When is chainsaw man airing?

I thought it was today

Attached: 1650223085377.jpg (1330x1050, 610.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuyT2urYb74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

next week bro

It just aired, you missed it bro

5 Namekian minutes

It's so fucking over

Never happening user. That "announcement" you think you remember? That was just a delusion brought on from the brain damage you received reading such shitty manga.

>Fall 2022
KeK. I thought that the anime would air in April 2022 when everyone thought it would air in October 2021, but Fall 2022 never crossed my mind.
>Production started this year
Fuck CRAPPA.

Attached: MAPPA.jpg (439x230, 7.6K)

CGIsawman

thought it was summer
late in the year for p2

The opposite. Summer for Part 2, Fall 2022 for the anime.

is there anything more disgusting than colored manga?

Most likely fall 2022. PV 2 and Mappa's shitty website say 2022. Part 2 was confirmed for summer 2022. Ranging between june and august.
/csm/

Our younger generation is clearly lost man clearly lost i don’t even know what to say no more man

>>Production started this year
Stop spreading this stupid shit. Pre-production has been going on since before JJK aired and production proper sometime after the first PV came out. Fucking retard.

Source.

>crappa
even if they had 10 years it's still going to look like shit

Fentanylbros...

I hope they do some scenes in colors like these

it's mappa.
not happening bro

why is the blood purple?
blood isn’t purple

Color designer worked predominantly on PA works shows, never worked with MAPPA before.

Director's twitter

Pic or fuck off

That "pic" would have to be a compilation of Nakayama's timeline and public information about CSM's production like MAPPA creating the new studio for CSM or the hiring process for new animators. So no, you will not be supplied a pic for this readily available information, it wasn't a secret to anyone but you.

Attached: ph0ko6cgb5e71.jpg (350x549, 81.89K)

>it's mappa.
No, it's the unique staff working on the adaptation, not "MAPPA". Like said, the colour designer isn't even an in-house member at the studio.

>MAPPA creating the new studio for CSM = they started after the PV
kys

When will I be able to watch my Singaporean cartoon about a garden tool boy? We have been in hell for a year and a half…

*they started after the PV (last year)

they said early summer right?

not the guy who originally made that claim, but what do you define as "starting"?

Common knowledge around animation production pipeline lets you make these inferences and also following the director and staff on twitter gives you a good idea of timestamps. Just because that interview came out recently does not mean that storyboards were just finished recently, it's meant to remind the public in the run-up to news on the anime coming out.

Since when were you under the impression that the anime could only be made in that single studio annex?

started actual production of the anime

It's a weird stylic thing. I would have preferred green or hammer horror red. I don't know whether Fujimoto was involved with the coloring. Blood color changes between pannels.

Do you like this Power?

news soon?

Attached: [email protected] (2000x1270, 580.04K)

Blonde Garden tool boy will be in fall of 2022 along side Chainsaw man.

No, I find her boring compared to other characters. The shipping part of her fandom is also ridiculously obnoxious for the most part

Only in the scene where she's with meowy/at table. In the scene where she's jumping her face looks fat. Also, no news.

Nakayama tweeted after the PV that he was going to take a short break. Actual production of the anime started between that first PV and the second, likely closer to the first as Bahi JD was tweeting about bats sometime around then.

CSKIDS should be perma banned for being underage

Life will be so hard for you as a CSM hater. I will pray for you

I want
>final character designs
>VAs

Attached: 0556x1osl9n71.jpg (534x1024, 68.75K)

the mangaka is never involved with sj colorings
that’s why the jojo manga colorings are so shit

The colored jojo manga is a fan project

So if a hybird gets a tattoo and the part of their body where they get the tattoo is chopped off, would the tattoo not regenerate?

It's official but non canon, dumbass.

Probably not, the ink is a foreign to their bodies. Better question is how/why their hair grows back the same length/style.

I would say demon bs. Would chemical weapons or poisoned blood hurt/kill hybrids, fiends, or devils?

thats not a better question at all

I dont hate CSM I actually like it, I hate faggots like you

>Fuck CRAPPA.
Hang yourself snktranny.
Mappa have their priority straight. youtu.be/QuyT2urYb74

holy shit imagine being a shitgekikek

>when is chainsaw man airing?
Never ever

Attached: 1622140525841.jpg (2480x3508, 3.34M)

>colorful trailer for Dance Dance Danseur
>CSM PV looked desaturated/stale as fuck
FUCK

They are playing into the "tragic shonen" angle that compliments the second half of the series. Problem is the the first half of CSM is primarily rather fucking goofy, I wonder how it will play.
Art style could have also changed

Attached: izjihk5omgr71.png (720x719, 297.7K)

Not defending the art direction in the PV because I also think it needs work, but heavily saturated would not suit the overall mood of CSM imo. Maybe during the SOL or intense gore moments some intense colour would lend well to the vibe, though overall the sombre and introspective scenes would be better off looking washed out and lighter pastel colours.

We literally just need the Monogatari palette

True, even the first Rainy Devil fight had the multi-coloured intestine thing going on.

The colors of the volume covers and some of the color pages from jump look are colorful. Plus you can be tragic and colorful.
Some thing like that would be nice.

Attached: Chainsaw-Man-Chapter-85.jpg (1299x936, 420.09K)

Yes some really fucked up things fly as jokes, like eating thrash, debt collectors, mobsters, the bunch of zombies, Denji living like an animal, i hope they kept that black sense of humor, i enjoyed it, but everything gradually changes as Denji realizes how dire his life was.

it's so close bros

Two to four more months

>airing alongside MHA and Bleach
Damn, wish I was a shonenfag, I would've been eating good.