Black Clover

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013107

Attached: clap.gif (1200x1200, 1.8M)

Cool, I get to read a second translation of this shit disappointment un climatic of a chapter.

>un climatic

Attached: 1603348880480.png (903x869, 442.46K)

Pretty alright chapter

So Yami and William are both alive? No scars, either? Keeping those cracks on their bodies would have been cool at least. Also what was the point of that "I love you" if Yami didn't even hear it? I'm still angry that Gordon didn't get to do anything.

He really likes Undead Unluck, preas undastahndu

reminder asta will realize noelles feelings

Attached: tumblr_25c90888698baf88a4372fa747302699_b6de7ca9_1280.png (1280x991, 530.42K)

Wasn't Vanessa and everyone else around when Charlotte said it? Even if Yami didn't hear it, everyone else did.

I could’ve said anti-climatic which is something that can be done well, but this wasn’t even trying to be that; this chapter is just handwaving away consequences. I get the take that this series never took consequences seriously like ever but this time is just egregious.

My specific complaints I’ll give you two, the panel where the devil says “see you later” literally just feels like getting laughed at by Tabata for getting excited, and the sequence where the bulls pull up all chibi riding the base and Charmy feeds Mimosa and she does the Flower Princes Utopia I’m sorry but it’s all too sudden I rolled my eyes to the opposite side of my brain.

>no dump
For shame

vanica pls be alive

Attached: ADRAMELEEEEEEECH.jpg (503x1554, 239.3K)

>Adra's gonna use Lucifero's heart as a catalyst for opening the rest of the gates
>Lucifero will try to regen and seeth about this and Adra will just crumble him before he can regain any of his strength
>King of Devils reduced to literally just a raging battery so we can get better villains for the final arcs.
Perfect ending for him.

Attached: 1649442140565.png (400x565, 116.12K)

>so we can get better villains for the final arcs
Dumb fool, Black Clover isnt ending in the next 5 years.

Not if the volume sales keep dropping. Its probably gonna go below 100k in the next volume or 2.

still better than 90% of jump. even the supposed rising new series have plateaued/declined

I dunno.
Unless we really do go full "Angels", I don't see this going for more than another saga.
Only thing that seems right as a power escalation after Nerfed Lucifero would be the Space and Time devils at full power.

Then again, we don't know for sure how much stronger the progressive gate Supreme devils are. Lucifero at half may be equal to like the 4th or 5th gate Supreme Devil.
Still think it'd make more sense for the series to go on for just one more saga filling out the rest of the devil stuff and then closing up.

cope

What a retarded thing to say.
Western mythology is full of powerful creatures and monsters, and Tabata borrows heavily from that. Its not just devils and angels.
Who cares about sales, every big manga in Jump is ending + what
said

>Also what was the point of that "I love you" if Yami didn't even hear it?
The same it has been every time so far, joke to the audience.

>Western mythology is full of powerful creatures and monsters
Nothing is more powerful than angels and demons in the common consciousness. Sure he can pull a random myth villain but either it can't stand against the current cast or they pull "heh I was actually more powerfull because i'm later in the series I mean I was just hiding trough all this previous nonse".
Hes objectively correct, the only real way up in terms of powerful villains within the established lore is either bigger demons, angels, gods or some mega meme mages from other areas (bonus continent anyone)

>Just cause Tabata can pull things out his ass to artificially extend the story he should
No user, that's the retarded thing to say.

I'm not saying I would WANT the series to end anytime soon, just that the most logical endpoint would be once they fully deal with the devils. Introducing some new shit after them to extend the series isn't how manga should work.
Many DO do that, but they usually end up being a slog at that point. I'd rather Black Clover reach a decent ending than try to just go on for the sake of going on.

> climatic

Attached: 1604653402911.png (400x410, 222.34K)

Attached: FPNLRaBXEAE_ffn.jpg (1611x2048, 300.1K)

T
A
B
A
T
A
!!!

Did rouge just cucked Vanessa by responding to another woman's wish?

I miss them. Yes, all three of them.

Attached: 1579918274025.jpg (1200x675, 190.72K)

>Nothing is more powerful than angels and demons in the common consciousness
According to christianity, Black Clover also borrows from Greek and Norse myths.
Japs can do whatever they want with westen mythology.
Cope, Black Clover isn't ending after they deal with the devils.

