Baki

So, who won?

Attached: 2720267-37.jpg (406x640, 66.67K)

Us.

Tokugawa

The spectators who got to witness a celestial entity battling his baka son named baki

yujiro, he got the fight he always wanted and even conceded defeat just because

baki himself doesn't see it as a win so that should tell you basically everything

>So, who won?
Itagaki. I think it's a smart move. He basically gave what fans wanted and some even considered it the ending of the series until Baki Dou was released. If he suddenly dies or stops drawing manga because he is too busy hanging out with mma fighters and boxers, at the very least fans got a conclusion. Now compare that to Miura, Togashi or Morikawa who will never conclude their manga in a satisfying way. Their fans will be left confused and unsatisfied.

Please link the previous thread in the OP

My kokoro.

Attached: 1629617535005.jpg (853x1367, 499.67K)

Obama

both, father and son had a pleasant time playing with each other

Attached: role model.jpg (859x1366, 625.36K)

Agreed. It fulfills Baki's journey, and Yuujiro gets introspection.I don't know how Itagaki is going to pull it off with Jack. I just can't see Jack having any meaningful win, within his frame of killing a main character and "devouring" them. Jack will getisekai'd and join Retsu

Attached: jackfo.png (997x1111, 1.33M)

Why don't we ever hear about how Jack is a manchild for freaking out over Baki fighting daddy Yujiro?

Jack is proud to have a cute smoll and strong otouto

Attached: 009.jpg (1011x1600, 1.26M)

I bet Jack could Lotus kill Yuujiro. Baki failed.

Attached: lotus spin.gif (480x320, 3.66M)

Imagine Paru

His legs are too long for that

But is he proud of his father being a rapist?

How would each maincast react when they get the Joe Williams treatment? Also which one would you like Itagaki to draw the most?

Attached: 1642737170050.jpg (1167x1680, 526.37K)

>which one would you like Itagaki to draw the most?
Me

are we getting another chapter tomorrow?

Do you think Itagaki wanted a son?

I miss him bros

Attached: 17085D6B-FC8E-4485-A484-C5BE0F44E37C.png (762x1200, 442.04K)

Katsumi? Or Roland?

Uh I don’t know man, the one we haven’t seen 20+ years

Attached: F3DD6748-4B7C-4EBE-94A4-446B43E6584D.jpg (488x492, 205.36K)

I would love to Itadaki to make Jack absolutely destroy Yujiro in a fight, and when he's on the floor broken and bleeding, he whips wout his massive BWC and says how he would love to rape Yujiro, but someone will do that for him, then Diane appears from the shadows holding a massive XXL Dildo with Yujiro begging for mercy.

Attached: 1639653620023.jpg (492x531, 155.29K)

He wanted his father not be a jerk to him. But it looks like he is at peace with him now.

Katsumi is so different nowadays I could definitely seeing people saying "I miss him" about him.

It's Retsu's chink genes. They're infecting and degrading Katsumi's nippon perfection

What would you like to see him do? It would be hard to reach write something as compelling as his fights with Doyle and Pickle.

I think the main problem people have is his design, not personality

He's evolved beyond that now he must focus on creating his own martial art not fighting the serial rapist

Could he have won if he just tried to break his arm here instead of hoping he'd submit? Also how did Baki think Yujiro couldn't escape this hold when Katsumi did unless he believed he was exerting enough force that Yujiro couldn't lift him

I think either Roland was holding back, or Itagaki was being inconsistent again. Roland dislocated Katsumi’s joints with no effort at all. He could’ve easily snapped Katsumi’s arm.
As for Yujiro, I don’t know. But he definitely didn’t expect Yujiro to punch through the concrete.

Bros i just finished reading all of baki. What can i say? It was a fucking blast to read from start to finish.
If one thing i can get out of the manga, that i haven't seen anyone else comment on, here or in the Storytime. Is that the manga of Baki is not a fighting manga...
you read that right. Ultimately the whole manga isn't a fighting story.

Baki is a Comedy.

You have a cast of characters that fight to see who lands the biggest joke, the one that makes the public laugh the most. A cast of characters whose humor is the way of the Japanese, exaggerating everything to the limit of logic. Every character trains their own comedy act, and clash it against other comedians to see whose got the better act. If you read Baki from the start with this mindset i can guarantee that you will laugh with every fight, and see all the actions of the characters in a new light.

There are part that you can truly say that are nothing but fighting, mostly the pickle arc, but even then you can see those fight as a bunch of comedians trying to make a caveman laugh with jokes he doesn't understand, and that makes it all the funnier. The musashi arc, you can see it as how Itagaki tackles on how the sensibilities of the modern comedy are unable to take on the darker and sharper humor of the past.

It all hit me with the Raitai tournament as Yuujiro was fighting Kaku, shit was truly one of the most hilarious fight I've seen, alongside his fight with his fight with Baki. Honestly all i can say is that this is one of the best manga ever drew.

Attached: 1626603610566.jpg (3020x2132, 1.36M)

>pic
I like the thought of Yujiro being so embittered about people questioning his absolute strength because Yuichiro would manhandle and spank him when he was an angsty pubescent boy

Yujiro

bump, and thanks

People do make fun of that tho

No indication that he has given up on beating Yujiro

yeah. lest I am mistaken when he said he's moved on he was talking about the respectable L he took by Baki and the massive ignominious L he took by Motobe

Also his Pickle loss

Togashi literally did the same exact thing as Itagaki, broski. There are some loose ends with the dozens of characters he made, but the heart of the story (Gon finding his father, Gon and Killua friendship) has been completely resolved and serves as a satisfying ending. I never seen a normalfag who finished the anime wondering if there was anymore because the ending felt complete.

>Do you think Itagaki wanted a son?
maybe before he had a daughter that became a super weird furry

And a successful mangaka

sure lets say you have a point, if i go around asking HxH fans if they were satisfied with what togashi made so far you think they will say yes?

In a weird way most furry artists are successful

True

When will chapter 123 be out? Break this week?

Yeah its break this week. New chapter next monday.

Fuck

Too many breaks

NTA and I don't know how HxH fans feel, but lets be honest the ending of SoO wasn't 100% beloved by all either. Its kinda controversial.

Would you show your asshole if it meant winning?

Attached: 20-o.jpg (798x395, 155.98K)

Did user come through? Or was he a little pussy?

it depends on who i'm fighting. Doppo? Absolutely. Shibukawa? I'd do it even if I lose. Kureha? I'd bend over and sway my ass. Yujiro? Absolutely not.

N-no. Why would I ever do that?

He delivered. the poor reckless fool doesn't realize next chapter it'll be revealed that Jack's victory is a dream. he was laid out and blown the fuck out by Sukune's last throw and is having a Guevaru moment

Attached: Sukune II.png (350x637, 143.22K)

Yes

Reasonable

He posted anus twice

To me that's why Baki lost. Yujiro never considered it a 'fight' he saw it more akin to a father playing with his son.

Yeah. Personally I found it very disapointing.