What's your favorite gag moment in One Piece?

What's your favorite gag moment in One Piece?

Attached: ace.png (658x962, 205.96K)

When Oda made Huntards gag on his cock

That was pretty dark for my gag manga

LOL that was pretty funny

The gag is how horrible everything after this moment was.

LMAO why is he a muppet?

When luffy first transformed his body into a goofy caricature. LOL!

Attached: Gear 2nd.jpg (1280x720, 96.25K)

everything peaked in water 7

Attached: one-piece.gif (400x224, 474.85K)

>serious death scene
>give character the funny gag face
Why? I've never read/watched One Piece, but what's the logic behind this?

Was this supposed to be funny or dramatic?

It’s really sad in context
You can really feel his pain

What a sloppy eater!

Attached: 43556d3d6275fdbf7911668bcf6bd250[1].jpg (480x360, 15.06K)

>YOU GUYS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS SCENE

Attached: EQxYTT0WsAMxvmm.jpg (2048x1537, 649.23K)

>a major character dies
>it's presented as a joke because of Luffy's face
God I love Gag Piece so much bros. Edgecucks got filtered once again.

Dude I kek'd so hard at this, like so fucking funny this gag comedy Looney Toons manga

Attached: bustacaru.png (1366x768, 276.04K)

Never fails to make me laugh. One Piece really is the world's longest joke.

And then he turn himself into a donut. Funniest shit I've ever seen

This is when the manga lost me. I don't mind kiddie humor throughout the quiet moments, but if you're going to do it in the middle of fights and have the villain not actually attack the opponent to let a gag play out, it ruins the stakes.
Didn't help that Zoro could also suddenly lift a building.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 937.75K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-173531_Twitter.jpg (1438x857, 456.83K)

>Not posting the gear 5th version

Attached: 1649206993276.png (707x1047, 610.82K)

Attached: 1639932139071.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Attached: AR AR AR AR.png (680x578, 636.25K)

rewatching alabasta and god damn is vivi annoying, she is more useless than rebeccca too. luffy was right to punch her but then she just continues doing exactly what he punched her for all arc.

also, I completely forgot that hero's water and the 5 alabsta warriors that took it then died existed lol. Pretty strange that both alabasta & fishman island have ancient weapons and some drug that gives you strength at the cost of your life

>AAAAACCCE!!!!!
>What's that, did you say handsome?

Attached: handsome.gif (500x281, 923.73K)

>Japanese humor

Why retards put it out from the rest of the page? He passed out from a fucking shock because it was too much for him

And? It still looks fucking retarded.

Imagine how stupid it would be if it was revealed that Luffy was responsible for Ace's death in order to motivate himself or something

it made me laugh too. logic is:
faces are already often exaggerated in op. so, he needed afl face surpassing those, to show the impact of an important scene

So this might just be all bullshit, but hear me out
>be Oda
>tired of writing boring "protagonist wins because shut up" arcs
>write huge rescue arc that ends bittersweet
>write in a timeskip to further boost the notion of change
>Shueshia-san knocks at my cage
>reminds me that I signed a completely not in my favor contract when I was 17
>pulls a Disney and wants its flagship income to stay child friendly
>worried to lose everything, obliges and writes soulless garbage that is almost everything past timeskip

Wow. Luffy looking very toon here

Toonforce chads can't stop winning.

Bump

I hate that every villain is so damn big

>luffy does this pose again as he's getting up ans restarting his hearts rhythm to fight Kaido more
Literally the only good part of this retcon

>It’s really sad in context
Ace was a fucking faggot who caused the downfall of everything he ever loved and paved the way for Blackbeard. I'm glad he's dead

trying too hard to force this meme

funniest page in One Piece to date

Attached: 0150-017.jpg (1066x1600, 320.8K)

It's not a meme, it's one of many gag moments from Laugh Piece. You need to enjoy fun and excitement more you silly edgefag.

This whole episode was peak comedy!

Attached: R6e0a5c8a28b1d38d422207c2a284767e.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Oda completely broke edgyfags
Gear 5 is the best power up in all of shounen

fun fact : they hired Seki Toshihiko to voice Duval.
If you watched Saiyuki, the yellow hair is Seki Toshihiko, the red hair is Sanji's voice actor.

Attached: Saiyuki_Volume_One.jpg (247x346, 28.27K)

t. Oda cocksucker

Your life is obsessing about cocks and Oda

If you care about ace or not is not what makes it sad.

every panel with Ace is iconic

Attached: f93a70fc192c1e71b22cf48404456d66.png (705x702, 715.21K)

so if you have a mental breakdown you think you look good? then have one take a picture and then think again about luffy making this face

Attached: 1650207733684.jpg (720x960, 59.07K)

the crime of being born itself weighted him all his life.. out of all the sad backstory, Ace's is the saddest. because we're talking his fundemental existence as a crime.
not studying something like Robin or losing someone whatever.
your very existence being treated as the worst thing ever is quite somber.

Attached: 5Nvnshy.jpg (700x575, 187.74K)

>literally robin but trash

>>a major character dies
>Major
No, he barely appeared in the manga, he only appeared a little more when he was going to die. Because of that I barely care about his death

my favorite gag moment is every time someone says sanji is stronger than zoro!

I honestly think Oda killed Ace for the sole reason of not knowing what to do with him in the future

lmao it's not about you

Attached: 1554295990657.png (153x165, 68.84K)

Pic unrelated.

my favorite recurring one piece theme, whats the point in being 15-20ft if some 6ft chad is gonna knock your shit in everytime
same also trebol torturing the gnomes and taunting them had me fuckin rollin one of the hardest lol's i had watching those scenes, also the guy that started dressing up as a baby was pure fuckin gold and even funnier when reading the comments after that chapter, pretty much every serious moment in this show is actually a comedy bit

Attached: 20ft vs 6ft.png (826x747, 974.8K)

youre the same kind of guy that will tell people criticizing toon toon that "its just a childrens show" just stop there is no deep hidden meaning to any of this story or any of its characters because its written for children hes making it up as he goes as long and its clearer than ever

I mean he definitely either introduced Whitebeard/Ace to kill them off for the stereotypical inspiring-mentor/passing-of-the-torch storyline or he only added those details about Ace knowing he would be killing him off. If he hadn't intended to kill Ace off, he wouldn't have added all that backstory. Only the Whitebeard connection was there at Alabasta and Whitebeard was probably created to die in the first place.

People mocking Luffy's toilet face as Ace died is something that's older than you
It's nice that trolls brought this meme back recently though. Biased fans were sucking Oda's dong for "BTFOing edgefags" to drown out the criticism against the chosen one asspull retcon. Those biased fans needed a reminder One Piece is (or tries to be) edgy as fuck too.

>One Piece
>Edgy
what?

Attached: 1647000242451.jpg (251x231, 8.53K)

So is this supposed to be a sad moment? That comical facial expression doesn't really fit the rest of the page.

doesn't do it for you?

Yeah, Orochi is pretty good. I wish Oda made him and his samurai a more serious threat so we could've had Scabbards vs Orochi and Pirates vs Kaidou as seperate satisfying storylines instead of having the Scabbards job to Kaidou