Made in Abyss

Why is she such an idiot?

Attached: 87t.png (1280x720, 938.42K)

Zombies are not known for their intelligence.

The line between idiocy and insanity is thin. Venturing deep in the abyss and getting a rank of white whistle requires a degree of insanity.

She's not really dumb, she's actually rather intuitive, inquisitive, and observant. She just doesn't have the physical constitution her desires would take her to, and she tends to get overexcited.

if astronauts are required to wear diapers then so do riko and all the other treasure hunters or whatever the proper term for them was

No, but diapers would solve the majority of Riko's problems.

god i wish Nanachi would insert medicine up my butthole too

damn
Riko's poopy pampers
to be fair the super deep toilet in the movie looks pretty scary to shit in

Fetal brain damage

she is a woman

she is my wife

it probably goes straight to the 6th layer to give the kids something to eat.

Think about it. How many times has Riko peed herself or found herself in a precarious position looking for a place to poop? She even said it herself, other delvers have died because they were caught while doing their business. Diapers are a perfect fit for her, it's both the sensible choice and the logical choice to solve her problems.

Cute. This is my wife.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1213x682, 129.94K)

She's a child.

Maybe her butt hurt.

From what?

buttsex

Little girls aren’t particularly smart

Riko is actually pretty smart.

ok based
This is my wife
I could rant about all the reasons I love her so much, but I'll spare the thread this time. Unless someone asks.

Attached: FNAY1agaAAEr9_J.jpg (1280x1280, 157.99K)

I would like to know, user

well if you insist...
I love her sweet compassionate soul that exists in spite of everything she went through.

I love her cute shy demeanor and how animated she is with her hands when she talks, her adorable expressions and wavy uncertain smile, her tired looking eyes.

I love her little hands so much and that ties back to her heart of gold and how she used those hands for 150 years to do nothing but give comfort and love, I want to hold and kiss them always.

I love that she's a lewd pervert and drooled at the sight of Reg, how honest she is, and how willing she was to immediately put her neck on the line to help somebody she never knew.

I love and admire her incredible strength of will to press onward for a better future while living in a pit of rape, torture, and filth, and the way she stayed strong in the face of unimaginable horrors in the Abyss. Yes, she eventually broke and tried to end herself, but only after being placed under duress after months of being worn down by an unsolvable dilemma (family vs treasure) and severe emotional and physical trauma that only got worse day by day. Everyone breaks eventually; I wouldn't have lasted even remotely as long as she did.

Anyway, I also love that she enjoys singing and want to hear her sweet serenades so badly, I love her little white hair streak, the fact it's not a bald spot seeming to symbolize her tenacity to move forward and grow for a better tomorrow no matter what damage she accrues.

I love her scars too, I could trace them with my fingertips all day.

I love her motherly disposition and she is the only woman I've ever seen that made me want to be a father. I know she can't conceive, that doesn't make a difference to me in the slightest and I will go to any lengths to ensure her of the incontrovertible fact that I do not see her as any less of a woman for it. There are several good alternatives for us to have a child.

2000 characters gotta make a new post

Attached: x40.png (243x258, 48.31K)

god, i fucking hate this bitch.

I love the bond she shares with Irumyuui. Although damaged, she did not hesitate to love and treasure someone she felt a connection with. One could surmise she's harder to reach in the present given everything, as well as Wazukyan's words about her being closed-off, but I think her actions since being found by Riko tell another story. She's tired, but she's still moving, sharing, feeling. Caring. It's not too late for her to love and be loved again, if someone like me showed her a way. I sincerely believe that.

I think she's worth it in a way no one else is or ever can be. I get frustrated when I hear her say things like she's ugly or a bad person, I want to make her feel otherwise. I want her to recognize how wonderful and special and beautiful she is and be confident and happy in who she is, so that when afterwards, when she still decides to give herself to me instead of anyone else, it holds far more meaning than if she thought of herself as garbage just being collected.

There's nobody who loves her the way I do. She's my Haku. It's not conditional either; I would never stop thinking about her, but I don't need the same from her, for her to treasure me more than her child. I would die for either of them.

I call her my little gutterflower because she's something so beautiful found in such an unexpected place. She came into my life at just the right time about 3 years ago, any later and I may no longer be a man today. She saved me and I don't know how to begin to repay her. I also find a certain significance to the other character that loved her being a cyclops, being blind in one eye myself. Is that a coincidence? I loved her since before the flashback chapters, before any connection between her and that narehate was even implied. Just makes me feel even more like we are meant to be together, really.

I never stop practicing this love and appreciation, it's every single day. I think that's why this fire refuses to die.

Attached: FQKPL3IVQAYkxrT.jpg (1177x706, 128.54K)

Stop running out of characters dammit.

