Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san

>Shikimori grabs you from behind and says this.

How do yo respond?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-17-15h01m19s558.png (1280x720, 857.12K)

R

A

By watching better anime.

P

B

Shut her up with my mouth on her mouth

>Please be gentle

Is it bad that I want to fuck the boy more than the girl

That just means you're a faggot.

>Shikimori
>gentle

Attached: Shikimori.jpg (1920x1080, 731.57K)

w-what happens if I cry?

She switches to a bigger dildo and doubles the remaining session time.

teleport behind her

you're supposed to want to fuck both

>already dating
>suddenly the influx of shitposters is lower
insane how correlated this is
if a "rom"com has extreme levels of blue balls and indecisiveness, the amount of idiots pilling up to read/watch is insane

Shame there's a schizo that can't let go of his irrational hatred.

God this show would have been so much better if Shikimori had black hair.

based

Kurepilled, Nikopilled, and Silatpilled

Attached: 1649023901538.gif (668x402, 484.14K)

Maybe if Shikimori was taller

>How do yo respond?

I, uh....no one I guess?

Is this whole premise just the Girlfriend looking after her beta pathetic boyfriend? Beta males are fucking unbearable to watch.

Attached: 1631645219775.webm (482x526, 653.98K)

He's not really beta. It's just that the universe hates him and wants to constantly isekai him

Come on user, it's both.

This would be beautiful but I think pink hair still works on her pretty well

I am seeing a lot of odd hate on this anime in certain places, I think it is really good so far, I really like the couple.

Did you even watch the first episode? It's complete trash.

No user, I didn't watch the anime I claimed to like.

I figured as much, just in it for the pink haired slut.

Jokes aside, yeah, I did watch it, I don't think it's super great but I don't think it's also super insulting as some people think it is.

Dont threaten me with good time!

>...I never noticed how long her fingers are
>And her eyelashes are so long...
>W-Why is my heart beating so fast!?

Am I the only one who found this anime the most boring shit ever?

She's seriously gonna do it to him

You know. Eventually.

Attached: 41c774a9-581b-4a1b-a851-1faf546466b6.jpg (1440x2043, 420.42K)

GRRRR HE NOT ALPHA MALE LIKE ME
GRUG ANGRY ME SMASH DISLIKE BUTTON

Chad

Yes

>w-what happens if I cry?

Attached: 1594181134315.gif (728x408, 2.31M)

>pathetic incel basedboy gets a 10/10 drop-dead gorgeous mommy gf who protects him

literally WHO is the target audience of this show?

Attached: 1649606391239.jpg (1920x1080, 222.41K)

People who like cute wholesome romcoms. There's no lewdity, there's no relationship drama no, there isn't a love triangle in the typical romcom way, the whole fucking point is actually dealing with unrequited love instead of dragging out a love triangle, it's just a series about a couple who love each other, their close friends, and the people they help while they live happy high school lives.

>VLC

holy shit,that's the manga? It's thousands of times less visually appealing than the anime

>read manga
>at one point Izumi dives into a river to save a little girl from being swept away
>gets a cramp and had to be saved
Wtf
Why couldn't the author let him have that one

He's brave but he's not invincible.
People calling him a beta are wrong, they just don't know it yet.

put my arms around her behind my back, tilt my head back and give her a kiss on the cheek.

10/10 S-tier waifu marred by a 2/10 effeminate beta male with a higher voice than she has. Hell, she probably produces more testosterone than he does.

Why do people hate Izumi this much?

Is it because you see yourself in him?

Femboy got a girlfriend and believe that he doesn't deserve her

>he thinks girls don't like femboys

kpop exists.

Yes but the belief of everyone is that if you don't love sex, are weak, or something along the lines of those, then you shouldn't have a girlfriend because only Alpha males deserve women and women should only love alpha males.
That's all there is to it

Kpop, dude, kpop is big now and certainly bigger than jpop ever was internationally, but Japan was doing androgynous young men decades before BTS became international superstars.
As I mention often in these threads enlightening nobody, androgyny has been a Japanese ideal of beauty since at least the 11th century if not earlier.
People shocked that Izumi being cute is a positive don't know shit about Japan, it's pretty basic knowledge.

Attached: 300px-DirEnGreyMay1997.png (300x251, 142.84K)

Watching this shit now. Seems pretty same for a series so far. Cool GF is the gimmick but that's not sustainable past 3 episodes, max. The other character will have to pull their weight. Don't see what the bitching about the MC is all about. I thought he was going to be some sperg like Kazuya but he's more generic and safe than that. Can't call him a beta male since he actually wants to be, and tries to be, dominant. He just fucking sucks because of role reversal. Still an effeminate loser, but not for lack of trying.

Why are you guys acting like she's some ball busting CBT type when she's only displayed being the biggest gentle femdom "give me all your semen and impregnate me" type?

Going from re-reading early chapters to compare to the anime, straight back to the latest one really hit me with how much of a growth spurt Izumi has had over the course of the series.

Attached: 1650239508997.png (1440x2043, 1.16M)

Because they don't know the character. These are the same people calling Izumi a beta and an incel.

Izumi wants it too. He's ready to get pounded by his hot gf.

Attached: _20220417_200651.jpg (1644x2832, 456.87K)

That's the face of a man who regularly gets raped.

It's not rape if he wants it.

Attached: IMG-20220417-WA0192.jpg (392x699, 49.98K)

Aubrey

I don't know but I like bowling

Should've rape corrected Izumi 100 chapters ago, if you ask me.

>Izumi literally admits Shikimori is the guy in the relationship.

Disgusting.

Attached: 1649613963532.jpg (1920x1080, 174.17K)