Raildex

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:GT_Volume6_Chapter4
It's time

Attached: Anna-sama.png (2204x1271, 2.34M)

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

Senpai Supremacy

Attached: 1648583679009.png (833x1063, 692.18K)

Dead

Did you notice I changed how I spell Lucifer

Kamachi is planning to pull another Lola and Laura thing. Which make sense for what is likely to do with Lucifer and Lucifuge that rule over Sathariel of the Qliphoth.

Wait what the fuck, I assumed we werent getting an update since its Easter. God damn it I was about to go to bed

I can't tell if Kingsford is really strong or just straight up Kryptonite for Anna
> If you had not carelessly gotten involved with Westcott and Mathers and your whims had led you elsewhere, you would have been just an ordinary Anna with no connection me.”
>Magic is a powerful mutual link to the entire world, including all its phases, and that link can be activated for your own purposes. Shape, color, number, action, knowledge, and the connections between people are much the same. If you had not formed this thin, thin connection with me via those disappointing children, this never would have happened, Anna Sprengel.”
>Anna Sprengel could not defeat Anna Kingsford.

>She could retry it trillions of times and the result would never change. Just like rock could never lose to scissors.

Also the emoji shit is pretty annoying. I don't think it shows up Yea Forums so I just replaced the words

>uses her sweaty feet to cast magic

Attached: Aradia.jpg (4096x2179, 1.89M)

>The timing was so perfect it felt like a miracle.
Hmm...

Unf

>She used the negation to alter the path of my fist!
That’s pretty neat

>“There you have it, human. End this already.”

>“Allow me to introduce you to Imagine Breaker, false goddess.”

>Othinus’s whispered words were like a death sentence.
Based shoulder fairy

Attached: 1597686127761.png (2159x1440, 3.64M)

>Transcendent
>Coronzon
>Aiwass
>Magic gods
>Anna( Secret chief)
Can you guys rank them from strongest to weakest??

My dick is stronger than all of them.

Alice is Transcendent which means those fucker are magic gods
tier

Anna was just a waste of time, what was even the point of her existence

>“I realize I am about the last person in the world who can get away with saying this, but I am going to say it anyway: This is really pissed me off and I will not let you or anyone else toy with that boy’s life any further.”
So aleister will protect touma now?

Setting up for a comedy bit where her face talisman and Coronzon's hair face talk shit about Aleister

So will Aradia become a freeloader for the time being? Given her magic, she seems to be good at cooking.

>sweat and foot magic
Jesus Christ Kamachi, you horny bastard

Kamikoto is cute and canon

She's really pining for sexiest Raildex character in general. And if she cooks like says, she'll be nigh unsurpassable

Attached: AradiaAltColor.png (900x1400, 1.18M)

>Aleister put an off button on her
Yeah, that makes sense. I do like how he has clearly run out of fucks to give.

>Why do I have to pay out of my own pocket to shelter and feed the attempted murderers who show up to kill me!?”
Kek

>I thought there was something hidden at the Miyashita Ark, but I would be amazed if it wasn’t far too late for that after taking so many very noticeable detours
Huh?

>And I give my thanks to the readers. How long has it been in real time since my debut novel? And in the story we’ve finally reached December 31!! Yes, the endless in-story year is finally over!! …Ahem, thank you all for staying with me to the end of that year. I hope very much you will see Kamijou Touma and the rest in the new year as well.
This is the first time he's directly addressed the glacial progression of time.

Attached: 1501469919136.jpg (640x360, 37.39K)

>Ark
He might mean Miyashita Park

I actually really liked the Aradia fight, it felt like old Index. Transcendents are way better than magic gods narratively.

>“I see.” Kumokawa Seria then waved her phone with the grin of a girl plotting one hell of a prank for April Fools’ Day. “So are you saying you don’t want this? And after I went to the trouble of attaching a GPS tracker smaller than a kernel of corn to the decorations on the Bologna Succubus’s underwear.”
W-Why is Seria like this?

I liked this volume but ever since the stuff with Frillsand and Hasuu I can't help but like Kamachi changed his plans in GT especially with Anna.
>R&C was just her fucking around
>hasn't mentioned the set thing since GT2 I think
>end of GT4 paints a different picture of the her dynamic with Alice and Aradia
>GT5 makes it seem like they are meeting for the first time
>kicks off the Alice plot only to be seemingly side lined
Still don't know what her plan is beyond random mischief

>Saved Bologna
>saved touma
>tracked the bridge cabal
Man if only Kanzaki could have been this useful in GT4

I agree, it’s clear that he was either making it up as he went along without regarding what he wrote before, or just threw out his old ideas.