>oh no please don't die
>we can't help them
>i love you pls dont die
>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR meme brigade
>everything is fine
>what did you say
>huh
>huh
>anyway
Jesus Christ what the fuck?

Attached: 1639110401276.png (716x586, 339.2K)

TABATTTAAAAAAA WHOLESOMEEEEEE AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1650209952917.jpg (1920x2704, 1.26M)

What if she cucked Charlotte out of her confession by responding to Vanessa's wish

Attached: [email protected] (334x314, 50.39K)

My wife has saved this manga so many times it's not even funny. NONE of your beloved characters would be alive if it weren't for my cute and talented and beautiful wife.
Thank her.
THANK HER.

Attached: 350[1].png (350x768, 525.5K)

Honestly one of the most anticlimactic battle shonen arcs I've read in a while. Tabata really cannot write compelling antagonists to save his life.

This chapter makes me wanna see mimosa eat a lot of food and maybe get a bit of a bloated belly lmaoooo anyone know what I mean like a bit of a food baby a bit of a bulging stomach cause of all the food she ate maybe she even gains some weight and her boobs and ass her even bigger much to Noelle’s jealousy lmao just an idea nothing serious just a joke of course

Thank you anons raburi wife

Attached: [email protected] (358x340, 60.13K)

No one agrees with you :baw:

>This chapter makes me wanna see mimosa eat a lot of food and maybe get a bit of a bloated belly lmaoooo anyone know what I mean like a bit of a food baby a bit of a bulging stomach cause of all the food she ate maybe she even gains some weight and her boobs and ass her even bigger

Attached: thickk.jpg (693x1540, 188.67K)

Sign, I wish this manga has good villains.

Finally, no more Lucifero! That fight really dragged.

He and his wife should have more kids.

Abe approves

>makes fans seethe with her usefulness and relevance

Literally a plot device at this point

Nacht living with the Bulls is cringe. He’s way cooler as a wandering symbol like Batman or Sasuke

NACHTFUJO SEETHING YAMI HAVING TEN MILLION GLORIOUS CHILDREN.

>this is the only developed asta ship
based

Attached: EY6qB70VcAAWzhb.png (758x847, 221.84K)

My wife is IMPORTANT and essential to the plot. The manga would have ended with Asta dead if she hadn't been there. MIMOSA IS IMPORTANT!!!

Attached: b3f720d3800c6c1ddecbc1f37e31f8768392f441988a88c842cb65ff5620494c_thumb[1].jpg (400x400, 19.76K)

soon

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-izWsXK79hkzZG.png (430x733, 324.85K)

According to the readers
Aint no one going to be impressed if a cyclops shows up and claims to be stronger than all demons

Attached: tsun tsun's big sword.jpg (999x1095, 59.27K)

What about a cyclops, but with two eyes?

Finally over. Now I can state beyond a shadow of a doubt that Magna vs Dante was the only interesting fight this entire fucking arc.

Asta and Nacht vs the Twins was kind of cool, but yeah, Magna cucking Dante was the only truly based thing to happen. Everything else ranged from mediocre to straight up lame.

And CUTE!

>the fight that was only meant to show devil union
>cool
kek

Nah that was great but the other fights were all amazing and Yuno vs Zenon was the peak of the Triad fights

You can use the same kind of reductive argument about Dante vs Magna

>elves
>in my jewish fanfiction

Attached: Lugna.jpg (591x591, 62.2K)

Attached: Asta YOUR LOVE FOR LILY IS STRONG.jpg (111x125, 3.3K)

WTFWTFWTF NOOOOOOOO STOP

Attached: [email protected] (360x342, 53.13K)

Sally changed him

Attached: 1608248641960s.jpg (125x70, 2.88K)

thats why plot device fights are not good.

What?

>Yuno vs Zenon was the peak of the Triad fights
easily the worst fight this arc

Nope

Attached: Asta likes Noelle as a bro.jpg (125x81, 2.65K)

it was one of the worst fights and even got bad placements on the toc

Attached: Asta holding Noelle.jpg (588x742, 117.15K)

>it was one of the worst fights
Was it honestly a fight? felt like two persons doing a dick measuring contest I'M BIGGER NO I'M BIGGER AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH