AOTS so far

Only the anime counts. Source material does. not. matter.

Shill the shows you like, and make fun of other's tastes

Attached: AOTS so far.jpg (2000x2886, 3.09M)

S
=========
Paripi Koumei: P.A. Works is hit-or-miss, but this one is a hit. Maybe because they didn't write it. Don't let the "historical" angle filter you, give it a try. Fun premise and cool characters with good execution. Best boy Zhuge Liang.

BIRDIE WING -Golf Girls' Story-: Fast & Furious with underground golfer girls. Half of it takes golf seriously, and half of it is like Prince of Tennis crazy shit. Come for the great asses and stay for the exciting (yes, really) golf escapades.

Summer Time Render: Only one episode so far, but it's great. Murder mystery in a small island town, quirkly local characters with odd reactions. It grips you and follows through, gotta know what happens next.

A
=========
Kaguya-sama S3: Another very strong start to a new season. Nails the romcom balance, and I think it appeals to many westerners because of all the westaboo references and its "a show about nothing" style observational sitcom gags.

SPY x FAMILY: Strong start. Interesting characters, despite the obvious premise. I don't give it shit if it's popular on **ddit, doesn't mean it's not good so far. Could be better, let's see if it keeps this up.

Healer Girl: Takes itself seriously and pulls it off for the most part. Some people are just there for the yuribait, but under that there's a promising show.

Attached: Paripi Koumei.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

B
=========
Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de: Fun premise, sentai parodies are always a plus. Much of it is cockteasy, but the romcom elements are there and work well enough. Strong main characters.

Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road: Yeah it's another isekai, but at least it's fairly interesting with good action. It has the balls to set up a bunch of time fuckery, we'll see how well it pulls that off.

Deaimon: A nice SoL/drama with well written and likable characters. It's comfy and I appreciate its subtlety, respects the audience and doesn't try to beat them over the head

Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu S2: Lack of timely subs unfairly harms its perception, because dekinais need subs for this to get the most out of it. But it's a fun and cute romcom. It leans too hard into the comedy angle and falls on its face sometimes though.

Dance Dance Danseur: Too early to judge as it's still in the setup stage. Watch if you're a fan of sports-like dramas (Kono Oto Tomare, Ballroom e Youkoso, etc).

ESTAB LIFE: Great Escape: CG aside it's actually better than most people thought it would be. Interesting episodic plots that actually do a good job fleshing out characters, even if it is a glorified battles-with-cgdct

Attached: Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de.jpg (1920x1080, 261.32K)

C
=========
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama: I want to rate it higher because it is strangely comfy. And maybe it'll get better. So far it's generic and bland, but Sir Skelebro elevates it somewhat.

BUILD-DIVIDE -#FFFFFF- CODE WHITE: For a card game show, it's better than you think. A great start to a second season.

Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto: One of those josei shows that appeals to a wider audience too. Has promise, could go higher.

Love Live! Nijigasaki S2: Yeah, it's alright. Pointless to rank as you're either a LL fan or you're not.

Honzuki no Gekokujou S3: Hard to judge so far as this is one of those shows with a lot of procedural setup and exposition. Par for the course bookloli, watch if you're already invested.

Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san: Cute, and insert goslinggodfuckwhy.jpg here, but it's not great. Worth some chuckles. One of those shows where the side characters might be better than the main.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai: The deadpan humor works *just* well enough to save it.

Machikado Mazoku S2: Cute and fun, but schizo pacing that doesn't fit well in an anime format. S1 was the same way but somehow managed to pull together episodes more successfully. So far S2 isn't up to snuff.

Shield Hero S2: Too early to judge, so don't take this ranking too seriously. It's not as strong as the first season started out though.

Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi: Doesn't have much besides the うお factor, but it's okay.

Attached: Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu.jpg (1920x1080, 192.67K)

D
=========
Tomodachi Game: Could be worthy of a C only because it's actually so stupid it's entertaining. Don't get your hopes up too much, it's no Ousama Game or anything, but still worth a laugh for how contrived it is.

Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita S2: S1 ran out of ideas pretty quickly, yet here's S2 already. Well, it's not much better.

RPG Fudousan: Definition of moetrash. Why are you even reading this, you already know whether know whether this is for you or not.

Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai: It's cute, but wears out its welcome quickly. Should have been shorts or half-eps, as there's not enough substance to sustain full-length episodes.

Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru: Read the synopsis, yeah you've seen this same show countless times before. Nothing new here.

F
=========
Kono Healer, Mendokusai: Japanese "comedy" with "jokes". I know some of you like it so go ahead and screech about how it should be ranked higher. It shouldn't. For the vast majority of people this is a complete dud, doesn't matter whether a few people find it funny.

Yuusha, Yamemasu: No hook, no point. I can forgive generic rpg settings if there's something to keep me hooked but there's just nothing here.

Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu: No likable cha.acters, and poor writing/pacing. Another "I got sucked into an otome game" but without anything interesting

Mahoutsukai Reimeiki: Perhaps it'll improve, but the first couple of episodes do a bad job of establishing characters/setting. Throws the audience into a rescue/mystery plot when it's too early to care about anyone. Makes it seem very ragtag, like there's no reason for these characters to be a proper team yet. Cart before the horse.

Attached: Tomodachi Game.jpg (1920x1080, 283.29K)

Unranked
=========
Date A Live IV
Kakkou no Iinazuke
Aoashi
BLACKROCK SHOOTER: DAWN FALL - lol no
Shin Ikki Tousen
Love All Play
Gunjou no Fanfare
Kyoukai Senki Part 2 - dropped S1, too boring
KAGINADO S2
ONIPAN! - Post about it in /ai/, they love it

Attached: ONIPAN!.jpg (1920x1080, 253.46K)

Where's ao ashi?

