Scott Pilgrim by SCIENCE SARU

So this will be Yea Forums in some months right?

Attached: scott-pilgrim-portada.jpg (965x541, 131.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtu.be/6nHXMxfCfUY
youtube.com/watch?v=oSeQ1_QNf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=tVbe1ZWdlXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some months isn't today.

i don't get it what am i looking at

anime is already announced so it's already Yea Forums
we talk about upcoming anime on here

Western comic is getting a anime.

Why 12 years later? This feels so out of nowhere.

Science SARU didn't exist 12 years ago is my guess. Ever since its inception they've had a boner for westerns properties and Shin-chan. They finally did a Shin-chan spinoff so they're still reeling from it.

>YOU CAN'T FUCK A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL SCOTT! YOU'RE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT!
>gets drunks and shoves her tongue down Knives' throat

Women.

I’ll probably watch it since I really liked the comics when I was like 14. Secretly kind of hoping it flops because I’m not looking forward to the cancer if it’s really popular.

Science SARU is the animation studio then I guess? Still don't really understand but I'll watch it since I enjoyed the comics.

Didn't Kim tonguefuck Knives after she turned 18 though?

I see no way this will be any good in any way. Fuck Yuasa nowdays

I only remember that faggot from the live action
>youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

nope since is a cartoon based on >>Yea Forumsmics

I haven't heard this song in a while, it's still as fun as I remember it being. Not Negative XP's best song, but it's definitely up there.
As for Scott Pilgrim, I think the video game had a fantastic soundtrack. I know basically nothing else about the series.

I love that this song makes roasties seeth but honestly it really overestimates how big Scott Pilgrim is/was.
When Scott Pilgrim was still publishing 99% of women had no idea what it was.

>RWBY by Shaft
>Scott Pilgrim by Science Saru
Why?

Attached: 1624093944178.jpg (474x632, 31.5K)

Westaboos exist and are in more influential places than your going nowhere weeb ass.

Alternatively, money. Lots and lots of money.

>The show will be directed by Abel Gongora (Star Wars: Visions), written by Bryan Lee O’Malley, and produced by Edgar Wright
Nice "anime" you got there

>RWBY anime
>SPvTW anime
The future looks bright
I hate this song because of how popular it is. 99% of people who've heard of Negative XP only know this song and think that his whole brand is some serious "based" outfit when that isn't it at all. Its like his version of Teen Spirit

Attached: spartan fist.jpg (1920x1080, 281.16K)

Of course a gaylotard likes those insipid garbage getting adapted

yikes, /pol/cel vibes

I wonder what they'll replace the Valis reference with.

Halo Legends was fun

Attached: spartan 1337.jpg (1920x1080, 234.08K)

>Science SARU
So it's gonna be shit then, got it.

Could be cool, it's gonna be really fucking strange to see Scott Pilgrim's hipster characters speaking Japanese, but at the same time I've wanted a faithful adaption of it forever. The movie's good and the cast was dead on everyone. Except Scott. They got literally the perfect person for everyone except for fucking Scott. Chris Evans playing a superstar is way funnier now than it was when the movie came out.

Attached: 5f1aacd29ec5e796fc7fecb2f593c5b2--scott-pilgrim-pilgrims.jpg (736x736, 82.75K)

>Exists solely to promote another shitty volume
>Yuasa falling behind on his rent and will take anything for work

>some months
There isn't a release date yet. Wouldn't be surprised if it releases only in 2023

NXP isn't even the best MSG, that would be sodaboy and gezebelle (except I'm pretty sure the latter just got the scene killed)

I came here for this.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

I've always wanted to read this series, is it long? Is the movie good?

Attached: higurashirenaryuugu.gif (498x280, 3.28M)

It's short enough. The movie is a fun condensed version. Everyone loves the game for some reason.

The series is six installments, and they go buy pretty fast. You could easily finish the whole series in a day.

also Lisa best girl

Attached: Lisa.jpg (500x1040, 98.29K)

I think this has the potential to be really good. Of course Yea Forums will probably hate it because Yea Forums has a hateboner for Scott Pilgrim, but it’s a really comfy comic, especially if you grew up during that time and were in similar scenes. Plus all the girls are hot, so I’m excited

Attached: sp3.jpg (1477x2294, 828.59K)

I saw Anamanaguchi play the sound track in person at a small nightclub-type venue. It was a pretty fun show. I hadn’t touched the game since my PS3 died, so it was a blast from the past for sure. Still surprises me that their chiptune style is played all on conventional instruments

Attached: poster.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

>Science Saru
Didn't we all agreed that this is not longer an anime studio.

youtu.be/6nHXMxfCfUY
do burgers really?

No she was still 17 iirc

This is a really nice fanart. I could see the show looking like this

It's still below Yea Forums (bar /kpop/) and Yea Forums

Yuasa retired from Science Saru, this has nothing to do with him.

At least it's not as pozzed as Yasuke

Yikes

Could actually be interesting

kim is the best girl

Attached: 1641600123422.gif (480x480, 394.76K)

>It's still below Yea Forums (bar /kpop/) and Yea Forums

Attached: 1648529253658.gif (465x498, 307.37K)

to make Yea Forumstoids seethe

Attached: 22964381_p0.jpg (400x400, 69.64K)

For me it's
youtube.com/watch?v=oSeQ1_QNf-c

this shit literally started the Steven Universe bean-face shit

I always liked
youtube.com/watch?v=tVbe1ZWdlXw

Cute

If we’re talking bean-shaped heads, you’ll have to go a lot further back than Scott Pilgrim

Attached: Jetsons.jpg (920x613, 140.11K)

Hot

Kim is a sexy whore

Attached: SPFH kim kiss.jpg (1242x763, 652.61K)

I’d argue Gravity Falls started the bean face more than Scott Pilgrim did. The comic was popular but not that much

Ironically, I read somewhere that the anime popularity-boom of the late 90s-2010s was one of the driving factors behind Western animations opting for more simple, minimalistic styles.

Kim is an innocent flower who didn't even understand what was going on when the whore Ramona asked for a threesome.

Attached: 1647873025460.jpg (681x982, 134.22K)

Go back to whore lovers