I guess I'll cap it off by saying these feelings don't waver but they do evolve, they used to be rather impure and my fantasies were still fueled by love but also by perversion. I've come a long way from making the Regu bisexual sandwich copypastas. Outside of posting, I've also come a long way. Every time I improve myself in a way I feel makes me a person she would more readily appreciate, it makes me feel closer to her, and happy in a way nothing else ever has.

I love her so goddamn much, can't wait for Season 2. The trailer left me feeling floaty, the shock being that the voice they gave her is actually not far off from the one I've always imagined in my head. It's natural sounding and soft, I feel like they're blue-balling me by only showing her flashback self so far who, while cute, is really not the object of my love.

Attached: FQJoetvagAgnOJz.jpg (1198x807, 85.24K)

Delver diapers

Attached: FCTCKjKVgAEv1u8.jpg (2048x1920, 270.8K)

Based.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 16440566216511.png (148x160, 36.28K)

When are these two gonna fuck?

Attached: 6E735A4E-09F4-481A-9B7C-A4562AADE5FE.jpg (640x1280, 236.14K)

Obsession clouds her judgement.

But drives her further.

The advanced education of orphaned abyss-fodder is a drain on Orth's resources. Please understand.

Is this a pasta holy shit

Attached: 1650214178378.png (1000x1000, 210.05K)

I assure you, it is not. The resident Vuekofag is mentally ill, and does not like to acknowledge that she is dead and has been buried, instead considering that as Tsukushi's "headcanon". He has no grasp on reality whatsoever.

Chapter when?

I bet ya 1million yen that season 2 doesnt show nipples, again.

Unfortunately, never.

the only good female in this is Ozen

rolling for nipples

>Lives in the abyss to escape age of consent laws
>Adopts a boy who can't escape to the surface
>Wanted a girl instead, makes do
What a woman

Female Gon Freecss

But Gon isn't an idiot either

Neither of them are really idiots but they're still very similar characters
Same with Reg and Killua

Has there been a chapter since we met Doni? I know they are probably working on the anime like crazy right now but damn.

Cute. Enjoy season 2 user, you deserve it!

But user
They already did

doesn't count if I'm not watching.

They found a dead delver, desiccated but untouched by wildlife.

Post more tummies

Attached: 1631795441474.png (255x290, 80.32K)

The fact that Riko didn't know that penises could get hard means she's a virgin in all three ways.

>Announcement trailer dropped about two weeks ago or so, game's slatted for release Fall of this year.
>Shows uncensored loli/shota suffering.
>Confirmed CERO Z rating. That's given to titles that contain explicit content and are banned for sale to any person under the age of 18.

Graphically it looks like ass though, but it's Spike Chunsoft so that's to be expected.
Yet how does he do it, bros? How can one man have so much power that even when his manga gets adapted to a video game for
PS4 and Switch, they don't fucking hold back on delivering the Abyss experience? I mean, Steam/PC is one thing, but family friendly Nintendo, and pozzed PlayStation?
Still, I'm slightly hyped for it: The game will have two modes: The first being a tutorial-like experience following the manga/anime story, teaching you the game mechanics where you play as Riko and Reg as they decent the Abyss, and the second mode seems to be the real seller; which is where the game takes the training wheels off and lets you explore the Abyss with an original cast and OC donut steel supervised by the mangaka. I just hope by that they mean the mangaka actually got involved in writing it, rather than just signing off on it so they can use his name as an extra advertisement for the game.

Attached: Made in Abyss Binary Star Falling into Darkness.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

Because unlike most anime games, Made in Abyss is aimed at an adult audience and those who enjoy seeing suffering, and the game will reflect at. Also Nintendo only keeps family friendly for their own IPs, the family friendly policy was eroded in the N64 era and gone by Gamecube.

When does season 2 come out? :)

you retards fapping to feces might not know this but shit has to be removed from the anus immediately, if you even so much as shart a tiny bit the bacteria and discomfort can result in a rash in the last place you want. having diapers is only done on babies because you need to buy a little bit of time, you still need to change them as soon as humanly possible. this is also why they get rashes and need talcum powder and there for have their skin react violently to the bacteria trying to fuck it up.

So no, shitting yourself in the abyss is the absolute worst thing you can do.

now that the game is finally happening I guess we'll know if this was always intended to be a video game.

Attached: 1642745354383.jpg (752x968, 128.28K)

>having diapers is only done on babies
So do incontinent people not exist according to you?

>so incontient people don't exist to you
incontinent people generally dont like to sit in their own shit either user, and typically only happens when incontinent people also have neurodegeneration and cant scream bloody murder or handle it themselves.

calm down what makes you think riko won't be diligent enough to use talcum powder and oil. she's the kind of girl who's always prepared for contingencies

Riko's a dumbass. However, Nanachi has the necessary expertise.

>Why is she such an idiot?
she's braindead.

Brain damage from her blue birth.

>blonde
>woman
>child