Jump Sunday!

Which series do you still follow on Jump? Which one are likely to get axe after Golden Week?

Attached: ME82T1T_o.jpg (1092x468, 286.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sRfmfH6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Dr Stone still in the pic? It ended months ago.

I LOVE FURUSU

Attached: furusu.jpg (630x605, 77K)

Is Earthchild getting better?

Attached: franz.png (755x835, 574.72K)

No

I don't read any of it. Just doesn't interest me anymore

Is Earthchild suppose to be a comedy?
>Tragic backstory
>Le funny wacky character sacrifice himself out of nowhere

Furusu's breasts look scrumptious here. I want to lick her body.

issue 20 one-shot pain killer
imgur.com/a/sRfmfH6

It looks like they are still gonna be translating the next chapter of Ayakashi Triangle, so maybe the move really had nothing to do with Viz, or perhaps they will keep translating it but not being one of the core weekly jump manga makes it more justifiable to skip chapters that people are paying a sub to viz for backlogs of. either way it seems a good chance they might have a new ecchi in the next round, but it will probably never have any lolis

Attached: SJ.png (1250x1017, 2.11M)

Isn't Bnha finishing in less than a year already?

Attached: 1643168609687.png (3111x1768, 3.74M)

Also since I use mangaplus I went and looked at the viz site to double check and they still mention in the series description the cut chapters, I would have thought they would not mention it and hope you don't notice, also would have expected them to delete the older lewd rochka chapters but apparantly not

faggot comments

Attached: comments.jpg (1920x2704, 1.26M)

Ayashimon, Shugomaru and Doron all have backtracked from ending
Ayashimon is setting up a new arc. Shugomaru introduced 3 new characters and have spent the last 3 weeks slowly introducing them to the rest of the cast. Doron just said all the old villains were worthless and has a silhouetted mole in the organization.

Ayashimonbros, we completely and utterly fucking won.

Wouldn't it be nice if the publisher only give the author one week notice before the axe?

It seemed like Ayashimon was headed in a beeline directly toward Doppo, but now they introduced some obstacles they have to fight before they reach him.
Ever since the Skull fakeout, Shugomaru hasn't even shown 1 member of the real Skull yet, and the new trio are basically a whole new main cast that they're taking their sweet time introducing
Doron set up a new status quo this week and has set up a traitor mystery as well as a reveal that the villains have a lot more forces than previously thought

It's true all new phones are basically the same shit these days

Todays doron felt weirdly little like a chapter of a manga close to the axe, ayashimon too although not quite as strongly, maybe there's not gonna be another round for a while, shugomaru didn't have a plot chapter so who the fuck knows with that, maybe it's a round of 2 and they are getting earthchild the fuck out of the magazine and ayakashi frees up the other slot

If they all get kept for another round it would actually be nice to see how they try to turn the plot around.

>white monster
*sip*

Attached: Tarou-Sakamoto-in-Sakamoto-Days-2.jpg (800x533, 62.22K)

2nd time his sword broke

Attached: Doron Dororon - #019 - Capítulo 19_ Un héroe auténtico - 3.jpg (438x1000, 148.02K)

>Doron set up a new status quo this week and has set up a traitor mystery as well as a reveal that the villains have a lot more forces than previously thought
The start is just so obviously fucked, I don't think anything can bring interest to it

well that or a round of 3 and shugomaru dies, but I can't see ayashimon and especially doron getting axed after this weeks chapters

Shitgomaretard will definitely get the axe after volume 1's pitiful sales (less than 1k potentially).

Doron will also be axed. Even with the "mysery traitor," never underestimate an "our adventure is just getting started" ending after 2.5k sales.

> maybe it's a round of 2 and they are getting earthchild the fuck out of the magazine and ayakashi frees up the other slot
Oh, right, I forgot about AT, this is actually doable.

