Kaguya

Do you guys think the anime will get to pic related about kaguya being a patriatchy-hating feminist, or will they hopefully end before that part?

Attached: 23439843982.png (1350x1920, 1.32M)

It's not going to get that far

Aka going back to romcom when?

>Feminists don't want gender equality, they view masculinity as toxic
>Their choice of insults is to shame how emasculated a man is
>"virgin", "incel", "manlet", "tiny dick"

I know oko is supposed to be the bad guy here, but I kinda agree with him. He's not saying anything wrong.

I mean, it's a shoop.

>Incels make their own edit about what they delude themselves feminism is about
>Create thread to discuss edit and their boogieman

Please take a bath and do a walk out of your room

What is incel

Not defending the edits or anything, but why does the part about feminism bother you but not the part about the patriarchy?
What happened to gender equality?

Hard to defend a system that wants to force a defenseless little girl to be raped by a man she does not love.

>force a defenseless little girl to be raped by a man she does not love
Rape??
Didn't she agree to the marriage in exchange for prez getting paid? If I recall, prez got paid a billion more by kaguya's brother than what she wanted him to have

Attached: feminism.png (1055x760, 79.94K)

>what is coercion

you

>selling
>rape

Attached: 1621031338666.png (323x386, 116.73K)

Let me guess. You also think weinstein forced all those actresses to have sex with him, instead of them having sex with him to further their careers.
They had a choice of saying no, they should take accountability for their actions like kaguya should have.

Only money and if the anime keeps being a success will tell. Though even if it reach that part, it will take at least 3 more seasons and each one takes 2 years to come out... unless they do a movie to wrap it up or something.

this person seems to think that kaguya is getting raped, even though mikado was a gentleman

Is Weinstein a IRL self insert character? Because every incel treats him like a tragic hero lol

He raped and every rapist deserves the rope, no second chances

It does not matter who.

She does not love him, she does not want to have sex with him, she was forced to sell herself to protect the man she loves.

I wonder how many of you defenders of this system would marry themselves to another black man to be buttfucked to protect the woman you love.

I was talking about pic, user.
Not Kaguya or Mikado shit.

why do you guys keep posting this shop, no need to make things worse than it already is

>I mean
Go back.

>why do you guys keep posting this shop
I mean this guy is right. There's no way kaguya actually hates the patriarchy. Whoever edited it was probably a tumblrite

Honestly disappointed how the manga hyped up Kaguya's family actually evil but instead they just turned out cartoonishly evil.

>Incels make their own edit about what they delude themselves feminism is about
>Incels
You're kinda proving the op right you know. You claim that he's deluded about what feminism is about, that he's wrong about feminism not being for gender equality, but then you use "incel" as an insult to insinuate how emasculated he is.

>employing a bunch of retarded henchmen that can't even beat high school kids
It's kinda hard to take them seriously.

What killed the hype?

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm directly stating he is a loser who never had sex and never will and that why he uses woman as scapegoat for his issues.

Send them back 100 years and every single one of those incels would either be beaten by their dads or disavowed, they would be crying like the little bitches they are to return to 2022.

Attached: 509.jpg (615x484, 35.81K)

>Beating the daughters and sons of politicians and judges.
I can tell you are even more retarded than his henchman

Not literally, you faggot.

So you're saying he's right that feminism has nothing to do with gender equality?

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

Not with incels concept of equality

Hayasaka is a turbo lesbian and prez is just a joke and a cope for her to tey to run away from how gay she is, but it's futile she wants to fuck cow girls.

Exactly.

Arranged marriage subplots are as old as time, but Kaguya is one of the few series which decided to make it about le patriarchy.

>incel
non argument
and using this term proves you are a low life whose ego revolves around women

The breaks

If they're that traditional she always has the traditional veto of a tanto in the tummy out in the cortyard.

>tanto in the tummy
She wants cummy in her tummy, not tanto

Attached: cutie.png (1300x822, 675.52K)

It really isn't about that, what she refers as that isn't even what feminism calls "patriarchy."

Is this like how women view a man staring at her as rape?

Spoiler-kun if you're reading this please make a new thread to drop the korean scans tomorrow. Don't dump in this diarrhea thread

No, how the whole arranging marriages to pump heirs is outdated.

It's not like they tried to get her married to an old guy. The guy they wanted her to marry was the same age as her, a rich heir to a company, and someone who loved her since he was a kid when they promised to marry each other. In contrast, her brothers had reason to be concerned about shirogane. He was the son of a guy they screwed over, he comes from a poor household, he associates with gangbangers, his hobby is to rap, and he wants to take kaguya away to california

Worked for Oko and maybe for the Shinomiya conglomerate but not for Kaguya.

Cute?

Attached: 1593358584898.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Cute.

Attached: 1650051619361.jpg (2048x2048, 580.41K)

And canon?

Nope

Attached: 1649950071185.jpg (196x209, 15.92K)

>And canon?
No
And cancel culture

>Kaguya is one of the few series which decided to make it about le patriarchy.
It was blunt about it, but absolutely not. Arranged marriages stories are always about 3 themes: 1. the hero proving that he's a real man/worth of the heroine 2. the heroine's desire to deciding her own life 3. opposing traditional values
I already mentioned this, but otomen in the second volume is a perfect example of it, just with the genders reversed and (on the surface) played for laughs.

In general, the arranged marriage is a specific subtype of the power/social rank gap marriage stories, and as such share the inherent personal/political tension. Emma is a very good example of that, written with the man in the position of power.
It doesn't tell you patriarchy bad, it shows you that, the father of the guy is compared to the father of the girl he was supposed to marry but rejected for the maid and is portrayed as better because he puts his son before society.

Attached: fa35bec5de2935b47d49776dc5fede91269c1966_254517_823_1200.png (823x1200, 248.55K)

There's a difference between patriarchy and le patriarchy. What you posted looks like a masterpiece compared to Crapguya.

>this whole thread
Why does it feel like the anime fanbase in general became really pozzed in recent years?

They migrated from reddit after another mass banning. They want to change this place to be more left-friendly

Korea When.

After china's done with taiwan

This feels like another schizo thread really, the OP is using the memeTL for one.

Dunno. JJK threads have become just as insufferable as their threads on reddit/twitter
>muh every character must be gay and if you disagree you're wrong!!!

You have to go back

Why is this thread not deleted? Are the mods too busy dialating?

Ask me how I can make an educated guess about your gender identity

>Do you guys think the anime will get to pic related
Sure, not spouting the memetl nonsense.

For what? What are you so offended about?

Hayasaka...

Attached: Verycutesaka.jpg (600x800, 276.33K)