Hayao Miyazaki, Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hideaki Anno Why do famous directors hate otaku

>Hideaki Anno: "I want people to stop relying on anime and manga and go outside. Those are just pictures."
>Osamu Tezuka:If you don't have good relationships with people, you can't draw manga," he said. Manga is a conversation with the reader.
>Hayao Miyazaki:I'm not going to hire a nerd with no life experience. To express fire, you have to touch fire.
>Yoshiyuki Tomino:'Otakus are incapable of everyday conversation. If you want to make anime, don't watch anime.

Attached: why.png (639x444, 454.36K)

nice message, now say that same thing to basically the rest of mangaka out there

They hate themselves.

Posting in a 300+ reply thread

They're bitter because they know how old they are and that their works created for the "otaku" that they hate are the only things they'll be remember for

Imagine if all otaku stopped supporting anime all at once, the entire industry would collapse

>Miyazaki and Tomino dependent on otaku
that's cope

Anno is the Thom Yorke of anime, anyone who holds him in high regard should be immediately disregarded.

And they're known for making pretentious arthouse garbage. Take a look at the responses to Earwig and the Witch, that's their future.

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Shin Henshuu-ban 02 [BDRip 1920x1080 HEVC FLAC].mkv_snapshot_43.17.009.jpg (1920x1080, 126.14K)

Old age brings wisdom.

Nah they hate (You). Or better, they pity you.

One of these is a fraud and his name starts with T

>Otakus are incapable of everyday conversation.
Damn, does Tomino think his dialogue is an accurate representation of real world conversations?

Imagine being this assblasted because he ended on a positive note instead of edgy otaku shit

>>Hayao Miyazaki:I'm not going to hire a nerd with no life experience. To express fire, you have to touch fire.
Straight up dropped a TOUCH GRASS

>pretentious arthouse
You don't know what arthouse means and being ignorant in the arts is not something to be proud of.

>these people
>art house
LOL

>>Hayao Miyazaki:I'm not going to hire a nerd with no life experience. To express fire, you have to touch fire.
>Hires Anno

Atleast they made their mark worldwide instead of your generic isekai shit called "Re Zero"

>edgy otaku shit
That’s what his entire career consists of.

Anno is the only retard here.
Tezuka and Miyazaki are right
Tomino just wants workers who can actually communicate and spend more time working than watching anime.

>Imagine if all otaku stopped supporting anime all at once, the entire industry would collapse
No wonder japs wants chinks money

Tomino most certainly is.

yes yes the life of a producer is much different from the life of a consumer

why cannot someone learn conversations and relationships from manga and anime?

>People that made it in life forgetting what it was like and telling others how to think
A tale as old as time.

I agree with what they have to say 100%. Just look at how every western cartoon these days has this feel of "made by sheltered internet nerds for their sheltered internet friends" layered over it. And don't get me started on how nearly every isekai is just dragon quest fanfiction. Any artist worth their salt draws from real life experience. simple as.

They are absolutely right, Shingeki no Kyojin and Chainsaw Man were the only good manga of the last 10+ years. Both Isayama and Fujimoto have taken massive influence from outside the anime/manga community, it's not a coincidence. If you want to create a modern classic you have to stop being a fucking otaku loser that only relies on moeshit/isekaishit/idolshit as inspiration.

What's wrong with Thom? I'm not from Yea Forums but isn't radiohead Yea Forums core?

CSM is fucking otaku edge garbage. retarded take

based

Yes obviously.
A shut-in who only consumes shit everyday and never forges his own experiences nor furnishes his mind with beauty won't be able to make something groundbreaking or amazing.
Just look at all the Tolkien copycats over the years. They always fail to capture the magic/energy of the LOTR because they don't have the same deep roots into the traditions that Tolkien drew from.

I don't get why people are mad about this. It's true that anime nerds are socially awkward and this is bad, and that great art takes inspiration from a variety of sources and not just the same cliches and tropes of one medium. It doesn't mean you have to stop enjoying Lucky Star or whatever

You know it's bad when fucking Naoko Yamada has also given up on otaku.

The world keeps getting shittier with retarded excuses and people will only escape harder because there's nothing else they can do.

They were talking about irl experience, not outside influence.

