached: B1584C25-8CEB-49F8-A66F-1F419AC4F493.jpg (1920x1272, 477.99K)

checked

Nah

It would actually be more interesting if he was kind of a loser in this life, too. Like, what he manages to accomplish is frankly absurd.
I mean, if you got a second chance at life, I doubt you'd be able to end up like...Elon Musk, I guess.

I mean, he never has to worry about something like the death of his children or whatever. It's pretty much smooth sailing, made more so by the fact the story more-or-less ends in his early 30s.
Early 30s! That's no time at all. That's not old by anyone's standards, and the rest of his life doesn't even have adversity.

>I mean, he never has to worry about something like the death of his children or whatever. It's pretty much smooth sailing
Are you guys retarded or something? Hitogami literally wants to murder his entire family from vol 15 onwards it's a constant battle to protect his KIDS and family.
It's one of the reasons he joins Orsted and is thus able to keep his family safe/keep them hidden.
It's not until all the major Hito's chess pieces are dealt with that he can breath a sigh of relief.

Attached: haha.jpg (1328x1889, 444.46K)

Doesnt he die some guy who is super power comes and kills him he begs him to leave his family and stabs that guy in the foot it's really pathetic and he comes back to life again it's like some kin of loop.

The manga is really strange I havent read it but saw some pictures so I might be totally wrong.

They never do they are all loyal to him this cuchking fantasy is in the deep phsy in the western kids mind cos of jews it's rather pathetic and sad,

I think they later learn about him and who he is some people say the ending is empty feeling but I think the ending seems some what very enlightened and some how very budistic going back into the u universe I find it intresting they continue the story with his children wat other show does that

So this show is like the assendence of a book worm but with a perverted japanese man?

Would have been nice in the end the whole thing was a coma and he wakes up in hospital like in mgs v it's been 9 years. Then he starts to live his life like in the magic world and has a family and does real good working hard fealing with social phobia etc

It's not about whether a character is well written or not, but more about why the writer decided to write about a loser in the first place.
The story could've easily done without an isekaid loser but obviously the author is trying to pander to a certain audience here.

Attached: 1496716974350.jpg (848x480, 90.4K)

He's a self-insert protagonist in an Isekai... What were you expecting user?

>Rudeus gets OP talents right at birth, then he gets OP eyes powers just because
>Rudeus gets an harem and can cheat on his OG spouse
>The theme is anti-escapism

user I think you're trying too hard to find a deep meaning in a lame isekai story

Good morning retards and faggots that are arguing about a gook self insert fantasy..

No berserk threads yet or is it to early???

For an isekai protagonist he's pretty weak.

>Rudeus is average
> Rudeus's character is about self-improvement

Rudeus is a mary sue user. He gets a harem of beautiful women who don't mind his polygamy and also he gets op talents and powers for free...

He is anathema to the concept of self-improvement.

>loser but with OP power to back up his life style this time
>anti-escapism

Attached: 1646695215222.gif (355x166, 44.2K)

people in this thread saying he doesnt make it are wrong. he literally becomes the most powerful mage in the world by inventing entire new schools of magic.

even if he never reaches the highest RANK in magic, thats because high level incantations literally require entire books worth of chanting. he has no need to reach higher ranks when he can figure out how to do anything "with the right feel" with magic.

Attached: 1621976061753.jpg (2206x1368, 412.82K)

the point is that he becomes the ultimate riajuu with social and family success like no other, it was never a story about powerlevels