My favorite anime of all time is Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>my favorite anime of all time is Legend of the Galactic Heroes
what type of person do you imagine?

Attached: 1638374724351.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

An anime kinosseur and a based intellectual.

a boring person

Someone with vanilla taste

Someone who doesn't like anime anymore.

And they'd be right. It's all trash. Even LOGH.

Attached: BROS4LYFE.gif (400x387, 118.8K)

incel elitist

Maybe you should take a personality quiz or something.

someone who has never experienced true art like episode 167 of naruto shippuden

Two types come to mind.
>Big brain with incredible taste
>Commie scum that wants to appear intelligent

Attached: legend-of-galactic-heroes-reinhard-von-lohengramm-blonde-anime-wallpaper-thumb.jpg (415x310, 44.78K)

A mauritanian

gigachad

It's weird how many trannies, liberals and other scum pretend to like Logh when the show is the antithesis of everything they've been programmed to beleive.

16 year old redditor, with short brown hair and glasses.

These

Is it though?

Attached: 1632963152179.jpg (395x3000, 832.98K)

/pol/fags btfo

Yeah. It's really fucking hard to find any good discussion of the series. Most of those types are fucking brainlets who basically view the show as "FPA GOOD, EMPIRE BAD."
I still chuckle when I think about the scene where they discuss why all the TV are produced by Fezzan

It's a far leap from people shouldn't receive special privilige because of their birth to we must worship niggers.
Reinhard is basically arguing against feudalism here.

>to we must worship niggers.
Nobody outside of Twitter or shitholes like America believes that.
Anyway, isn't that why Louis Mashengo is there? To ease people into black people, that's why Yang is always surprised.

That's from the Gaiden series anyway.

A person of confused scope, I would even venture to say of a limited scope.

That refers to the hierarchy among the nobles and commoners.

/pol/ user that unironically worships Odin.

>Nobody outside of Twitter or shitholes like America believes that.
Those are the insane liberals we're talking about. European liberals are more like centrists. And logh can be easily interpreted as a radical right piece of media, in modern parlance it's what you would call "problematic".

A fellow autist with good taste

Attached: 8D8E825F-80D4-4A06-AD2E-BC3C7AA01FAC.jpg (1018x750, 517.24K)

>my favorite anime of all time is Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Attached: 164497044e4362.jpg (297x406, 30.65K)

>trannies, liberals and other scum
These same people will pretend to like Dostoevsky and Anrdrei Rublev when they not only detest religion but openly trash talk it and everything it stand for.
They would pretend that these work are human and that the religous aspect is not important, they will cling on to anything that is seen as high culture and use doublethink to eliminate any elements of the work that explicitly contradict their worldview.

the same kind of people who love star trek

A faggot

>genetics have nothing to do with the ability of an individual
Wrong

I like this anime, but I fucking hate the people who like it.

Someone who is "into history" despite only watching YouTube videos and reading Wikipedia.

It's in my top ten but the fanbase has gotten fucked up by these types in recent years.

Miss when these threads weren't infested with /pol-stormfront/ faggots.

>tfw you will never experience a comfy pre 2016 elections LotGH thread again

>democracy can have problems, but autocracy is worse

Yeah man, I'm sure that libs get triggered at the thought of LOGH's message.

How do you think that's the message? LoGH's message is "each ideology has a time and place where it's useful, usually when the current one needs its problems fixed."

I'm glad that's not the series' message because it would have been incredibly retarded. Do you think that communism is useful at certain times and places?

I imagine women, since that's the main audience for LOGH, historically.

Thinks you're more intelligent than you really are, but still probably a cool guy.

>Do you think that communism is useful at certain times and places?
im not that user but yeah, pooling resources and labor is fine, even necessary, in survival emergencies and tiny primitive villages.

If they mean it: someone who doesn't post on Yea Forums.

If it's bait: an underage kid trying to seem mature.

a homo

Attached: 79d.gif (500x375, 506.22K)

First of all, I'm talking about the ideologies which the show discusses.

>>democracy can have problems, but autocracy is worse
This is what Yang believes. You are taking the viewpoint of the show's demonstrably flawed main character and thinking it's what the show itself is trying to say.

>Do you think that communism is useful at certain times and places?
A country like Liechtenstein or Andorra, if they voted for it, could likely pull it off to a certain degree.

A faggot who reveals his powerlevel to strangers

LoGH is built on Great Man theory, on how the special few are the ones who shake the world and everyone else is a npc. People will see it as pro-liberalism or pro-fascism or pro-democracy in accordance with their own beliefs.
Great man theory is def mostly associated with right wing think, however, and completely antithetical to dialect materialism so it can never be pro-commies.

>Yang
>THE main character

The galaxy had 300 billion inhabitants before Rudolph took over had fallen to forty billion by the time the series takes place. Seems to me the series is saying that autocratic government wasn't very beneficial.

>Liechtenstein or Andorra

They're rich because they act as tax havens for rich people from other countries. If they collectivized, their economies would implode.

Reuenthal almost destroyed the democratic spirit of FPA during his short administation. If only he could've finished the job.

>Seems to me the series is saying that autocratic government wasn't very beneficial.
The show literally spells it out for you. It says that the Goldenbaum dynasty was a pile of shit with most of its rulers, including Rudolph, because they were bad autocrats. The empire becomes un-shit once Reinhard takes over because he's a good autocrat, but will most likely revert back to being shit within three generations because you can't guarantee his descendants will be good autocrats. It is heavily implied that constitutionalism will be implemented to facilitate a transition into democracy in case his descendants turn out bad, thus creating another "time and place for the right ideology" situation.

Did you actually watch the show? This is all stated and demonstrated so blatantly in the plot. I'm not even saying this position is right or wrong, just the one that the show takes.

It's not that "each ideology was a time and place", it's that great men rise up when they are needed. That's the most obvious in-your-face message.

a 40+ year old hispanic man

Russia went from a third world shithole to a first world superpower after overthrowing the Czar and establishing the USSR

Cruel but accurate. Fat, old latino dweebs.

3x3core or npc adjacent

They were still a shithole but with big nukes

>art can't have two messages
Yes, that's a message the show also has, but those great men implemented replacement ideologies to fix society's problems. Heinessen founded a democratic breakaway society, Reinhard did away with the institutional rot of the FPA, etc. Art can have more than two themes at once.

a burger nazi

>alt-right chuds
>left-wing smartasses
>gays
I'm the latter

Attached: die miserably.jpg (640x960, 163.51K)

I dunno, but after hearing them say that I'd pay close attention to their mannerisms to see if they were a Yang or Reinhardt fag

Attached: yare yare.png (230x345, 105.92K)

>That hair ruffling

Is Yang goddamn military minded Columbo?!

Columbo is very popular in Japan so I wouldn't be surprised

>Hispanic
*latinX

Don't go around assuming

It's the same fag posting this out of context, then replying to himself.

Reinharto is being upset over incompetent nobles discriminating against competent lowborns. Not to mention he has a complex about his own family, and doesn't want to associate with his father at all.
Not to mention any meritocracy would turn against subhumans fast anyway.

Legend of Galactic Heroes is basically The Incredibles 1

>Not to mention any meritocracy would turn against subhumans fast anyway.
This seems to be a case of you projecting your own politics onto the show.

This sounds like three hour long youtube video