Imagine typing all this shit

how do I unsub from this blog?

Unranked, haven't seen it, is it good?

Attached: 1650149206019.jpg (900x990, 499.24K)

the Dance Dance Danseur manga shits the bed HARD

>For the vast majority of people this is a complete dud, doesn't matter whether a few people find it funny.
Not even giving you a (You), I'm not even gonna bother typing out the rest of my reply

there's not enough difference between the shows this season to rate them into letter grades
half the shows are around 6/10, half are 5/10, and a few are 7/10. that's about it.

Clearly you were mad enough to reply anyway.

Funny that you couldn't come up with a cogent defense though, that's at least funnier than the show itself so good job

I'm suprised that there is no Gibiate/Ex-Arm/Tesla Note/Sabiiro no Armor level bad anime this season.
What happens? I heard that mc is ntred and main girl becomes irrelevant

>Date A Live IV
Meh like whole series
>Kakkou no Iinazuke
Didn't air yet
>Aoashi
Sports shit
>BLACKROCK SHOOTER: DAWN FALL
Meh
>Shin Ikki Tousen
Didn't air yet
>Love All Play
Sports shit
>Gunjou no Fanfare
Horse sports shit
>Kyoukai Senki Part 2 - dropped S1, too boring
Mediocre
>KAGINADO S2
Only for keyfags
>ONIPAN! - Post about it in /ai/, they love it
Nice animation but awful newbie seiyuus

My thoughts EXACTLY. Tomodachi Game is the closest thing to it, but it's not so bad it's good.

I need my fix

Attached: you.webm (1280x720, 539.5K)

As long animation is semi-competent it can't be on these 4 level

Anyone remeber the name of anime from previous season or two about fighting with singing or something like that? I were supposed to watch it when it completed buy I can't find what was it's name.

> Discount higurashi in S
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1650162644744.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Any other clues?

Nothing will ever top Ex-Arm

Attached: [SubsPlease] Ex-Arm - 09 (1080p) [630FBA8E]-[10.10.652-10.23.290].webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

I seen only trailer there was a guy and a girl, He was either playing some instrument that probably give Her power to transform. Anime is from winter or fall season.

To be fair it's only the first episode so far.

>S
>Birdie Wing
Stopped reading there.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Listeners. It was pretty bad.

I'm a mango reader too

takt op.Destiny?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Takt Op. Destiny - 02 (1080p) [FBAD353C]-[18.15.345-18.17.806].webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Listeners was a while ago

Attached: muh.webm (1280x720, 868.54K)

Time is an illusion, and I had managed to completely forget about which is probably the right answer.

It's fun as fuck though

Attached: sell me the show.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

That's not it
Jackpot, thank you.

Has flaws, but it turned out to be pretty fun

Attached: 1635277131602.jpg (1000x1080, 420.1K)

>but the first couple of episodes do a bad job of establishing characters/setting
Pro-tip, user, this is a sequel.

Is it? I didn't see any such information. Was the first season called something else?

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Got it. Sounds like it's more of a separate story, not a direct sequel per se, but I guess it makes sense why I feel the show is leaving me behind a bit. Guess they expect certain aspects/characters to already be known by the viewers. Fair enough

I mean, I guess I'll still watch it...

Attached: [SubsPlease] Mahoutsukai Reimeiki - 02 (1080p) [CA8C7DA4].mkv_snapshot_09.51.375.jpg (1920x1080, 228.99K)

Terrible taste, especially the normalfag garbage paripi KEKmei

200 IQ response, you really got me, I am destroyed

>kiked golf anime and fag ballet propoganda not in F tier
Kys op

Well, at least this time the OP gives their reasoning in more than one sentence, even if their taste might come off a bit hipster-ish and contrarian (rating obscure shows highly, etc.)

I can tell you're far more based than I am. What's your S tier then

Aharen-san is the AOTS by far, Absolute work of art so far.

It's cute

Attached: 1648840122669.jpg (1920x2527, 3.06M)

>isekai shit
>B

ur comparing shit to shit autist

I was suspecting OP was a troll

>healing shit: A
Yep, definitely a troll. I see yurifags are still seething because that show didnt gain traction even on Yea Forums only like flip floppers did.

Not a yurifag, I just think it's a good show so far. It switched tones from lighthearted to serious a lot, like that pregnant woman, but pulls it off I think.

I could do with less of the yuribait actually

Attached: 1649689522249.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I enjoy the singing too

Attached: 1649690438732.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

What's wrong, you don't like EE DEE EMU?

Attached: 1649976837469.webm (354x772, 632K)

Is that a joke?

It does indeed filter a lot of people

Attached: thuggin'.webm (988x616, 2.53M)

Why is Shikimori-san flopping?

Attached: 1649532943534.jpg (1920x1080, 371.89K)

God she's sexy.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - 01 (1080p) [5F5EE22E].mkv_snapshot_06.29.474.jpg (1920x1080, 178.27K)

ur mom lol

Nope, It's fun to watch, Good quality and the female is cute.
What more do you want?

someone's mom

Attached: 1650127988867.jpg (850x1203, 269.71K)

Aharen-san is the most fucking boring anime in years

Attached: smug anime girl_33.png (588x598, 403.96K)

In the "neither good nor bad enough to talk about, you've seen this show 20 times already" pile

You just have no imagination

Attached: 1648840164712.jpg (1920x1080, 766.78K)

Is there ANY sports anime worth watching these days? I feel like there hasn't been any real innovation there for decades