Spy x Family

>sexy assassin
>not using her charm to assassinate target, but full frontal assault instead
>actually unironically autistic
>actually a moeblob character, more than Anya
Who wrote this piece of garbage?
Also her seiyuu was such a huge miscast. She can only do 1 type of voice and it doesn't even fit her. Like, at all.
The wife should've been a mature cunning beauty type of assassin.
Yor single handedly ruined it after such a good 1st episode.

Goddamn. Absolutely ruined.

Attached: Yor.jpg (1920x1080, 212.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/7493b91c-c906-4fd8-85f4-900c4c1538f9/honey-trap-shared-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a shounen jump series, lower your expectations.

It's a shame because I really like Lloyd and Anya.

The point of this anime/manga is what happens after the bullshit setup is over.

Never read the magna, so I came in with zero expectations, but I like the voice for her. She seems to be a full on gap moe character, which the soft voice compliments imo.

drop it
please

>Anime onlies

that's the whole point of anime adaptation, retard. to let non-readers know about the existence of the series.

Nightfall should've been the main heroine.

>>not using her charm to assassinate target, but full frontal assault instead
So? It works.
She did the gun version of a suckerpunch.
Take them by surprise and shoot them first before they have time to react.

i'm animeonly and I'm enjoying it, OP is just contrarian.

Animeonlies who complain about shit they has less knowledge about are sub-human

>yor
>sexy

Attached: 1644813037199.png (549x560, 258.17K)

But Hayamin is a cake IRL too

>2 INT
>mature
>cunning

Try jumping from the 14th floor of a tall building.
At least, it may jumpstart the two last remaining brain cells you have.

apparently, you can't even read.

She's married, chump.

I don't buy it. She's unironically too ugly for that.

>The blind screaming about blind people

Way to filter yourself.

>her seiyuu can only do 1 type of voice
Not really and you are retarded.

Do you know what "should have" means?
Retard.

Yes really. Hayamin is a one-voice seiyuu. She can't voice act for shit.

>Hayamin

If you take the characters seriously the entire thing falls apart, so don't.

>Hayamin is a one-voice seiyuu. She can't voice act for shit.
"no"

Nobody's forcing you to continue.

yes

Why bother posting here if you have nothing to say. fuck off.

Yeah. I don't like this cunt. She goes around killing men. Hope she gets thoroughly cucked and dies like a dog near the end but that unfortunately won't happen. I don't know why they had someone like Hayamin voice her. Why are they trying to make her likeable?

Sorry we told you the truth.

>Hayamin

She needed to be autistic to go along with all the ridiculous stuff. If she was actually smart and capable outside of killing she would figure out what is going on and ask questions.

I'm actually someone inclined to defend SxF against OP's crictism but nonetheless; fucking this. Mouthbreathers who have nothing to say to criticism except "hurr, then don't watch it " are weak of character and of wisdom. YOU shut fuck up waste of space faggots.

>Also her seiyuu was such a huge miscast. She can only do 1 type of voice and it doesn't even fit her. Like, at all.
Finally a good opinion. She has so many roles and I've only ever liked her voice acting in one or two shows. I'll never understand why people like her so much.

Yor is unironically worse than Violet Evergarden. She shouldn't have been the same character trope to begin with.

honestly im just watching this show for anya

Attached: 1650160157556.png (579x720, 131.47K)

Her voice is fine if she's voicing the right type of character, like pic related. In this series though, huge miscast.

Attached: EXE2jGsUcAAT1r7.jpg (1200x675, 81.6K)

You're interested? ok.
>all assassins who are sexy must use charm to kill people
that's dumb
>she's autistic
yeah, kinda helps explain why charm wasn't her go to strategy then, huh?
>she's cute, and that makes me mad because I hate the moeblob
ok
>bad seiyuu
no, that's wrong

>Anya gets scared from her thoughts

The only way the series works is if Yor is too fucking stupid and weird to tell Loid is actually a spy, and Loif himself is already the mature, cunning ikeman who can and will use sex to infiltrate so doubling up on that would be boring.

She's easily the wealest of the main three characters but what you're suggesting would not improve her. The main thing that could help fix her would be to make her less doting on Twilight and focus more on her gradually growing, genuine maternal affection for Anya the same way Loid is slowly becoming more her actual father. If the parents hook up it needs to be an extremely slow burn and starting her off blushing and self-conscious towards him (even with no signs of lust) is too much imo.

>The only way the series works is if
If both of them are smart and suspect each other's secret occupation but desperately trying to hide their own while playing family. Actually, we already have a series like that. Too bad it;s ecchi haremshit
mangadex.org/title/7493b91c-c906-4fd8-85f4-900c4c1538f9/honey-trap-shared-house

Attached: 1a0ebcaf-2bdd-4459-8098-c5a377f0aa56.jpg (700x1000, 130.48K)

>sexy assassin
>not using her charm to assassinate target, but full frontal assault instead
>actually unironically autistic
>actually a moeblob character, more than Anya
Who wrote this masterpiece?
Also her seiyuu was such a good choice.
Yor made it even better after such a good 1st episode.
Goddamn. Absolutely wonderful.

Attached: 1627683773908.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Not using her charms to kill her targets
What? A female assasin that is not just a murderous whore? How prepostreous! I must never consume even a single frame from this herecy in the remainder of my life!

>Newfag

uhhhhh...........

Attached: cdn.png (957x918, 763.21K)

>Loid
>Yor
>not Lloyd and Yoru
is this another one of those japanese romanization retardation?
>Hazime
>Haduki

I assume it's some kind of one-time pad?