I never had any doubt

actually now that I read the chapter it seems they will keep up translations on mangaplus but the viz website won't get them, which is actually a good sign in terms of maybe we get translations for the loli chapters after all, especially if they're just weekly from 7 seas rather than viz

Shugomaru is the oddest thing

You might think that a gag manga doesn't need to wrap up the story, but literally the first 15 chapters were about rapidly introducing all the villains and beating them, it was laser-focused on rushing through the plot.

Ever since they revealed that those bad guys were a red herring, the pacing has ground to a halt, they haven't made any progress in beating or even showing the new villains in a month.

>half naked Ujii
I will now read doron again

Several of J+ titles on M+ are done by other companies not just Viz. It's more likely once AT transfer to J+ it'll use the J+ series on M+ system (TL by other companies). Basically, Viz stopped TL and hands it to another company outsourced by Shueisha.

Yay, we probably get more loli then

Jump please just end Doron already. I don't want to see Dora and Kusanagi suffer any longer

Attached: 35227CC7-5BB4-47DA-B637-A4E727B44251.jpg (307x469, 51.7K)

do it

Attached: Doron Dororon - #019 - Chapter 19_ Real Superheroes - 5.jpg (661x689, 198.8K)

Is there a larger results list for the mashle popurality poll in the magazine? the chapter only has the top 6

Actually I really don't feel like it. Can you just post screen shots of Ujii instead?

Good riddance to VIZ.

Attached: twoidiots.jpg (697x440, 242.74K)

Spy x Family Sakamoto Days Ayakashi Triangle Blue Box Jujutsu Kaisen Ayashimon High School Family Me & Roboco PPPPPP The Elusive Samurai Akane Banashi Protect me, Shugomaru! Witch Watch Doron Dororon Earthchild

fine

Attached: Doron Dororon - #019 - Chapter 19_ Real Superheroes - 14.jpg (784x1145, 231.6K)

Spy x Family manga is having an awesome arc

UUbros where's our thread?

Shut up I'm stitching together images

Bored of UxU. I may just drop it now and read whatever is left when it ends.

I only follow One Piece and Sakamoto Days. Shugomaru and Earthchild desperately need the axe, they're some of the worst manga I've ever read.

only op and that's just sunk cost at this point

I'm not sure how to explain it but it really feels like he's aping kimetsu to me. I don't know what's exactly about gives that feel, but it just does.

I think I might have been wrong, I was expecting there would be no second loop but it looks like there might be after all

Yozakura!

Current UU is so... the author is just openly parasiting on the fact that jump is fucked and have no good newbies, so it won't get axed, if it was old jump, it would be dead already.

And that's a good thing.

Attached: FA33rmDVcAAn_dZ.jpg (1000x638, 259.87K)

If I was Jump I'd be calling Kawaguchi ASAP and apologizing for giving Red Hood such a shit editor and beg him to come back with an adventure manga.

Undead Yozakura

>the author is just openly parasiting on the fact that jump is fucked and have no good newbies, so it won't get axed
I don't know how you can read current UU and not think he was told to finish up. Maybe not within a few chapters but definitely within the year.

I don't care about the author, but I really wonder how many times that editor has to shit his pants for them to like demote him to a lesser magazine or something. When the other editors fail you can usually at least see their idea, what they were trying to pull even it failed, with this guy you can always see how he either ruined it or did nothing to fix it.

What's his next project, with Earthchild and BNHA coming to an end soon? Sakamoto Days? TES?

Attached: taguchi.png (800x450, 792.93K)

Actually it just occurred to me it might not have anything to do with either viz or the author, maybe shushia just decided they wanted the ecchi slot to go to something not centered around a fetish that puts a lot of people off but ayatri was still too big to straight up axe, or they were scared the axe could make people blame viz

Attached: mashle.png (800x1079, 1.24M)

Attached: Untitled276.jpg (660x385, 71.04K)

>TES?
Don't you put that evil on me, user!

>was relevant for about 2 chapters like a year ago
>2nd place
How?