Chainsaw Man is a completely westernized manga and that's literally one of the main reasons why it blew up in the west. Fujimoto isn't a shut in otaku incel like 99% of modern mangaka, he has actual life experience and gets his drawing motivations from consuming all kinds of MOVIES.

Attached: 1641095445856.jpg (1330x1050, 610.74K)

In the same way that Melonhead Fantano is, or used to be, at least

Based look at gotouge the kimetsu no yaiba - demon slayer author
She made a big hit because it wasn’t otaku nerd shit. Same as Miyazaki

Meanwhile isekai or moe is built to the same audience over and over and controls the industry

>why are cranky coffin dodgers cranky coffin dodgers?
It comes with age, old people can't handle any change. Except when it's for the worse, they can't recognize any differences from their youth.

Absolutely based. If you are over 20 years old and consooming anime in large doses each day you should kill yourself.

>Hideaki "Gacha King" Anno is telling other people to go outside if they wanna make great art despite his ability to make great art having declined, hell, one could say virtually disappeared, ever since he stopped being an otaku shut-in
The irony.

touch fire incel

growing older while keeping in mind their words really does change your perspective on things
I can honestly say they are somewhat right

Their work is timeless for a reason. They are right

a lot of Gundam sales is from kids though

Miyazaki gets more and more based the more I grow up.

Not the best anime director of all time, he doesn't. Shinkai is an otaku himself.

Attached: shinkaimakoto.png (682x1024, 473.67K)

This is a redpill too strong for Yea Forums. Most good anime are good in spite of being anime not because of it. They are good specifically because they don't appeal to otakus who consume a lot of anime.
They are influenced by literature, cinema and not anime. Miyazaki was right, Miyazaki is always right.

Attached: ping-pong-27.jpg (852x480, 73.38K)

Indeed, you can even compare them to machine learning, it might've been fed lots of media but the output will always be an amalgamation everything it watched, you really need to add your own experiences (or be a creative genius) to come up with something unique.

Young Japanese consider robots to be boomershit.

>the guy who does the same romance movies with different paint every time is best anime director of all time

All of them are right except for Anno, he acts like the shit he creates is beyond otakuism(?) but the fag keeps on creating more and more Otaku pandering content.
I not going to say "fuck him" because I like his shit but just shut he fuck up nigga.

The main audience for Gundam are fujo actually, Tomino said it himself in an interview. They're the only ones who purchase merch.

That's not what they meant at all, but you really can't expect reading comprehension from someone who unironically uses the -oom meme.

Correct. The guy who has mastered the perfect romance story doesn't need to change the content, only the package.

>The main audience for Gundam are fujo actually, Tomino said it himself in an interview. They're the only ones who purchase merch.
No, he said that fujos are the reason for its popularity. Fujos were loyal to the franchise before it picked up steam.

Yes same reason MHA is dominating. chainsaw man is at most a b tier action popcorn flick. nothing more nothing less.

>director
>writer
>novelist
>executive producer
>lecturer
>visual arts teacher
>has a masters degree in japanese language and literature
>former video game producer and marketing director
>made his 1st film entirely by himself
>wrote the best-selling japanese novel in more than a decade
>directed, edited and wrote the novel adaptation in japanese history
>last remaining auteur in the anime industry
>voice actor
>manga artist
>businessman
>best-selling author
>multi-millionaire
>independent creator
>industry consultant
>lyricist
>songwriter
>screenwriter
>producer
>animator
>editor
>acting coach
>storyboard artist
>background artist
>professional photographer
>cinematographer
>director of art
>director of sound
>director of photography
>director of animation
>digital painter
>graphic designer
>character designer
>sound designer
>color designer
>philanthropist
>film critic
>columnist
>good-looking
>heir to his parents' construction company
>Apple's poster boy in Japan
>has an asteroid named after him
>director of music and visual production for the Planetarium and Space Theater of Omiya
>owns all of his works
>married to a retired actress and tv producer, and still keeps a mistress and visits soaplands
>10yo daughter is already a child actress, voice actress, dancer and singer
>is still in his mid-forties
Is he the most talented Japanese man in history?

Meh. Even KyoAni is trying to distance themselves from otaku by making normalfag stuff for muh mature adultsike Veg.

Can't say I blame them. Otaku are dogshit.

That's pretty funny.
Yea Forums btfo.

Is that the same KyoAni that's doing Fujo bait series called Free!? don't kid urself

whatever you say