>Times you acted like the Thorne Princess in public
>bouncer won't let me into the club
"I hear that a traitorous scumbag is staying here."
>about to bite the head off of chocolate easter bunny
"May I have the honor of taking your life?"
>Putting the dishes in the dishwasher
"When it comes to homemaking, cleaning is the only thing I can do!"
>Classmate: Sorry, could I borrow your ruler?
"So you have a favorable impression of my physical appearance?"
>accidentally fart
"If all the adults in the room happened to perish right now..."

Attached: yor2.jpg (640x640, 75.04K)

stfu NightfallFag

Kuwata Leon is the killer!!

Yor isn't Japanese so there's no reason for it to be Yoru
Loid is a real Welsh name and also is a (rare) verb meaning "to open a door by sliding a credit card between it and the frame", as in "to loid the entrance".

Just give me minor spoilers.

Do the parents ever find out that their daughter has telepathy?
Do they ever figure out that the person they married is a spy / assassin?

>"So you have a favorable impression of my physical appearance?"
I don't remember her ever saying that

Not yet but the manga is only like 25% done using the most obvious metric

as of current, not yet

WSJ authors aren't that smart
Yor design is Japanese. she's definitely obligatory asian character in european setting just like Mikasa.

Are there any real ideological differences between the East and West, or do they just hate each other for historical reasons lasting centuries?

didn't ask

I see.
Thanks for telling me. I kept getting the feeling this was gonna be one of those stories where the characters never quite figure out who their companions truly are.

Told you anyway

it's right at the start of their interaction.

Attached: meeting.png (1280x720, 872.35K)

It's not clear if they'll ever find out but there is an overarching plot, and Yor's assassin group works for the government that Loid is working against so there's seeds of conflict there at least
Not sure you're meant to think too hard about it but there could be extra development

East has state arranged coupling for people over 27.

So this series is designed to be a neverending slice of life (until it gets axed / author is tired)? What a disappointment...

>you have a favorable impression of my physical appearance
Did she sound this fucking autistic in Japanese too or what

It's not obvious, though some assassin shitter in the manga implies the west is more materialistic (he's just a dude trying to turn Yor to the other side with cash though so it's not clear if he's full of shit or not). They just were at war recently so tensions are super high.

>Borscht
>Brother named Yuri
Common Japanese things

>be autist enough to straightforwardly ask out a person and get a positive response
Did it happen to any of you in real life?

Did you really just associate boldly asking someone out with autism because I'm almost sure 90% of well-adjusted people did exactly that

>implying OP has character and wisdom

>girls like men brimming with self-confidence who can say what they want
The "nice but beta guy gets no girls" trope exist for a reason. You'll need to be more assertive if you dont happen to be within a harem romance anime.

Are there any schools in the real world that would refuse to admit a student solely because they have a dead parent? It doesn't make sense to me.

I met girls with unironic autism irl. No, I didn't want to date any of them. I legit thought they needed to take a bath. Ugly too, because she a constant derp face.

That country is too good to be true.
>no single parent
>no divorcee
>no widow/er
>no homosexuals

But what the fuck is your point, because it's a sign of well adjusted men and well adjusted women to suck up your nerves and do what has to be done. I'm sure autismos who can ask people out exist, but the vast majority of people who walk up to someone and say "hey, interested in going to a dance together" are not autists, just chads and stacies.

>>sexy assassin
But shes not? She dresses modestly and doesnt show of her looks in a flashy way which other characters comment on. She only owns a single dress.
>>not using her charm to assassinate target, but full frontal assault instead
Her specialty is obviously elimination not infiltration which would by Floyds forte.
>>actually unironically autistic
A killer being emotionally stunted? Never heard of that happening ever.
>>actually a moeblob character
Yes.

>She can't voice act for shit.
voice acting doesn't mean doing different voices, it means acting with your voice. And Hayamin is one of the best in the business.

She's still grossly miscast as Yor, but she's still doing a good job.
The thing about Hayamin is that her voice is so distinctive that she demands a certain type of character. Usually some variation of "kind (sometimes odd) soft girl who feels strong emotions" and when she gets to play that role, she always knocks it out of the park. It has nothing to do with her acting ability, but simply the way her voice sounds.

Yor, while definitely odd, is too mature and not "soft" enough for Hayamin. Hayamin is still first class and she'll still do just fine as Yor, but someone more assertive and more used to playing cold-type girls like Saitou Chiwa or Yuzuki Rouka would've done a better job, since it helps with the gap moe.

Yeah, I feel like they needed a better explanation. Either say that Loid's cover story already made mention of a wife or something about Desmond being so autistic about traditional family values that he'd never interact with a single parent.
Something like that would have worked well enough as an excuse.

Historically speaking it could be fucking hard to get a recommendation to certain institutions without a legal male guardian, and Chyna had a few where you basically needed both a male guardian and a female guardian (they didn't need to be your real parents mind you). Ofc they're not for 6 year olds, the entire setting falls apart if you squint too hard, but the idea that you need a proper family environment isn't too rare historically.

I don't know, Yor is very soft normally, and Hayamin's sex voice came out when Yor was fighting which turned me on so much I had to go and wank off right there

We have Anya for that stuff.

I want hayamin to murder me

Attached: 1650192183119.jpg (1200x628, 67.4K)

Why bother posting if you only gonna criticize things you don't even understand. Fuck off.

She's really, really good if she gets to play the Hayamin character. The tower of god adaptation as bad as it was, Hayamin carried most of it as Rachel. Kakegurui, an awful show entirely on Hayamin's back. Inou Battle.
Hayamin is incredible if you give her a character that suits her.

And she fits Yor to a tee.