Earthchild Ch.9 Black Holes Are Magic

>The Coten Radio and Yurugengogaku Radio podcasts are the recent must-haves while I work. They're so accessible!
Sure wish he'd listen to a science podcast instead.

Attached: 001.jpg (784x1145, 299.67K)

Attached: 02-03.jpg (1568x1145, 311.26K)

Attached: 04-05.jpg (1568x1145, 413.01K)

Everything is so bad, how the fuck did this get greenlit?

Is this a fucking comedy?
>I gonna sacrifice myself
>Lol treat it like a comedic moment

Attached: 06-07.jpg (1568x1145, 360.46K)

Do it once, get her back, and make more.

I think of every chapter as being one chapter closer to being axed, because this can't last long.

>Kill yourself
>KIll yourself
>Kill yourself for Earth
CHIKYUU was the villain all along.

Attached: 08-09.jpg (1568x1145, 468.5K)

I think the suit find the ideas while good at the start, they just didn't think the author can fall so low

lol he can just grab psychic power because... he just can!

Attached: 010-11.jpg (1568x1145, 446.18K)

>Nobody ACTUALLY knows what happens around Black Holes, so I can just make up whatever bullshit I want
My favorite Sci-Fi series.

Attached: 012-13.jpg (1568x1145, 333.58K)

Attached: 014-15.jpg (1568x1145, 335.52K)

>black hole heart transplant
???????????

Please have emotional catharsis

Attached: 016-17.jpg (1568x1145, 304.18K)

This world makes no sense. Maybe it's all a simulation he's put in, and no one else is real.

I really love this manga, this serve no purpose at all and it's stupid as shit, yet the author decided to put it and the editor said "Ok". Funniest trainwreck in a while.

We can have it all! The Baby! The Wife! A whole happy family!

Attached: 018-19.jpg (1568x1145, 340.78K)

You only need to search Blackhole on the internet and you can see what happen to a human that got suck in one. The gravity differences will literally tear everything apart. Wat people don't know is what happen if you manage to get to the center of the blackhole

How could this shit have been published in the biggest manga magazine, literally 9 y/o level of writing and drawing

Woa, no build up. I think I suppose to feel something

This is just fucking terrible I don’t know where to start laughing at

For a brief moment I thought maybe they were actually going to do the procedure and something interesting might finally have happened in this manga

The editor is fucking cursed. He was the editor of Red Hood, Samurai 8 and is the current editor for MHA.

This looks like a 16 yo girl's webcomic

Attached: 1650210837986.jpg (483x470, 70.99K)

So the only purpose of the procedure was to make the MC kinda a pedo? Based.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Taguchi at this point.
Like he has the worst cancellation ratio among all editors currently in Jump.
If I were him it would've been such a drab coming to work everyday.
Not to mention his colleagues are probably shitting on him most of the time.

I love how he tried to be realist with all the "uhmm we can't make a rocket because no budget and we don't have the technology" but he puts a fucking cartoon driller like it somehow works and all the black hole stuff doesn't make any sense
What. the actual. fuck.

You probably would have felt something if the baby wasn't a now walking plot device rather than his own character.
So if Rapid Aging is explained as the Earthchild's nature, shouldn't Kareri know that if she doesn't know the reality of the surgery? Or did they hide that from her? Does she still think of herself as 10 years old at the time of her powers awakening? I guess it's tragic if this dumb bitch just worked for WastE and never asked questions. I mean her selfish husband certainly didn't ask anything about her, otherwise he would have known about when her powers woke up after years of dating.

Who will be his next victim?

Attached: taguchi.png (800x450, 881.47K)

>An experimental procedure to age my son 10 years, completely robbing him of any semblance of a normal life when my entire character revolves around wanting my son to have a normal life? This is a really hard decision.
This isn't even funny bad, it's infuriating that someone was able to come up with a story like this.
Introducing a cute girl in chapter one, having us spend time with her and seeing her and this asshole's relationship develop only to kill her at the end was bad enough and already cost this series 90% of its readers, but to then go even further and tell us she's actually still alive and the only way to rescue her is to destroy your son's life? Jesus fucking Christ, not even Blizzard can write something this bad.

Attached: 1642985208342.jpg (400x501, 50.53K)

>not even Blizzard can write something this bad.
I mean, have you seen Shadowlands?

He will be transferred to failing shoujo manga subsidiaries of Shueisha, as a way to get rid of him.
And he surprisingly make the department thriving again with his unconventional method while some harem antics happened with him and his co-workers.

People still care about this? Why? It's terrible.

What if they use that procedure, then find the secret way to undo it and remove 10 years from everyone that had it?

To see the trainwreck

Last chapter we went from some heavy backstory straight to Reisuke providing tsukkomi for Albert's ridiculous plan, that's how this manga rolls

Attached: 0008-012.jpg (784x1145, 157.53K)

I have, and it's offensively bad, but at the very least WoW's plot never revolved around Varian having an existential crisis about whether or not he should give Anduin an Old God enema to bring his wife back.

The dad suddenly gets a hebe wife

And then you get this part where he has a brother two years older than him. Did they memory wipe/alter the family into believing that the child was going through rapid growth? Did WastE find him and then return him aged up? Because I think it's implied he didn't join WastE until later on and only his family knew? The events are confusing.

Why are mainstream shonen manga getting so bad? What happened in the last 20 years?

WSJ never had a female editor in its history.

This really should have been a romcom with the son being a high schooler trying to hide his powers or some shit like that

>HE IS... THE MAIN CHARACTER!
My fucking sides holy shit, madman really did it, consciously or not he's a fucking meme writing
The entire point of this chapter was to suck even more the dad's dick, you can't be this fucking serious

Attached: 018-019.jpg (511x238, 33.83K)

a blackhole of that size would already have stronger gravity than the earth itself and would've already sinked to the nucleus while pulling the moon out of orbit, destroying everything.
even so, a blackhole of that size evaporating would explode hard enough to end all life on earth anyway.

there was always a shit ton of crap, but until mangaplus it was easy to miss as you had to rely on scanlation sites

I prefer shugomaru where one of the side characters just straight up is one

Attached: file.png (478x341, 133.28K)

I'm not sure if it's just Albert being autistic or it's actually a tangible thing like fate energy in Sengoku Youko

Attached: 0008-008.jpg (784x1145, 174.14K)

>puts a fucking cartoon driller like it somehow works
it's dwarven science

Attached: Drilldozer.png (775x409, 509.02K)

>My brother killed himself to save me!
>That's what his research concluded
What fucking research was that?

the plot advancing kind

Oh well. At least it'll end soon enough.

Yeah and with that and Triangle gone, the other back benchers can live for another round, everyone wins for once!

I unironically look forward to this shit every week just to see how bad it can get

Do we currently have the technology for a drill that can go 200 meters down?

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (480x360, 28.91K)

They spend all the budget of the rockets on this.

God the baby is so fucking ugly

The deepest hole human can dig is 12 000 meters

Holy shit this is getting worse and worse.

Attached: bo_jackson_tecmo_bowl1.jpg (590x407, 51.31K)

>a black hole can cause heart transplants
Fucking Shinkai

Attached: into the trash it goes.jpg (300x231, 22.08K)

I want to thank all of the anons who responded to my question about whether this manga was worth reading. This is the most pants-on-hwad retarded shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading, and now I'm just along for the ride.

Look at the fucking art on the right page
How did Jump think this would be good

That's a Captain Tsubasa tribute, obviously