I doubt it. The first thing he mentioned about her was she's full of holes. It seems like he wanted her to stir up everything, and she needs to be sideline while setting other stuff up since she's so hands on. She's probably going to get out and cause serious fucking problems since her lose condition has an off switch.

>“Would you be angry if I confiscated that?”
Kek god damn it Crowley

Agreed

>she needs to be sideline while setting other stuff up since she's so hands on
Yeah that makes sense. She has been way too involved with everything just to take a break by choice. Even when she didn't start the problem she tries to insert her own bullshit. locking her up for the plot was needed.

perfectly ordinary misfortune you can find anywhere shits on all of them

Attached: d0c795e71f17398a0bf188b37a460d68.png (758x487, 354.45K)

Touma is not allowed to have fuckable leeches though.

> In other words, Alice Anotherbible is something born of the unique system of Magick developed by Aleister Crowley.”
God damn jt

>The irritating thing for them is that they can destroy everything with ease, but they can’t remake it all afterwards.
sounds like post nerf magic gods

>They’re so reluctant to play their one and only card that they were even caught in Othinus’s destruction of the world and killed. (Because if the Transcendents had killed Othinus in that dark space, they couldn’t have remade the world like she did.)
That a weird way of wording it. If they were killed when the world got wiped they wouldn't have made it to the dark world. Makes little for for them not to take Othinus out before she stabilized her powers if they actually could. Seems pretty dubious when ever Alice herself seems like she isn't quite full MG level.

I'm pretty sure that means they could have nuked Othinus, but then they'd be stuck.

Oi, give him a break. Least he can get is an improvement to his home situation.

>“I realize I am about the last person in the world who can get away with saying this, but I am going to say it anyway: This is really pissed me off and I will not let you or anyone else toy with that boy’s life any further.”
Aleis-tan is cute

>improvement
>to his situation

Attached: 1539548185733.png (262x195, 26.7K)

I miss her. I want her to move in to the flat next to Touma's and spill spaghetti by trying to make him food but he's never home since he's too busy fighting magic bullshit

The past two novels have restored a little of my faith into GT. Looks like Kamachi found his groove again, I hope he keeps making enemies in the same power tier as Aradia. They’re way more interesting that magic gods

>Looks like Kamachi found his groove again
I kept saying this, Kamachi sometimes gets in a rut but he eventually works his way out of it. It also sounds like he was getting burnt out and taking a break to travel did him some good

> Did you notice I changed how I spell Lucifer?
Odd for him to point this out directly

>we wasted 6 volumes for a joke
Its shit

>Aradia had already recovered a bit from the damage. She stomped her bare feet on the ground twice to purify it and used her big toes to remake the witchcraft ointment in what looked like a bewitching dance.
>Aradia had thrown a roundhouse kick. Her big toe’s nail had torn through the air along a beautifully circular path and sliced through the base of the pedestrian traffic signal
Very descriptive

Attached: How did we go from a decade of no barefoot characters to a new popping up every other volume.png (3149x665, 2.39M)

indeed, what aleister will do to protect touma?

Now that GT is even more aimless than before and Anna's arc is over, where does it go from here?

index may be a bitch but she is plenty fuckable

>crab for anal
>cum guzzler for oral
>feet slut for footjobs
>degenerate for whatever
Touma's dick is set for life huh

Im really depressed right now and I’d really appreciate it if you all would post some best girl.

The whole reason Touma started sleeping in the bathtub in the first place is because he couldn't control himself around Index if he didn't

sure thing

Attached: 1539672624671.gif (271x371, 2.95M)

All jobbers, who cares?

selling 8k in GT7

Attached: 1551446862441.webm (1280x720, 162.26K)

Based

Attached: around ten.jpg (1285x1565, 566.63K)

spread cover

Attached: GT6_Cover_Full.jpg (2171x1080, 450.4K)

Kamachi has mental illness now. It’s proven

This volume was the definition of mediocre and it has some of the glaring flaws late NT had. But keep up with the denial.

Loli Anna > adult Anna

both shit, im sorry

The holes being inconsistent characterization and dropped plots?

It’s not even meant to be humorous.

Kuroko makes my peepee the big peepee