Summertime Rendering

Looks like pretty obvious Higurashi clone but that was still quite decent first episode.

Attached: [SlyFox] Summertime Rendering - 01 [33073356].mkv_snapshot_12.00.375.jpg (1920x1080, 153.6K)

Wasn't aware of this. Do the girls have tanlines or are they tan under their clothes?

If you look closer at the picture, you will find the answer.

Fuck off.

Attached: [SlyFox] Summertime Rendering - 01 [33073356].mkv_snapshot_13.06.369.jpg (1920x1080, 151.14K)

Is this in netflix jail?

No, Disney jail.

>D+ has both the robo fuck to death and teenage massacre.
Is this gonna be a trend?

why should it matter when you're going to torrent it anyways. Even the mouse cant prevent you from breaking out of streaming jail

Higurashi clone? Where do I sign in??

Attached: Summertime Rendering - 01.mkv00001.jpg (1920x1080, 229.76K)

Does this bitch have a tan or is she a darkling?

did they keep the nudity? i remember the manga having a good amount of it

Dinsey+ buys anime too now? Wasn't that Star Wars stuff a one off experiment?

Ep1 had none. It's PG13 so dunno. They sure don't mind blood.
They also have the new Black rock shooter this season.

It literally takes place in Okinawa and she is a swimmer if that answers your question.

I started to read, got really frustrated because it was being released weekly and got annoying, now i hope i can read it whole or watch it.

should i check this out before or after the higurashi vn?

They will probably stick with wathever the studio censors or they probably add more censorship. Nobody knows, but so far in Disney+ Japan shit is not censorred (Nudity will probably be like Sono Bisque Doll)

No?
Doesnt even matter, its not even related to Higurashi at all.

Attached: SMUGIRASHI.png (1920x2144, 3.75M)

it starts as higurashi ends as umineko

They're buying stuff for the Asian market, like anime and kdramas. Afaik they haven't announced if it'll be released on D+ on the west, most likely will be on Hulu or Star+.

Yes quite a decent episode too bad none of us could watch it
Now fuck off with these threads, this anime was born dead

I didn't think it was, but if it's derivative like what some people are making it sound like I feel like I should check out the original first

Seeeex

Attached: 1650017721083.png (900x1280, 1.64M)

Exquisite.

no it's just a adaption of the manga, there is no other material

Actually they announced Black Rock Shooter, Summertime Rendering, Tatami Galaxy Sequel, Twisted Wonderland and my more will come in the future.

Attached: FBow3eGVUAIBpcg-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 330.18K)

Yes, but like I said, they haven't said if those will be released on D+ on the west. I'm 99% sure BRS and STR will be released on Hulu/Star+.

Is this chocolate cutie going to stick around or should I drop this now

Picked the fuck up
Is the episode on nyaa?

This episode was kino. God bless torn, and let's hope he doesn't drop the fansub.

Attached: mio.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Very happy with the first episode. The pacing is the only thing that I'm worried about, but I imagine it should be alright with 24 episodes.
You'll see a lot of her, yes

>Niggerashi
Nigerogoroshi hen chapter one. Can you believe it pleb?

How many episodes is this gonna be? I just finished reading and I can’t see it going over 20.

25 eps adapting the whole thing

Damn really. The final act is gonna be a real slog then.

This show has a really high midpoint and the follow up to that maintained the energy. That's why I'm really excited for the 1st cour's ending. I definitely need to reread, or just watch, the last part because I am a brainlet. I like the direction it took. Pretty good show, shame for the Disney prison.

Uh this one is the looping madness but really weird bad guys, I dunno.

I predict that blondies still alive in some form, it's obvious

>too bad none of us could watch it
huh?

Anyone trying to watch it using Disney+ can’t because the mouse hasn’t released it yet.

They killed her at the end of ep1.

I've got a feeling we'll see her again...

Zoomer faggots being zoomer faggots.
why not download it from torrents like normal people?

Don't worry there's plenty of hers.

So this is what disney princesses look like in 2022...

And then again they "resetted" it and went right to the start of the story.
Is this thing something like a VR world or something?

Mother Shadow needs rape correction.

Attached: summer_time_render_19_8.jpg (800x1170, 263.86K)

Uohhhh!

Attached: summer_time_render_57_19.jpg (800x1168, 268.06K)

I liked the first ep, it looks good and I hope the tone stays as it did in the first ep, heavy on the realistic drama and light on the comedy. Getting some Serenity vibes, and island mysteries does something to me, so I'm excited about going into this without having read the manga. Why's this so DOA though?

Attached: 81O16llVx6L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 31.38K)

meh worst loli ever even oyashiro summer's better

>Why's this so DOA though?
Disney jail (Japan-only on top of that) for the streams, while for the TV broadcast it's delayed.
>I hope the tone stays as it did in the first ep
Eh, it won't.

>probably the best show of the season
>got no discussion
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Crunchy and Funibabies can't watch it so the show isn't going to take off.

it's only the first episode and it's just all mystery we know nothing about also black rock shooter is better

i haven't really been browsing Yea Forums for a while, is /nu-a/ really that full of stream babbies?

Blame Disney.

>probably the best show
did you read the manga? and you call this the best?

>higurashit rip off
>best anything
Not sure if serious

I read the manga, and it's great, even if not necessarily the best.

yes and alot of them don't even go to illegal streaming sites and legitimately use crunchyroll