Dai no Daibouken ep73

This is probably one of the best episodes of anime that I've watched on a long fucking time or perhaps ever, I can't believe Toei delivered like this what a fucking masterpiece.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Dragon Quest - Dai no Daibouken (2020) - 73 (1080p) [775F0CCA].mkv_snapshot_16.59.428.jpg (1920x1080, 169.21K)

KAMIII

Chadlar first and Last prayer

Dai is so fucking better than anything shonen jump is offering right now that feels like a bad joke, you have to be a fujo subhuman to enjoy shit like Kimitssu no Yaiba or Jujutsu Kaisen

I literally can't take the opinion of any shonenbaby that isn't watching this seriously to be honest, I'm not even a big fan of the battle shonen genre but this series is just that good and we won't have anything to watch like this last episode probably in years.

Avamgus

How familiar with Dragon Quest do you have to be to watch this?

You don't need to be it's entry level

You have to know that swords are cool, the show fills in everything else. If you don't know that swords are cool before starting, you're going to be lost.

Definitely not a problem

Do I have to be a shonenbaby to enjoy this?

Bland censored Toei garbage. This is battle shonen for people who hate battle shonen. Even if it was good (doubt it) I will not support a studio as garbage as Toei that killed Toriko and One Piece.

You don't have a fucking idea of what are you talking about retard take this pity (you) and go back to the dbs thread that sure is the shonen that you like so much.

It has all the shonen tropes so I guess. It's really good though?

>This is battle shonen for people who hate battle shonen
Slow down there chief this isn't the WT thread

Not gonna lie I cried like a bitch.

I saw the CG in the first episode and turned it off.

You have to be a shonenchad. Watch Hakusho and Kenshin to get yourself initiated into shonenchadhood

Attached: 1640876053272.png (1447x1069, 1.86M)

This, it's also censored and looks bland.

>censored

Attached: [SubsPlease] Dragon Quest - Dai no Daibouken (2020) - 73 (1080p) [775F0CCA].mkv_snapshot_20.45.965.jpg (1920x1080, 247.47K)

>Not watching a shonen jump classic becouse of Toei

Kek

Nice Oil there

Attached: avan's book.png (448x497, 125.09K)

And on top of that Toei is delivering like I didn't see them doing since the 90s perhaps, they also did an excellent job with the s2 and s3 of WT.

>Toei is delivering like I didn't see them doing since the 90s
Everyone who says this is a retard. Toei never delivers theie adaptation are almost always basic and lacking.

>(doubt it)
Then shut up because you clearly know nothing.

I found everything after Hadlar holding the fire to allow Popp to cast his spell redundant and manipulative. Yeah we get, he's changed and they respect each other. You don't need to have Popp make a retarded mistake so they can stay longer in the fire talking about their feelings.

Tell me about the demon. Why does he shed the tears?

Attached: manly tears.jpg (1152x768, 151.21K)

He is begging god to save a young lad's life.

A demon found redemption and ends his life begging to save another after a lifetime of terrorising people.

>This is battle shonen for people who hate battle shonen
Sounds like I should pick it up.
I like a lot of the villain character designs so I thought about starting this for a long time.

>A demon found redemption and ends his life begging to save another after a lifetime of terrorising people.
Picked up. I love shit like this in stories.

How bad is the tournament arc?

I wanted to cry like a little bitch but my gf was next to me so I held it in like a man. RIP my boy Hadler. Enter my new boyHymdler.

It's more just another boss battle and it's perfectly fine.

Jokes on you there's a tournament arc but fortunately it's really short and only serves the purpose of introducing the superior being concept. Probably the weakest part of the series though.

I never liked the "superior being" translation, back in my day when I picked up the manga they were called "hyper demons"

Wow there really is a tournament arc, aren't they trying to save the world from a demon king? Fucking dumb.

sus

The tournament is made for normal people but the prize is a sword made of the best material out there, so the MC gets inscribed too also the arc is really short.

i shed a few tears. thank you to the anons that recommended this 40 eps ago. haven't watched shounen this good in ages.

still dumb

That kind of tournamets are really common on the DQ universe dunno why it sound dumb to you, maybe because you have ptsd after watching so many modern shonen with torunament arcs.

>aren't they trying to save the world from a demon king?
They enter BECAUSE they're trying to do that retard. Dai NEEDED a sword that could handle his strength.

>"Chouma seibutsu"
It's more like Super Demon Lifeform. If I had to choose a way to localize it, I'd call it Amalgamonster. Amalgamation + monster which is what it is.

>Kenshin
>boring typical bipolar MC with two "personality" that put violence behind him even though he beat people up every episode
>I'm not killing you with my backward sword
>I'm just breaking all your bones and leave you permanently cripple for the rest of your life in an era where physical handicap guaranteed life of suffering and eventual death
>created by a pedo
I'll pass on your trash recommendation.

Attached: 1636326752432.png (1080x1451, 552.62K)

>created by a pedo
That's why it's based

The guys he fights are superhumanly strong just like himself. It's never been stated he crippled anyone.

The same way Batman comics never state he cripple any of the henchman

Attached: dkr.jpg (978x732, 310.45K)

This is the only anime i'm watching. Dunno why. I have no desire to watch anything else, rather just read the manga instead.

Holy shit what a chapter.
Chadlar going down as one of the best villains ever, in one of the best chapters shonen shit has given us.

Attached: 216461654.jpg (1909x1061, 309.18K)

Never forget what could have been if it wasn’t for them

Attached: 379E5705-CCE7-4366-B9BC-996F250FCB83.jpg (1496x2245, 3.47M)

You sound mad and under age.

Attached: DFD249B5-1B71-4F59-BC12-7162BC1FB02D.gif (498x280, 3.53M)

Back to your shitty containment thread peasant, we don't deal with plebs here.

It's magma

then why isn't it burning anything

Have fun, it's a good series and the anime does a good job of it.
if you liked saint seiya there is a lot of similarities in how fights are presented

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so how many episodes left?
too late to hop on the train and enjoy with Yea Forums?
t. shonenscholar

Attached: 1446008664339.gif (500x425, 951.89K)

27. We'll have 100 episodes exactly. You can join in on the ride still.

cool.